PDA

View Full Version : Was Uri Geller a secret CIA spy?

Warlord
06-17-2013, 04:34 AM
Best known as a spoon-bender who befriended singer Michael Jackson — and branded a charlatan by critics — it now appears that Uri Geller may have had a second career as a CIA spy.

According to a new BBC documentary, he used his psychic powers in an attempt to wipe secret Soviet computer records.

It is alleged he also tried to disable military radar and influence the mind of a Russian negotiator during Cold War arms talks in Geneva by beaming peace messages at his head.

The Israeli-born showman’s life has been littered with outrageous claims. Over the years, his tricks have baffled scientists and enraged his rivals.

Now, the BBC film, to be broadcast later this year, claims Geller was recruited to help Western intelligence services as they battled to stay ahead of their Communist enemies in the Seventies and Eighties.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2342901/Was-Uri-Geller-secret-CIA-spy-Thats-claim-new-BBC-documentary-And-really-mind-boggling-It-just-true.html#ixzz2WT6jQnZr

green73
06-17-2013, 04:46 AM
So he's not a phony? That stuff is real?

Quick, someone alert the Amazing Randy!

Warlord
06-17-2013, 04:47 AM
So he's not a phony? That stuff is real?

Quick, someone alert the Amazing Randy!

Read the article... towards the end it describes a program to kill goats just by looking at them.

Also says they put Geller on a plane over Syria to locate a nuclear facility which the Israeli's bombed (could they mean Iraq?)

ClydeCoulter
06-17-2013, 04:57 AM
Read the article... towards the end it describes a program to kill goats just by looking at them.

Also says they put Geller on a plane over Syria to locate a nuclear facility which the Israeli's bombed (could they mean Iraq?)

My son watched the movie "The Men Who Stare At Goats" so many times I cannot count them. I don't think the movie is an accurate portrayal, but who knows how much truth might be in something such as this or how much is propaganda to keep the sheep (or goats) in line with scare tactics. If such beings existed in the underbelly of government, would they really need PRISM as in a w__i__d__e net?

green73
06-17-2013, 04:59 AM
Read the article...

What makes you think I didn't?

I'll have you know that when Uri came to town I was there.

CPUd
06-17-2013, 05:57 AM
http://i.imgur.com/4NWEyHQ.jpg