PDA

View Full Version : It's Illegal To Arm Terrorists. Syrian Rebels Pledge To AQ

Elias Graves
06-14-2013, 01:47 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/06/14/Friendly-Reminder-to-Obama-It-s-Illegal-to-Arm-Terrorists

In more twisting of logic beyond all reason, the US government plans to begin arming Syrian rebels. Yeah, the same ones who shout "Death to America" when they think we aren't paying attention.
Only problem is, it's against US law to arm terrorists.
But then, the war on terror is over.
But we need to snoop on you to defeat the terrorists.
Wait. What terrorists?
I'm so confused.

jllundqu
06-14-2013, 01:51 PM
I just posted something similar on my FB... its also a violation of the NDAA Sec. 1021....

Someone should ask Chris Hedges what he thinks of Obama's arms transfers to these guys now....

Elias Graves
06-14-2013, 01:59 PM
I just posted something similar on my FB... its also a violation of the NDAA Sec. 1021....

Someone should ask Chris Hedges what he thinks of Obama's arms transfers to these guys now....

Those laws only apply to subjects of the crown, not the king.

juleswin
06-14-2013, 02:02 PM
I dont think they care much what you think seeing how easy it was for them to get away with it in Libya. They are now working with a set precedent

jllundqu
06-14-2013, 02:06 PM
This is very true... no one has the power to restrain them. Heck, they could just come out and say "Hell yes we are giving arms to al-qaeda affiliates! They are useful idiots in our quest for Syrian regime change and global dominance, idiot!"

Origanalist
06-14-2013, 02:07 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/06/14/Friendly-Reminder-to-Obama-It-s-Illegal-to-Arm-Terrorists

In more twisting of logic beyond all reason, the US government plans to begin arming Syrian rebels. Yeah, the same ones who shout "Death to America" when they think we aren't paying attention.
Only problem is, it's against US law to arm terrorists.
But then, the war on terror is over.
But we need to snoop on you to defeat the terrorists.
Wait. What terrorists?
I'm so confused.

As any sane person would be.

Elias Graves
06-14-2013, 02:08 PM
I dont think they care much what you think seeing how easy it was for them to get away with it in Libya. They are now working with a set precedent

What did our Syrian friends do with all the guns we sent them from Libya anyway? They oughta be stocked up for a while.

Elias Graves
06-14-2013, 02:10 PM
As any sane person would be.

Please help me understand. I really don't want the FBI knocking on my door so I changed my party affiliation, made a donation to the aflcio and threw eggs at a local church. But I'm having a hard time understanding the logic here and I really need to. How else can I defend the president if I don't know what the talking points are?

Origanalist
06-14-2013, 02:14 PM
Please help me understand. I really don't want the FBI knocking on my door so I changed my party affiliation, made a donation to the aflcio and threw eggs at a local church. But I'm having a hard time understanding the logic here and I really need to. How else can I defend the president if I don't know what the talking points are?

Lol, outta rep.
Try this, it's bound to work;
Bumper sticker (and repeat often online) "if you don't have anything to hide, what are you worried about?"

and "We don't need to know or understand what our government does to keep us safe, that way the terrorists can't get us".

That aught to keep you covered. (for now)

Elias Graves
06-14-2013, 02:15 PM
Lol, outta rep.

Talk to Obama. I'm sure he can set you up with some more.
I heard the guys at NSA have an automatic "bottomless rep" switch for donors.