PDA

View Full Version : Zbigniew Brzezinski on Syria: "Who's fighting for democracy?"

compromise
06-15-2013, 10:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0SXBeMhIgFo

I frequently disagree with Zbigniew Brezinski's foreign policy views, but he is spot-on in his analysis of what's going on in Syria. This is worth watching and sharing.

FrankRep
06-15-2013, 10:20 AM
Zbigniew Brzezinski: "We should be building an International Coalition to impose some sort of solution."

When Zbigniew Brzezinski says "International Coalition" he means a New World Order, a Global Government.

HOLLYWOOD
06-15-2013, 11:39 AM
This segment of Zbigniew Brzezinski 'Controlled Opposition' brought to you by... MSNBC Marxists and the Obama Propaganda media corporation.

They all lie through their teeth... I do like that the Totalitarian Dictatorships of Qatar and Saudi Arabia are good friends with Washington DC, yet you don't see Capital Hill & the White House starting sectarian wars in those middle east states. I guess when you secretly run military grade weapons to terrorists to overthrow yet another country, it doesn't matter how oppressive that country's regime is that supplying weapons or supply the bodies.

I wonder how much all the paid bribed defectors, military advisers, insurgents, rebel commanders, weapons, have cost US taxpayers?

Like make it perfectly clear today sanction don't work and take way too long even if they have any type of impact.

SECTARIAN WARS = CIA-CFR covert operations

PS: All on your dime American Taxpayers!