PDA

View Full Version : When will this end and what we can do?

thecoloredsky
06-16-2013, 11:23 AM
I've been racking a few things around my brain for a while on how we can stop the overreach of government. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the majority of people have faith that we can put liberty candidates on a local level and work our way up. This obviously takes time, although it is a noble effort. I also think that even with people like Ron Paul, Rand, Massie, and others in office it ends up being just talk. Talk, talk, and more talk. More money bombs, more of the same.

So the Boston Tea party, as we all know, was a civil disobedience event. I think it was fairly effective. To stop this tyrannical government I think we need to really start a discussion on ways to recreate something that really hits the government in its knees. I came across this article:

http://americasvoicenow.org/the-plan-to-take-back-america-place-all-state-and-federal-capitols-under-civil-disobedient-siege/

The guy called for a tax holiday of sorts. Stop paying from both businesses and individuals. I really think this is the only way to stop the madness. If you work for a company and have witholding tax, set the number of dependent to a high number like 10. If you are a business, stop sending in sales tax receipts. The government (although spends more than it takes in every year) would need to resort to the federal reserve buying more bonds to fund operations unless they don't cut back. The "safe haven" dollar would lose international support and put pressure on our government to tighten ship. It could cause economic chaos (actually, the more I think about it, it definitely would) and even civil unrest.

The courts wouldn't be able to process the non-payers and there isn't enough jails to hold the people. But the problem is always who will be the one putting their foot across the line first? Either way, our liberty politicians need to start talking about this as the only way to force government to live within its own means and give us our liberty back.

From that link above:

All businesses:

Cease sending in sales taxes, employee contribution taxes and any other funds that go to the state or federal governments.
Withhold any payments made to any government agency, either state or federal until the demands are met.
Withhold all real estate tax payments
Withhold all payments to banks, mortgage companies, auto loans, credit card companies, revolving lines of credit, Real Estate taxes
Cease all orders for new products and services
Place the funds in designated ‘escrow’ accounts and withhold the funds until the state and federal governments capitulate.
The End Goal? Bring all commerce, funding and payments to a halt. No money moves, period. No product moves, Period.

All individuals:

Prepare yourselves and families to take shifts in ‘camping’ out in front of the state and federal capitols until ALL demands are met.
Withhold all payments to banks, mortgage companies, auto loans, credit card companies.
Place all funds in a designated ‘escrow’ account and withhold the funds until the state and federal governments capitulate.
Purchase only what you need in food & fuel for a 90 day window.
Don’t worry, it can’t last that long. Remember, 90% of America has only enough food to last 3 days. Understand that state governments are required by law to pay ALL bills with real money and they don’t have the luxury of a Federal Reserve who can print endless greenbacks. States will break within 10-15 days… maybe less.
The End Goal? Starve The Beast. Bring all commerce to a halt. No work, no taxes paid, no purchases, no commerce, no movement. A complete and total freeze of all money, supplies, and work.

Can we start something for this July 4th?

Sola_Fide
06-16-2013, 11:27 AM
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined."

-Patrick Henry

Sola_Fide
06-16-2013, 11:27 AM
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined."

-Patrick Henry

thecoloredsky
06-16-2013, 11:33 AM
Good quotes Sola but problem is physical force should not be the first option. I don't believe we would have much success anyways.

Thor
06-16-2013, 12:03 PM
Good quotes Sola but problem is physical force should not be the first option. I don't believe we would have much success anyways.

I think we are well past the first option at this point.... And the right to keep and bear arms is what is preserving the ability for that force, which is also being removed, leading to being inevitably ruined.

heavenlyboy34
06-16-2013, 12:15 PM
I've been racking a few things around my brain for a while on how we can stop the overreach of government. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the majority of people have faith that we can put liberty candidates on a local level and work our way up. This obviously takes time, although it is a noble effort. I also think that even with people like Ron Paul, Rand, Massie, and others in office it ends up being just talk. Talk, talk, and more talk. More money bombs, more of the same.

So the Boston Tea party, as we all know, was a civil disobedience event. I think it was fairly effective. To stop this tyrannical government I think we need to really start a discussion on ways to recreate something that really hits the government in its knees. I came across this article:

http://americasvoicenow.org/the-plan-to-take-back-america-place-all-state-and-federal-capitols-under-civil-disobedient-siege/

The guy called for a tax holiday of sorts. Stop paying from both businesses and individuals. I really think this is the only way to stop the madness. If you work for a company and have witholding tax, set the number of dependent to a high number like 10. If you are a business, stop sending in sales tax receipts. The government (although spends more than it takes in every year) would need to resort to the federal reserve buying more bonds to fund operations unless they don't cut back. The "safe haven" dollar would lose international support and put pressure on our government to tighten ship. It could cause economic chaos (actually, the more I think about it, it definitely would) and even civil unrest.

The courts wouldn't be able to process the non-payers and there isn't enough jails to hold the people. But the problem is always who will be the one putting their foot across the line first? Either way, our liberty politicians need to start talking about this as the only way to force government to live within its own means and give us our liberty back.

From that link above:

Can we start something for this July 4th?
You could try claiming everyone who gets a paycheck from the government as a dependent. ;) :D

osan
06-16-2013, 12:39 PM
A few observations.

Firstly, the article is naive to the point of bleeding eyes. It asks above-average performance from the average man. This means that on a population whose Gaussian is skewed wildly to the stupid, the lazy, and corrupt, few will be taking up this banner. I sincerely apologize for pissing on the parade, but on such matters one must, above all else, remain coldly rational.

That aside, the "tax measures" advocated will change NOTHING for Themme. Be reminded that your tax dollars no longer even cover the interest on the national debt. Our "money" is not money, but mere currency. Worse still, it's not even materially real except as sets of 1s and 0s on computers all over the world. When we stand up and bid Themme a merry and fond, "fuck YOU", they take note, crank out more "money" and keep going.

The recommendations to all businesses will simply never happen in a trillion years times a trillion. To do what is implied means to allow store shelves to go bare. When that happens what do you think Johnny and Janey Milquetoast are going to do - rally to your side in cries of, "give me liberty or give me death"? Fucking hell no. They are going to blow their anal glands, shit a pile to dwarf Everest, and beg "government" to get them food. What is suggested there would be a thing Theye perhaps dream about, wetly. The proposal to stop all goods and services is abso-friggin'-lutely insane and would plunge this nation into martial law in a matter of days. Gloves would be off and that would be that.

Now, if alternative monies are rolled out, THAT may well be a bean of a different seed, but we'd verily need to be prepared for the fallout, which would be likely a most unequivocal response by Themme.

Slogans? Screw slogans. We need knowledge of principles. We need attitude of the right timbre to coincide with and bear those principles into perpetual bloom. The last thing we need are slogans. I will further assert that slogans hinder the cause because they are simplistic, often wrong, often lead to misunderstanding, and often serve as a bar to further seeking of proper ken. In a word, slogans are shit and anyone whose brain is worth half its guano keeps such things well beyond arm's length. I am deadly serious on this point. Slogans remove the need to think for oneself and THAT is where perdition starts.

"No government can exist without funding from the citizenry."

Baloney. Ours does and has been for decades. It is this brand of ignorant assertion that can get people hurt or killed. If you are going to fight and enemy it vigorously behooves you to know what makes him tick. Fail to heed this at your peril.

"Our goal is to cut off the money supply and starve the beast to death. Either it will capitulate to our demands, or it will die. In either event, We The People will come out of this period with our nation intact and our Constitution again in full force and effect."

Again, ignorance to the point of the grotesque and macabre. There IS no money. There is only currency. Theye make it up as they go along, as it pleases Themme. There is nothing that will stop Themme in the suggestions here. The one thing that WILL stop Themme, and they are unlikely to ever let it go very far, is the introduction of actual money into the economy. Assuming this happened and people and "corporations" decided to no longer accept the FRN in trade, THEN they would be hosed. This would, however, elicit great violence from Themme. Theye would murder as many of us as they would have to in order to re-secure their grip on things, assuming we allowed them to - that bit, however, is still not forgone as a conclusion.

"So what demands are we making?

All existing members of congress resign pending an emergency nationwide election for both state and federal governments.
President Barack Obama must resign pending an emergency national election to replace him.
No current member of congress may run again in the emergency election
Nationwide personal taxation at a level not to exceed 10% of income.

Everyone pays, not 51% – everyone.
No deductions, no loopholes

Nationwide corporate taxation at a level not to exceed 20%.

No deductions, no loopholes
If a corporation attempts to avoid paying taxes by ‘hiding’ or sheltering money overseas, that corporation is prohibited from doing business in the United States.

The Federal Reserve MUST return all national banking and money supply to the Treasury as Constitutionally mandated within a 3 year time frame.

The Treasury Department Shall Not delegate the Constitutional duties and obligations to any third party
The Treasury Shall Not use fractional banking. All money must be backed by precious metal.

All administrative agencies not Constitutionally Mandated are immediately disbanded and considered Null & Void including but not limited to the following:

EPA – Environmental Protection Agency
DHS – Department of Homeland Security
IRS – Internal Revenue Service – We have no need of the IRS. It will be replaced with a simple monitoring body to ensure all funds are collected.
ATF, DEA, SEC, USDA, FDA, DOE – Full List Here: http://www.usa.gov/directory/federal/index.shtml
No ‘Agency’ Shall Exist. Congress has no authority to sub-delegate the limited ‘power-of-attorney’ that the Constitution provides for it to possess.

State and Federal governments Shall adopt balanced budgets annually or semi-annually.
All government accounting Shall be done under GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
The National (Federal) Government Shall Not exceed the enumerated powers delegated to it in the Constitution"

A piker's list if ever I saw one. Or perhaps this is controlled opposition - a provocateur perhaps? At best it shows a profound lack of understanding on the author's part of what it means to be "free".

I pass, thanks very much.

thecoloredsky
06-16-2013, 01:15 PM
Osan, while I don't necessarily disagree with your comments I think a rational discussion does need to take place. I do agree that the FRN is measly a currency but that is what transactions are done in. Possibly we could look into setting up alternative competing currencies or "money" to phase out FRNs regionally. But as you mentioned in so many words, keeping things less complicated for the masses is best.

osan
06-16-2013, 03:05 PM
Osan, while I don't necessarily disagree with your comments I think a rational discussion does need to take place. I do agree that the FRN is measly a currency but that is what transactions are done in. Possibly we could look into setting up alternative competing currencies or "money" to phase out FRNs regionally. But as you mentioned in so many words, keeping things less complicated for the masses is best.

You will note I used that precise term. However, one must also be able to define what rational is. One man's rational may be another's madness.

Yes the discussion needs to take place and it has in many venues, RPF not the least among them. But there needs to be more if proactive movement is to take place and be effective. I am not confident that this will happen. I feel that reaction is the far more likely path and that only happens once the poo is in the air circulation device. At that point chaos usually ensues on the part of the unprepared masses. Theye are well prepared. Theye are well funded. Theye are well organized. We paid and thereby paved the way for Themme to study the human beast clinically and with great application of intellect. They know us better than do we know ourselves in the ways that count in this political game of master v. slave. The only thing we have in our favor is our numbers. Sadly, it appears a majority of us are more than willing to share Theire fleas and most of the rest, while in principle wanting "freedom", have no idea what it actually is and therefore would not know it if it ran up behind them and bit them in the genitals.

Let us not me naive about Joe Average. He is a brute. He is ignorant, yet fancies himself knowledgeable. He thinks himself "free". He is smart enough to know he is being put over the wood, but is not smart enough to know the right things to want. Given that, how can he possibly know how to get it?

Crazy times, the result of decades of concerted and very well crafted efforts to mold Joe Average into just the right sort of man who will sit idly by as Theye ransack his life. I have to hand it to Themme for their cleverness. I wish they had use for me because I don't think "we" have much of a future - not with the horde against us. Then again, what kind of a life would it be?

Nic
06-16-2013, 04:55 PM
I think the problem is that the masses are content. They've got cars, cable tv, cell phones, and in general can come and go and do as they please within certain limitations. It's the whole "it's not happening to me" syndrome. We'll never be able to change the government until we change the attitude of the general public. We've been involved in unnecessary wars, taken away, unnecessarily, many of our civil liberties, but it's not to the point yet where it's had much impact on the general public who still see themselves as being free. Right now, we're just the lunatic conspiracy theorists who think the government is out to get us. In order for us to have any impact on changing the course and direction of this country, we need to continue to run our educational campaigns while at the same time continuing to infiltrate the system with leaders like the Paul's, Ted Cruz, etc. We need to be less vocal about "fringe" ideas right now and hammer on the issues that are really hitting Americans where it hurts first. It's an incremental step towards educating the public, much like you learn to add and subtract before you learn to multiply and divide. Most importantly, we need to realize that it's going to take time and not let ourselves get frustrated and start to feel defeated. We ARE winning and we WILL win.

NoOneButPaul
06-16-2013, 05:56 PM
I think the problem is that the masses are content. They've got cars, cable tv, cell phones, and in general can come and go and do as they please within certain limitations. It's the whole "it's not happening to me" syndrome. We'll never be able to change the government until we change the attitude of the general public. We've been involved in unnecessary wars, taken away, unnecessarily, many of our civil liberties, but it's not to the point yet where it's had much impact on the general public who still see themselves as being free. Right now, we're just the lunatic conspiracy theorists who think the government is out to get us. In order for us to have any impact on changing the course and direction of this country, we need to continue to run our educational campaigns while at the same time continuing to infiltrate the system with leaders like the Paul's, Ted Cruz, etc. We need to be less vocal about "fringe" ideas right now and hammer on the issues that are really hitting Americans where it hurts first. It's an incremental step towards educating the public, much like you learn to add and subtract before you learn to multiply and divide. Most importantly, we need to realize that it's going to take time and not let ourselves get frustrated and start to feel defeated. We ARE winning and we WILL win.

Like I said before... the dollar collapse will be the wake up call. It's all about educating yourself and preparing now. When the time comes we all need to be prepared to fight back and also give people an explanation.

jclay2
06-16-2013, 06:42 PM
Like I said before... the dollar collapse will be the wake up call. It's all about educating yourself and preparing now. When the time comes we all need to be prepared to fight back and also give people an explanation.

I think of it more as preserving the remnant.

ClydeCoulter
06-16-2013, 11:34 PM
Yea, @osan, that's makes many an argument null and void. We (in general) don't understand that we no longer fund government, it funds itself through printing and devaluation. That's why the fed was created. Even now, we could not pay the interest if the rate were not kept so low.