PDA

View Full Version : Tucker just plugged Ron Paul!

sirachman
11-26-2007, 05:37 PM
turn it on!

torchbearer
11-26-2007, 05:38 PM
more info please.

ItsTime
11-26-2007, 05:39 PM
um is there a piece coming up?

CoreyBowen999
11-26-2007, 05:40 PM
Tucker just said that Paul would raise over 12 million but will probably not win the nomination.

mtbaird5687
He said, "Speaking of Ron Paul, i'm not shilling for him...ok i am. But he has another big fundraiser coming up on December 16th and if its anything like his last one, which raised 4.3 million, this one will do great. His goal is to raise 12 million by the end of the quarter, and i think they will"

Thats it in a nutshell.

sirachman
Hope someone youtubed it :(
Talked about September the 5th, said we would raise over 12M for the quarter by the teaparty event. Said he could win the nomination and if he did he would have a good chance against hillary since she wouldnt go against hedge funds. Talked alot about libertarianism and said it was good compared to rebublicanism which wants controlled markets so they can make money off of them. etc etc its still going! crazy good coverage.

ghemminger
Hott!!!!

CoreyBowen999
11-26-2007, 05:41 PM
Also, Tucker wasen't the guy who brought it up. He said that basically nobody was a real conservative in the Republican party but the guest said RON PAUL! then they talked about the money

ghemminger
11-26-2007, 05:41 PM
YAY Tucker grow some BALLS! Watch his career take OFF!!!

andrewgreve
11-26-2007, 05:42 PM
"Government has a legitimate monopoly on the use of force." - Tucker

He is really starting to get this. I wonder how long until he starts talking about Anarchism on TV.

sirachman
11-26-2007, 05:42 PM
They basically trashed the rebublicans as market fixers, trashed democrats as statists, and plugged libertarians as for the free market and implied/said Ron Paul was the closest to it and the best choice on the republican ticket.

Give me liberty
11-26-2007, 05:45 PM
Tucker just said that Paul would raise over 12 million but will probably not win the nomination.

probably not win the nomination?
well tucker lost my support, afterall wasnt he was a neocon on cnn right?

Benaiah
11-26-2007, 05:45 PM
This is so sad that we all get excited if the news mentions our guy for one or two lines. All I see all day long is Clinton, Obama, Edwards, Romney, Rudy, Thompson, and McCain on TV. We all get excited if somebody even says the name "Ron Paul" because he is never on TV.

Danny Molina
11-26-2007, 05:46 PM
And the guests said a pro choice position is libertarian. Tucker agreed and I agree.

Danny Molina
11-26-2007, 05:48 PM
probably not win the nomination?
well tucker lost my support, afterall wasnt he was a neocon on cnn right?

He said (sort of) that Ron Paul will probably not win the nomination but will raise awareness that many Americans are sick of having government forced into their lives.

awitelin
11-26-2007, 05:50 PM
To anyone else who happened to have the TV on at the right time:

Did it not look exactly like Tucker set his guests up to mention RP?

He's all like "Oh, there are no Republican candidates who believe people can take care of themselves..." and his guests practically yell in unison "RON PAUL!". From there he went on to plug the Tea Party fund-raiser and make the not-so-risky prediction that RP would reach his 12 million goal for the quarter.

It's almost as if Tucker had to make his guests mention RP before he was allowed to talk about him. I'm not much for conspiracy theories, but my husband and I both saw it live and went "whoa, did I just see that?" Think MSNBC is trying to gag Tucker from going on RP benders maybe? Hmmm, something to think about.

purepaloma
11-26-2007, 05:52 PM
"ytoidh"

ItsTime
11-26-2007, 05:52 PM
Ron Paul 27% among indies in New Hampshire thats all I have to say :)

LinearChaos
11-26-2007, 05:56 PM
Methinks that the TV makes people too afraid to take risks. A lot of people have said that things will "probably" not happen. They were wrong too.

noztnac
11-26-2007, 05:58 PM
Tucker is a Ron Paul supporter who is trying to keep his job.

sirachman
11-26-2007, 06:00 PM

He's all like "Oh, there are no Republican candidates who believe people can take care of themselves..." and his guests practically yell in unison "RON PAUL!". From there he went on to plug the Tea Party fund-raiser and make the not-so-risky prediction that RP would reach his 12 million goal for the quarter.

It's almost as if Tucker had to make his guests mention RP before he was allowed to talk about him. I'm not much for conspiracy theories, but my husband and I both saw it live and went "whoa, did I just see that?" Think MSNBC is trying to gag Tucker from going on RP benders maybe? Hmmm, something to think about.

I don't know about the conspiracy part but I definately agree that he set them up to mention Ron Paul so that he could plug him and the Tea Party. The immediate response of "RON PAUL!" followed by his immediate pre-constructed response about his fundraising and the Tea Party was too much for coincidence. He was definately planning that.

Goeran
11-26-2007, 06:02 PM
This is so sad that we all get excited if the news mentions our guy for one or two lines. All I see all day long is Clinton, Obama, Edwards, Romney, Rudy, Thompson, and McCain on TV. We all get excited if somebody even says the name "Ron Paul" because he is never on TV.

True! Imagine the millions of free advertising those chosen "frunt-runners" get. :(

But soon the Ron Paul Revolution will be too big to be ignored! Don't give up bro - we 're almost there !!! :)

ItsTime
11-26-2007, 06:02 PM
The political experts KNOW what they are going to talk about hours before hand. They KNOW what to say and they KNOW what they CAN NOT say. There is no theories those are facts.

I don't know about the conspiracy part but I definately agree that he set them up to mention Ron Paul so that he could plug him and the Tea Party. The immediate response of "RON PAUL!" followed by his immediate pre-constructed response about his fundraising and the Tea Party was too much for coincidence. He was definately planning that.

Adamsa
11-26-2007, 06:10 PM
If we hit 12 million on Decemeber 16...

It's going to be crazy.

ItsTime
11-26-2007, 06:17 PM
We are trying to hit 12 million on Nov 30th.

http://www.rudysreadinglist.com/

If we do this 10 million on the 16th will be much easier.

If we hit 12 million on Decemeber 16...

It's going to be crazy.

paulitics
11-26-2007, 06:30 PM

why do you have to be a conspiracy theorist for recognizing the truth. The backstage interview with George Will mentioned they were not supposed to really talk about RP, or probably any of the "2nd tier" candidates. All first tier are CFR. Its not a theory.