PDA

View Full Version : Graham: If GOP doesn't pass amnesty, it will be a political non-factor nationally

AuH20
06-18-2013, 08:53 AM
When can we send this boob to the bottom of Charleston Harbor?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/16/rubio-thinks-immigration-bill-in-good-shape-graham-says-gop-block-would-add-to/

South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham, who also helped write the bipartisan immigration bill, told NBC’s “Meet the Press” that conservatives trying to block the measure will doom the party and all but guarantee a Democrat will remain in the White House after the 2016 elections.

"After eight years of President Obama's economic policies, and quite frankly foreign policy, people are going to be looking around," he said. "But if we don't pass immigration reform, if we don't get it off the table in a reasonable, practical way, it doesn't matter who you run in 2016. We're in a demographic death spiral as a party and the only way we can get back in good graces with the Hispanic community in my view is pass comprehensive immigration reform. If you don't do that, it really doesn't matter who we run."

Hey, pillowbiter, even if Mitt Romney garnered 70% of the hispanic vote he would have still lost.

Bastiat's The Law
06-18-2013, 09:36 AM
When Nancy Mace decides to run against him. I just hope we support her financially and through volunteer efforts. We can't let our liberty candidates die on the vine!

HOLLYWOOD
06-18-2013, 10:24 AM
When Nancy Mace decides to run against him. I just hope we support her financially and through volunteer efforts. We can't let our liberty candidates die on the vine!Have you seen her business group? Someone needs to tell her to update it!

They have Tom Davis on it :cool:

sluggo
06-18-2013, 10:27 AM
They will vote D when they get amnesty.

Si se puede!

Kotin
06-18-2013, 10:51 AM
fuck you, Graham. you and Mccain will be the death of the national Republican party.

AuH20
06-18-2013, 10:54 AM
http://www.opensecrets.org/politicians/contrib.php?cycle=2012&cid=N00009975

Anyone else notice that his top donors also gave significant amounts of money to both Romney and Obama?