PDA

View Full Version : Eric Holder: NSA Leaker Will Be Punished

Anti Federalist
06-14-2013, 12:00 PM
Passing out weapons to Mexican drug gangs with the approval of the US Government?

Not so much.

Eric Holder: NSA Leaker Will Be Punished

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/eric-holder-nsa_n_3442244.html?ref=topbar

WASHINGTON -- Attorney General Eric Holder says national security has been damaged as a result of leaks about a pair of government surveillance programs and that the U.S. will punish the person who is responsible.

The attorney general made the comment in Dublin, Ireland, when asked by reporters why the U.S. hasn't taken steps to arrest former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden.

Holder said the government is investigating and that he is confident the person who is responsible will be held accountable.

The attorney general was in Dublin for meetings with his law-enforcement counterparts.

VBRonPaulFan
06-14-2013, 12:02 PM
This whole administration is like a cheap, B grade movie set now.

How anyone can take anything holder says seriously without bursting into laughter after F&F, ESPECIALLY when he mentions accountability - i'll never know.

Warlord
06-14-2013, 12:03 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/79/Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-S72707,_Heinrich_Himmler.jpg/245px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-S72707,_Heinrich_Himmler.jpg
Eric Holder, Jnr

AFPVet
06-14-2013, 12:03 PM
Why isn't weinerHolder in handcuffs yet? I thought Congress had him on charges awhile ago for perjury or something. Couldn't get a special prosecutor to do it?

Brian4Liberty
06-14-2013, 12:04 PM
Arresting a whistle-blower? The mafia has their ways of dealing with snitches.

tod evans
06-14-2013, 01:07 PM
Holders head.....................................Pike!

Fuck you Eric!

familydog
06-14-2013, 01:10 PM
National security has been damaged? The only damaged goods in question is Obama's ego.

AuH20
06-14-2013, 01:13 PM
The Department of selective justice. They desperately need a rebranding.

Dr.3D
06-14-2013, 01:14 PM
National security has been damaged? The only damaged goods in question is Obama's ego.

They mean to say, "Government security" has been damaged. So much is kept secret just to avoid embarrassment of the government it's pathetic.

shane77m
06-14-2013, 01:16 PM

How anyone can take anything holder says seriously without bursting into laughter after F&F, ESPECIALLY when he mentions accountability - i'll never know.

No doubt.

RickyJ
06-14-2013, 01:23 PM
The fact the government has now admitted that it has been spying on all Americans' private communications illegally without a warrant is astonishing. They have admitted they are guilty and yet none of them are being prosecuted and/or being impeached over this criminal act against the Constitution. You can't expect the government to hold itself accountable for its illegal actions. We the people must do it!

jkr
06-14-2013, 01:23 PM
TRAITOR!

BANISH HIM!

Christian Liberty
06-14-2013, 02:09 PM

Because its not funny. These are the sorts of people that convince me that the "Everybody has a right to life, the death penalty is unjustified no matter what" people are completely wrong and always will be. These people don't deserve to breathe...

There's nothing humorous about that. Its serious...

Brian4Liberty
06-14-2013, 02:13 PM
The Department of selective justice. They desperately need a rebranding.

In doublespeak, the Ministry of Justice is appropriate. ;)

Christian Liberty
06-14-2013, 02:14 PM
In doublespeak, the Ministry of Justice is appropriate. ;)

Don't forget the Ministry of Love, in Guantanamo:p

thoughtomator
06-14-2013, 02:47 PM
The fact the government has now admitted that it has been spying on all Americans' private communications illegally without a warrant is astonishing. They have admitted they are guilty and yet none of them are being prosecuted and/or being impeached over this criminal act against the Constitution. You can't expect the government to hold itself accountable for its illegal actions. We the people must do it!

the sad part is it is not really astonishing at all

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-14-2013, 02:55 PM
So-far-out-of-fucking-bounds.

the sad part is it is not really astonishing at all

Nope. They admitted they were illegally collecting data at the telecoms long ago. And... crickets.

surf
06-14-2013, 03:04 PM

Fuck you Eric!yeah, fuck you eric! what an epic piece of shit he is.

asurfaholic
06-14-2013, 03:12 PM

Fuck you Eric!

DAMMIT
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tod evans again.

Original_Intent
06-14-2013, 03:19 PM
+1 to everything in this thread. Seriously. Fast and Furious was the first thing that came to my mind to. The Dept of Justice is nothing more nor less than the KGB bringing "justice" to dissidents. F*** you, Eric.

I think it was Ron that said there were probably more threats to our liberty within a 50 mile radius of his DC office than there were in the rest of the world combined. Heck, at a State of the Union address, that could probably be said of the House chamber...

This country needs an enema, and I think it's gonna happen.

Just repped everyone in this thread except for AF - "You must spread some reputation around...." Someone cover that for me pls.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-14-2013, 03:44 PM
Just repped everyone in this thread except for AF - "You must spread some reputation around...." Someone cover that for me pls.

Yeah, I'm usually out of rep for AF too, and same in this thread.