PDA

View Full Version : Successful 30th will help for a larger Tea Party

jrich4rpaul
11-26-2007, 06:05 PM
In my opinion, if we do what we can to spread RudysReadingList.com and make it a successful day (reaching the 12 mil quarter goal) then it may very well catch the eye or the media, or at least some potential supporters.

This would gain some more interest for the campaign, lead to interest in the Tea Party, and possibly gain more donations for the day than we would get if we held onto our money for the next month.

Something worth considering for the people who are keeping their wallets shut until the Tea Party.

Midnight77
11-26-2007, 06:26 PM
That's what happened on the 5th. Everyone content on voting for the Tea Party only, please please reconsider. I've stated many times that I've changed my mind many many times on this. Our goal needs to be to expand our base. We do this by getting more media coverage. And we can do this by making the 30th successful.

Please think long and hard about this.

Eleanor
11-26-2007, 07:16 PM
Our goal needs to be to expand our base. We do this by getting more media coverage. And we can do this by making the 30th successful.

Please think long and hard about this.

Thank you for your thoughts - I agree. :)

jbb1976
11-26-2007, 10:40 PM
I agree. there was another milion raised in the few days after Nov 5. It creates a residual momentum effect.

Liberty Star
11-26-2007, 10:48 PM
I agree, nothing succeeds like success.