PDA

View Full Version : Be nice to ontheissues.org

michaelmalak
11-26-2007, 06:12 PM
I've been working with ontheissues.org personnel to get some Ron Paul information corrected. After a "ping" I sent today, boy did I get an earful. Evidently some Ron Paul supporters have been abusive to them despite their hard work to maintain accurate and up-to-date information on candidates including Ron Paul -- in their words "better coverage than ANY other source -- not perfection, just superiority to every other source of campaign information."

Please be courteous when communicating with ontheissues.org. They are a valuable means of getting the Ron Paul message out, and upsetting them may result in Ron Paul information getting put on ontheissues.org either more slowly or not at all. At a minimum, the large number of e-mails regarding Ron Paul is taking away from their time to actually update the Ron Paul page.

A list of recent ontheissues.org Ron Paul accomplishments include (quoting from the e-mail I received):

1) Ron Paul is now listed co-equally with all other candidates on our
home page, in the list of pictures. This is by popular request from
Paul supporters.

2) The GOP primary debate in Orlando, Florida, which took place on Oct 21, 2007, is now incorporated into Paul's page, with 6 new excerpts for Rep. Paul. The Oct. 9 debate in Michigan similarly has 5 new excerpts for Rep. Paul.

The people at ontheissues.org are requesting an "attitude change":

Current attitude: Nobody covers Ron Paul and OnTheIssues.org is part of the problem, so let's bash them.

Desired attitude: OnTheIssues.org is the best resource available for Ron Paul issues information and we shuold all publicize it as such.