PDA

View Full Version : NRA membership renewals? Require endoresment of Ron Paul first!

Ira Aten
11-26-2007, 04:37 PM
I just sent a letter to Wayne La Pierre in response to his letter asking me to renew my annual NRA membership.

I told them I would send my check the very day they endorse Ron Paul since there is nobody running in either party, who is pro-2nd Amendment other than Ron Paul.

I also stated that unless they endorse Ron Paul, my annual dues will go to the Gun Owners of America instead, along with my periodic quarterly ILA (NRA's Institute for Legislative Action) donations to GOA also.

I think every NRA member, previous to renewing (or joining GOA) should demand Ron Paul receive their endorsement.

However, those clowns will probably endorse that dress wearing police state implementing so called New York "conservative" "Rudolph, the Red Rouged Julie Annie".

Oh well, I am trying.

angelatc
11-26-2007, 04:57 PM
LOL! I did the same thing a couple of weeks ago, and even posted about it. But I only put it in one forum.

sharedvoice
11-27-2007, 04:26 AM
Nice! ;) :) :)

Kingfisher
11-27-2007, 06:01 AM
I wrote the NRA asking them to endorse Dr. Paul. I was told they would take him into consideration. If enough people would write them, maybe they really would consider him. I've been a member for thirty years, and if they dont endorse him, I'm OUT!