06-18-2013, 10:28 AM
Does it involve a commode?

LukeP
06-18-2013, 10:29 AM
Does it involve a commode?

lol

LukeP
06-18-2013, 10:42 AM
So a few months back I started looking for a house to buy. I see one that I want to go view and talk to my Realtor about scheduling a viewing. He calls me back with the history of the listing. Apparently it's a short sale that has gone terribly wrong.

He says there is a family living in it but not the owner. It seems they haven't been cooperating with allowing people to look at the home. But finally we are able to schedule a time to go look at it.

When we get there the house is totally trashed. It seems that the family wanted to buy the house but had delays getting approved for a loan. The seller allowed them to move in and pay rent until their financing went through.

They did not get approved and so decided to just stop paying their rent. So they were in the process of being evicted when we looked at the house. No one was home and when we looked at the master closet we saw a bunch of US border patrol uniforms.

We are thinking that this is not a very ethical way for a US government officer to act but brush it off. After two months the family finally moves out. I want to go see what condition then let the property in.

It's still trashed. Not only that but they stole 4 large, nice theater chairs from the theater room. We call the listing agent to tell her that this US border patrol agent is not so outstanding. She says, "He's not a border patrol, he's a sheriff".

(paragraphs are your friend - Kotin)

belian78
06-18-2013, 10:45 AM
Scumbags come in all colors and walks of life. They could just as easily been cable installers.

talkingpointes
06-18-2013, 10:57 AM
Well the trash house answers for why they trashed it. People only destroy what they fell they are owed or entitled to. I can only imagine what this "sheriff" does to criminals who won't allow him to run them over with his bad ass attitude.

Red Green
06-18-2013, 11:37 AM
Scumbags come in all colors and walks of life. They could just as easily been cable installers.

Yeah, but let's face it most cops are scum of the earth. It's the kind of occupation that attracts miscreants and psychopaths. Also, a cable installer actually produces a valuable service, whereas the pigs are just there to rob the plantation workers blind under the guise of, well, whatever guise they happen to be using at that point.

LukeP
06-18-2013, 02:23 PM
Generally I try not to be too anti-cop. But I'm definitely thinking after this that I do not want to ever get stopped or arrested by this sheriff. Seems like the sellers were afraid too as they just responded with, "well we can't prove it was him". Definitely abusing his authority here.