PDA

View Full Version : WW III and secret or super weapons

UWDude
06-16-2013, 03:54 AM
About 1999, I saw an officer of the military, exulting before congress, the unquestioned superiority of the United States Armed Forces, and the geopolitical standing and security.

"assassin mace" The Chinese superweapon... ...the general surmised maybe it was a sneak electronic attack on satellites.

I thought that was a foolish guess.

Mace blows back in your face, I thought.
Old Aborigne proverb, Man who throws ashes will get them in his face.

Many histories are full of scandals and rumors to tip scales.

But now, I think of the humiliation of the United States by a series of non-nuclear magnetic bombs. Likely, even the command centers to launch nukes would collapse. Communication would. Nuke silos would lose the ability to receive orders to fire back. Paralyzed, system wide, and even then, the stun would have America so wide eyed and stunned, That it could be told anything else. It could be told these are cheap and plentiful weapons, and war would be painful on American infrastructure. The United States could be informed that Russia kind of broke that missile shield treaty, since, and let's be honest America, I know that's hard for you, but, uh, you haven't been abiding by it either. Doesn't matter what lie whoever set off the EMP blasts said, the American people would believe it. They would be so shocked by their lack of electronics and communication anyway.

Americans are so in love with their technology.

In the Iraq war, a small convoy got lost because they couldn't figure out their GPS.
That became Jessica Lynch, the raped victim who later wasn't raped, but it was a sensational story.
And yeah, then the whole funny scripted capture.
Americans love their propaganda.

So for this thread, I'd like to pour open the nightmares upon the pigs of war.
Before they make their final move into World War III.
They start imagining all the super weapons and secret weapons that they hadn't thought of.
Maybe they'll think twice, calm down, and realize... ...the United States is at about check-mate, kids.

What are the economic weapons? What are the possible energy weapons? Cyberattacks? What about ways to set up SAM missiles? Was the Russian S-300 missile launch a test, or a false move, to fool the American/Israelis into thinking they understood the signature? Maybe even a decoy signature. Cheap radar attached to balloon shaped SAM missile launchers. Russia does not want war, I know they don't. China might, but doubtful. EMP SAMS could devastate American planes.

Ahh, LoL. Syria is getting massive amounts of arms from the "rebels" aka mercenaries and jihadists. Syria is getting SAM's too. And if America sends weapons, it will be just like Vietnam. Syria has won. Assad has won. Any new weapon shipped to fight him, will by and large become his. North Vietnam got a whole bunch of cool, state of the art toys, (that would give any naughty, naughty widdle genewal a big wargasm), when they routed the ARVN, who the US desperately tried to arm with all the latest and greatest before abandoning them.
By the way, this is an interview with Assad when Syria was losing, (Nov 2012). Did you know he speaks English?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdH4JKjVRyA

Here is some great "Abkhazian Network News Agency" Let's see what some non-western news looks like, ground level in Syria: (Al warning Gore) (turn on closed captioning to English to get an idea of what is happening)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExRW4j1QDRg

That's why McCain is fuming. He knows by arming the mercenaries and jihadists, he'll just be arming a defeated force, that will eventually hand all that high tech weaponry over to Assad.

But McCain is a hateful old man. And his time is nigh. It was just him and Lindsey Graham up there, trying to tell the American people what to do. How about Obama come out and say, "No, sorry, but I'm gridlocking this one. Take a vote, congress. Not my duty." Because Obama does not need to do anything. It is the weight of the world on his shoulders, but in this instance, it is congress' responsibility to declare war, not his. He can pass it off to them constitutionally. Elections are coming up, maybe even get a debate about foreign policy for once before an election. It would be crazy, historical, maybe legacy.

Obama, bombing Libya was wrong. Redeem yourself. Speak up. Earn that Peace prize.

LoL. Yeah right!

They can't kill their own puppet... ...can they? Fuck.