PDA

View Full Version : Terrorist BS & Ed Snowden via Faux

tod evans
06-14-2013, 05:28 AM
For Heavens sake this shit is so predictable, and so wrong!

Terrorists change behavior after leaks, lawmaker says

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/14/terrorists-change-behavior-after-leaks-lawmaker-says/

A top Republican lawmaker claimed Thursday terrorists have already started to change their behavior after a self-described NSA whistleblower leaked information about classified U.S. surveillance programs to various media outlets, saying the leaks may make it "harder to track bad guys."
The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Mich., declined to provide specifics on what terrorists he was referring to, only saying there are "changes we can already see being made by the folks who wish to do us harm, and our allies harm."
He also said the revelations might "make it harder to track bad guys trying to harm U.S. citizens in the United States."
Former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden made headlines worldwide after he leaked information about two NSA programs that collect millions of telephone records and track Internet activity.
Snowden fled to Hong Kong in May and has granted some interviews since then, saying he hopes to stay there and fight any charges that may yet be filed against him.
The ranking Democrat on the committee, Rep. C.A. Dutch Ruppersberger of Maryland, said he's concerned that Snowden fled to Hong Kong because of China's history of spying on the U.S.
"It seems unusual that he would be in China and asking for the protection of the Chinese government ... but we're going to investigate," Ruppersberger said.
Rogers added, "Clearly, we're going to make a thorough scrub of what his China connections are."

[snip]

Warlord
06-14-2013, 05:35 AM
General Gul says they RUN the terrorists:

Related: Lt. General Hamid Gul on Alex Jones: CIA Run Al-Qaeda
(http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?417980-Lt-General-Hamid-Gul-on-Alex-Jones-CIA-Run-Al-Qaeda)
(http://Related:Lt. General Hamid Gul on Alex Jones: CIA Run Al-Qaeda http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?417980-Lt-General-Hamid-Gul-on-Alex-Jones-CIA-Run-Al-Qaeda)

Occam's Banana
06-14-2013, 06:11 AM
A top Republican lawmaker claimed Thursday terrorists have already started to change their behavior after a self-described NSA whistleblower leaked information about classified U.S. surveillance programs to various media outlets, saying the leaks may make it "harder to track bad guys."
The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Mich., declined to provide specifics on what terrorists he was referring to, only saying there are "changes we can already see being made by the folks who wish to do us harm, and our allies harm."
He also said the revelations might "make it harder to track bad guys trying to harm U.S. citizens in the United States."

Rogers is the same asshat who claimed that PRISM was essential to discovering the NYC subway plot - a claim that has been completely debunked.

Looks like it taught him to cover his rhetorical ass - notice the waffle words like "may" and "might" ...

The ranking Democrat on the committee, Rep. C.A. Dutch Ruppersberger of Maryland, said he's concerned that Snowden fled to Hong Kong because of China's history of spying on the U.S.
"It seems unusual that he would be in China and asking for the protection of the Chinese government ... but we're going to investigate," Ruppersberger said.
Rogers added, "Clearly, we're going to make a thorough scrub of what his China connections are."

Translation: "We're going to construct a right proper frame-job - excuse me, I mean 'conduct an official investigation' - but until then, I'm just going to toss out a bunch of baseless innuendo for which I haven't got the slightest shred of evidence."

Anti Federalist
06-14-2013, 06:16 AM

Not many places left on the face of the earth that you have not infected and co-opted, there, Obergruppenführer Ruppersberger.

donnay
06-14-2013, 06:25 AM
Setting the scene for a false flag?

KEEF
06-14-2013, 06:27 AM
I was hearing this the past couple days too and my reaction to those war mongering hype monsters who say the terrorist have already changed there strategies as if you already know what they changed their strategies to, then doesn't that defeat your original argument to why what Snowden did was a bad thing? t

And if they have about every single electronic form of communication tapped, what are those so called terrorist going to use, smoke signals? Wow it just hit me, those wild fires out in Colorado are just that... the government is going to link that to one big smoke signal sent out by homegrown terrorists to the "evil doers" in world that America needs to be taken down. The NSA's new strategy now is to bug every American's burning barrel and backyard fire pit.

Anti Federalist
06-14-2013, 06:28 AM
Setting the scene for a false flag?

Every day, they hustlin'.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Occam's Banana
06-14-2013, 06:38 AM
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

That's one of the things I really do miss about Bush - the Bushisms (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bushism). Always good for some hearty lulz.

Elias Graves
06-14-2013, 07:04 AM
Changed their tactics? Good heavens, we might have to engage in some actual police investigative work on the ground to find them now! You know, like asking real questions of real people and icky stuff like that.