PDA

View Full Version : Possibility Rubio may vote against the very bill he helped create

AuH20
06-17-2013, 08:25 AM
That's the buzz on the street. This slimy Cuban impostor, despite his major involvement in the Gang of 8's immigration blockbuster, may parachute to safety when the time comes, so as to avoid a black stain on his 2016 presidential aspirations.

Origanalist
06-17-2013, 08:33 AM
It's not going to help him, the damage is done. He's not going to skate on this.

HOLLYWOOD
06-17-2013, 08:34 AM
After this past week's public appearances of trying to sell this shot to America, like a 2 bit used car salesman... the Manchurian Aspen Institute's claymation product, should kept his mouth shut, snuck it through on the last day before Capital Hills 5 week's off.

The more Marco Rubio opens his mouth,. the more "pre-programming" is reveal. With the extensive "coaching and polishing" of this political turd, you figure he would be much more refined in his public appearances.

AuH20
06-17-2013, 08:34 AM
It's not going to help him, the damage is done. He's not going to skate on this.

I hope you're right. Hannity and other statist shills will do the best to defend to him, but his trajectory looks an awful lot like Perry's.

Origanalist
06-17-2013, 08:39 AM
I hope you're right. Hannity and other statist shills will do the best to defend to him, but his trajectory looks an awful lot like Perry's.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/06/17/rubio-wont-suppoert-his-own-bill-n1621419

Read the comments.

Warlord
06-17-2013, 08:41 AM
No chance he votes against it.

Warlord
06-17-2013, 08:42 AM
He might actually if they have 65 votes and complain about border security.

Who knows but everyone knows he's a fraud anyway.

nbruno322
06-17-2013, 09:08 AM

That would be excellent news, I hope Rubio's chances for 2016 are sunk.

Rubio is an unprincipled chameleon.

Origanalist
06-17-2013, 09:18 AM
He's dropping like a rock, again, read the comments...

Rubio Aide On Why We Need Amnesty: “There Are American Workers Who, For Lack of a Better Term, Can’t Cut It”…

Rubio’s aide just hammered the last nail in his president aspirations.

Via NRO:

Politico’s Playbook has an excerpt from a new Ryan Lizza piece from The New Yorker that is not yet online. It contains a passage on the back-and-forth between labor and the Chamber that has a quote from a Rubio staffer that is going to raise eyebrows, to say the least:

“There are American workers who, for lack of a better term, can’t cut it. There shouldn’t be a presumption that every American worker is a star performer. There are people who just can’t get it, can’t do it, don’t want to do it. And so you can’t obviously discuss that publicly.”
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/17/rubio-aide-on-why-we-need-amnesty-there-are-american-workers-who-for-lack-of-a-better-term-cant-cut-it/

While that statement is so obviously true, I hardly think it's a smart thing to say.

AuH20
06-17-2013, 09:25 AM
He's dropping like a rock, again, read the comments...

Rubio’s aide just hammered the last nail in his president aspirations.

Via NRO:

Politico’s Playbook has an excerpt from a new Ryan Lizza piece from The New Yorker that is not yet online. It contains a passage on the back-and-forth between labor and the Chamber that has a quote from a Rubio staffer that is going to raise eyebrows, to say the least:

“There are American workers who, for lack of a better term, can’t cut it. There shouldn’t be a presumption that every American worker is a star performer. There are people who just can’t get it, can’t do it, don’t want to do it. And so you can’t obviously discuss that publicly.”
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/17/rubio-aide-on-why-we-need-amnesty-there-are-american-workers-who-for-lack-of-a-better-term-cant-cut-it/

While that statement is so obviously true, I hardly think it's a smart thing to say.

Neverthless, the puppets who run the AFL-CIO and SEIU will continue to remain silent.