PDA

View Full Version : Democrat Obama vows to spy on gays equally with other Americans

sailingaway
06-17-2013, 11:07 PM
In part:

Usually, we publish a collection of these jokes at the start of each week.
Fallon: Last week Obama asked China's president to stop spying on Americans. And the Chinese leader responded, "You first."

Conan: Everyone please turn off your phones. I’ve got some jokes I don’t want the government to hear.

Leno: A new article says online readers rarely finish what they're reading online. At least I think that’s what it said. It was two pages long.

Conan: An anonymous bidder paid $1 million for a private lunch with billionaire investor Warren Buffett. The first tip Warren Buffet gave him is, “Stop paying $1 million for lunch — you moron.”

Conan: We’re learning more about the NSA leaker who started this whole scandal. Edward Snowden’s girlfriend is a pole-dancer. I guess that settles the debate over whether or not he’s a hero.

Leno: The good news is Tim Tebow got a job playing for Boston. The bad news is, it's the Patriots. So now the IRS is investigating him.

Leno: The NSA leaker said he exposed the scandal because he felt he was part of something doing far more harm than good. Why can’t we convince the Kardashians of that?

Letterman: We had a terrible show last night. Tell you how bad it was. Halfway through, the Obama White House stopped listening in.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/politics-andrew-malcolm/061713-660201-obama-nsa-scandals-man-of-steel-1984.htm#ixzz2WXZ8NJbd
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

I guess Obama really has become Bush.