PDA

View Full Version : WTF? Whitehouse.

tod evans
06-14-2013, 05:21 AM
Off Drudge..

THIRD-GRADERS INTRODUCE OBAMA AT LGBT PRIDE EVENT

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/06/13/Third-Graders-Introduce-Obama-at-LGBT-Pride-Event

Video at link, I didn't watch it..

Nine year-old twins Zea and Luna introduce President Barack Obama at the White House's LGBT Pride Month celebration Thursday, June 13.

First 3 comments;

southernman • 9 hours ago −
Fugging disgusting.
158 4 •Reply•Share ›

PIKEMASTER southernman • 9 hours ago
Isn't that SPECIAL! This was Obama's plan all along. He has managed to destroy this country one moral platitude at a time. The man has no sense of moral decency. Especially using children as Sexual pawns to promote this kind of perversion!

What is so shocking is, THESE ARE 8 YEAR OLDS, which is still considered to be PEDOPHILIA the last time I checked, or is this no longer the Planet Earth and I missed something !!

What difference does it make now anyway? This country is so far gone, that we can start marrying our pets and nobody will notice or care!
Show 1 new reply 162 3 •Reply•Share ›

Petroglyph PIKEMASTER • 9 hours ago
Not much truly disturbs me anymore, but THIS did.

I can only shake my head in disbelief at what this man is doing to our country. It is long past time for a 10million person march on Washington.

CPUd
06-14-2013, 05:48 AM
8-yr-olds are pedophilia?

Working Poor
06-14-2013, 06:12 AM
8-yr-olds are pedophilia?

Using 8 year olds to promote a sexual agenda could well fall into the relm of pedophillia. When I was 8 I had no idea about sexual identity except that I knew I was a girl. This stuff is getting weird as hell.

donnay
06-14-2013, 06:23 AM
It's being stuffed down our throats daily--and that seems to be the agenda. It is a great diversion tool. However, using 8 year olds to promote it is just downright despicable, IMHO. That would be like using kids to promote prostitution.

V3n
06-14-2013, 06:33 AM
Their parents are Lesbians and the girls wrote the President a letter asking him to help with same-sex marriage. How is that inappropriate that they would be chosen to introduce the President on an issue that is dear to them and they wrote him about?

asurfaholic
06-14-2013, 06:52 AM
What bothers me is - where is the outrage? Why aren't the news talking about it? Surely this would garner good ratings because if people knew about this, lots of people would be very upset about it.

I guess the media, which is capable of manufacturing outrage has decided not to run with this, for whatever reason. Agenda is being executed, must protect Dear Leader from backlash.

asurfaholic
06-14-2013, 06:55 AM
Their parents are Lesbians and the girls wrote the President a letter asking him to help with same-sex marriage. How is that inappropriate that they would be chosen to introduce the President on an issue that is dear to them and they wrote him about?

One of the women might be a parent, but THEY are NOT parents.

Women can't reproduce without a man.

This is a sexual orientation issue, and it is highly inappropriate to bring children that young into the middle of it. Mommy only likes vagina.

moostraks
06-14-2013, 07:01 AM
How cute and cuddly, talk about the trifecta: gun laws, more money for schools, and gay marriage. Of course one of them has speech impediment so they are just that much more adorable. Goebbels would be proud at how well America has advanced propaganda. Sounds like these girls will be great government workers for the NWO as they seem to think the bounty of government is their oyster to procure for their wants.

V3n
06-14-2013, 07:02 AM
One of the women might be a parent, but THEY are NOT parents.

Women can't reproduce without a man.

This is a sexual orientation issue, and it is highly inappropriate to bring children that young into the middle of it. Mommy only likes vagina.

So adopted children don't have parents either, because the people they live with didn't produce them?

If they feed them. They give them shelter. They discipline them. They love them. And they raise them. Then they are their parents.

My Mother is a Lesbian, so PLEASE, say one more thing about "Mommy only likes vagina."
Maybe today is the day I get banned here.

V3n
06-14-2013, 07:05 AM
Some of you have a lot to learn about Family. Maybe this will help you learn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMLZO-sObzQ

moostraks
06-14-2013, 07:07 AM
So adopted children don't have parents either, because the people they live with didn't produce them?

If they feed them. They give them shelter. They discipline them. They love them. And they raise them. Then they are their parents.

My Mother is a Lesbian, so PLEASE, say one more thing about "Mommy only likes vagina."

It is propaganda. Just because it may favor a cause that would benefit your loved one doesn't make it inappropriate to have extremely young children focus on sexual orientation. They are being exploited for a purpose. It is sad...

Would you be offended if it was two third graders pushing for heterosexual pride event? Or how about polygamy pride? Or well...the list could go on but I think you get my point. It appears as if these children have been used by their moms to fight an adults battle and now the President is compounding it by using them for his own purposes.

V3n
06-14-2013, 07:15 AM
It is propaganda. Just because it may favor a cause that would benefit your loved one doesn't make it inappropriate to have extremely young children focus on sexual orientation. They are being exploited for a purpose. It is sad...

Would you be offended if it was two third graders pushing for heterosexual pride event?

They wrote him. Is it just because they're children it makes it propaganda? Every year the Easter Egg roll is "propaganda", because kids are there? No, I don't assume just because children are in the Whitehouse that it is propaganda. Sometimes it is, like the gun control charade, but not every time. They wanted to go, they chose to go, that's not exploitation.

And 'no' to your second question. That doesn't even make sense.

pcosmar
06-14-2013, 07:21 AM
They wrote him.

Oh come on. They wrote him?

At who's insistence? Third graders don't write letters unless they are prompted to do so.

Weston White
06-14-2013, 07:22 AM
The young twin girls wrote the U.S. President all on their own, while addressing their own individual concerns? Yea, sure they did. Just like they also wrote him about their concerns over gun control; as did all of those other children that "President Choom" has been exploiting to pimp out his own vastly warped political agendas.

Have you ever written the U.S. President about something that concerns you--and that is actually within the purview of the federal government's powers to enforce--and gotten so much as "a thank you, now go bug yourself off" letter back...let alone a personal invitation for a meet and greet?

However, ole President Choom was correct upon one point he made, he "can't beat that ACT", because that is all that was and all that it amounted too.

That so-called "man" is nothing more than a provocateur of exploitation in human vices and panderer of obsequious perversions.

What I find very interesting though is that LGBT specifically excludes an H for Heterosexual, isn't that discriminative of this specific group (isn't that akin to the KKK excluding blacks from its membership)?

V3n
06-14-2013, 07:22 AM
Oh come on. They wrote him?

At who's insistence? Third graders don't write letters unless they are prompted to do so.

Watch the video.

moostraks
06-14-2013, 07:24 AM
They wrote him. Is it just because they're children it makes it propaganda? Every year the Easter Egg roll is "propaganda", because kids are there? No, I don't assume just because children are in the Whitehouse that it is propaganda. Sometimes it is, like the gun control charade, but not every time. They wanted to go, they chose to go, that's not exploitation.

They were exploited first by their parents. And yes I get offended when parents bring children into adult issues no matter which side of the equation it is on. Children are easily manipulated. They are exploited because of their innocence. They are being propagandized by their parents. You can tell by the issues they are hammering. It is coached.

Even if they took it upon themselves to be concerned about their parents relationship being socially acceptable the President should have enough tact not to use children this young for a sexual orientation promotion. It is a propaganda technique. that is why their parent's are exploiting them too.

Why doesn't it make sense to ask if you would be offended to have third graders promote some other form of sexual orientation? That is why many folks are getting annoyed with this.

V3n
06-14-2013, 07:31 AM
The young twin girls wrote the U.S. President all on their own, while addressing their own individual concerns? Yea, sure they did. Just like they also wrote him about their concerns over gun control; as did all of those other children that "President Choom" has been exploiting to pimp out his own vastly warped political agendas.

Have you ever written the U.S. President about something that concerns you--and that is actually within the purview of the federal governments powers to enforce--and gotten so much as "a thank you, now go bug yourself off" letter back...let alone a personal invitation for a meet and greet?

I wrote my Congressman in the 3rd grade, got a form letter response. I think in the 4th grade we had a class project to write Congress, we could write about whatever we wanted. I guess you would call that coercion, though, because the teacher led it.

However, ole President Choom was correct upon one point he made, he "can't beat that ACT", because that is all that was and all that it amounted too.

That so-called "man" is nothing more than a provocateur of exploitation in human vices and panderer of obsequious perversions.

I have no love for Obama either.

What I find very interesting though is that LGBT specifically excludes an H for Heterosexual, isn't that discriminative of this specific group (isn't that akin to the KKK excluding blacks from its membership)?

LOL! LGBT isn't like some club you can join, there aren't card-holding members. It's not an organization like "FBI" or "ACLU" - it's just an acronym that refers to some people. You can add H if you want to.. it wouldn't make sense since they're not being discriminated against, but if it makes you feel better.

kathy88
06-14-2013, 07:32 AM

Using children for gun control? Propoganda. Using children to push gay agenda? Cool. Check. Why isn't Barry O out representin' the kids who write letters asking why the government is spying on them? Devaluing their currency? Imprisoning their dads for a joint? Because THOSE issues don't fit Barry's agenda. NONE of this shit belongs at the Federal level. NONE.

asurfaholic
06-14-2013, 07:32 AM

I don't care if your mother likes vagina dick or dildo. You are missing my point. You didn't get raised by your parents, you got raised by your mother and her partner. If you had a good childhood, good, that is really nice.

But I'd be lying if i said you don't live in a broken home. You have a father, and he isn't involved in your life as much because your mommy only likes vagina.

Broken family.

But that is really all beside the point. Who cares if the children wrote Obama. The fact HE is using them to promote his sick view that children don't need both of their REAL parents is twisted, on top of that the lesbo women who are supposed to be raising the children are allowing the children to be exploited by the media for sensationalism and that is wrong. Little children should not be involved with the sexual activities and preferences of adults.

pcosmar
06-14-2013, 07:34 AM
Watch the video.

Not even going to waste time. I remember being a third grader. I remember school.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BasKB5lX0dQ/TsqBpwPUyMI/AAAAAAAADHk/nI9AFooRNMI/s1600/Bellamy2.jpg

http://www.christianworldview.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Pledge-salute-Bellamy-300x235.jpg

Using children as political pawns is long overdone.

moostraks
06-14-2013, 07:35 AM
Btw yes the Easter Egg roll is propaganda:

The plan to ensure that the First Lady wasn’t photographed with gay families at the White House Easter Egg Roll succeeded, but these families were still visible and it was a big story. (365gay.com):
More than 100 gay and lesbian families lined up in a heavy morning downpour Monday to join thousands of other families for the annual White House Easter Egg Roll.
…Mrs. Bush and the President posed for pictures – but only with the families of White House staff.

By the time the gay and other families were allowed in the First Lady had left – a carefully orchestrated move to avoid being caught on film meeting any of the children of same-sex couples as the Administration pushes for a constitutional amendment that would ban gay marriage.

Same-sex couple Christina Burke (L) and Victoria Burke (R), both from Salisbury, Maryland, pose with Mrs. Bunny and their daughter, Phobe (6 months old), on the South Lawn of the White House during the annual 2006 White House Easter Egg Roll in Washington, April 17, 2006. The Burke’s are wearing a rainbow lei to indicate their support of same sex union. REUTERS/Larry Downing

But even without a photo op Family Pride which rallied gay and lesbian families to take part in the event declared victory. Television cameras focused on families with rainbow leis around their necks as they waited to enter the grounds.

“The visibility of LGBT families has been exceptional,” said Renna. “It puts a face on gay families for the American public.”
http://pamshouseblend.firedoglake.com/2006/04/17/laura-bush-avoids-gay-families-at-easter-egg-roll/

And:
The White House’s annual Easter Egg roll next Monday will feature several environmentally minded cartoon characters, including Captain Planet.

Politico reports:

The White House’s annual Easter Egg roll next Monday will include appearances by several green-themed cartoon characters, including environmental crusader Captain Planet, Forest Service mascot Smokey Bear and nature-loving PBS character Big Green Rabbit.

Captain Planet was the superhero protagonist of Captain Planet and the Planeteers, a cartoon show that ran for six seasons in the early 1990s. The show revolved around Captain Planet and a group of ethnically diverse children who fought polluters using magical rings at allowed them to harness the elemental powers of earth.http://freebeacon.com/obama-admin-plants-green-propaganda-characters-in-easter-egg-roll/

V3n
06-14-2013, 07:37 AM
They were exploited first by their parents. And yes I get offended when parents bring children into adult issues no matter which side of the equation it is on. Children are easily manipulated. They are exploited because of their innocence. They are being propagandized by their parents. You can tell by the issues they are hammering. It is coached.

Even if they took it upon themselves to be concerned about their parents relationship being socially acceptable the President should have enough tact not to use children this young for a sexual orientation promotion. It is a propaganda technique. that is why their parent's are exploiting them too.

Why doesn't it make sense to ask if you would be offended to have third graders promote some other form of sexual orientation? That is why many folks are getting annoyed with this.

It's not an "adult issue" they are children, their PARENTS are lesbian, it's their issue. Homosexuality is a fact of life at any age.

I guess it doesn't make sense to ask me if I'd be offended about other forms of sexual orientation, because if this doesn't, then nothing would.

V3n
06-14-2013, 07:39 AM
Using children for gun control? Propoganda. Using children to push gay agenda? Cool. Check. Why isn't Barry O out representin' the kids who write letters asking why the government is spying on them? Devaluing their currency? Imprisoning their dads for a joint? Because THOSE issues don't fit Barry's agenda. NONE of this shit belongs at the Federal level. NONE.

What "gay agenda"? Gay agenda = be treated equally.

And I agree it doesn't belong at the Federal level.

kathy88
06-14-2013, 07:41 AM
What "gay agenda"? Gay agenda = be treated equally.

And I agree it doesn't belong at the Federal level.

No. Gay agenda = force others to be okay with it even if they aren't. And for the record, I could give a shit either way.

donnay
06-14-2013, 07:42 AM
The sad thing is children are innocent parties in a so-called grown-up world and to use them as a pawn is despicable any way you slice it.

Obama indiscriminately bombs children everyday in other countries. Doesn't seem to phase him that these children had pleas too.

V3n
06-14-2013, 07:45 AM
I don't care if your mother likes vagina dick or dildo. You are missing my point. You didn't get raised by your parents, you got raised by your mother and her partner. If you had a good childhood, good, that is really nice.

But I'd be lying if i said you don't live in a broken home. You have a father, and he isn't involved in your life as much because your mommy only likes vagina.

Broken family.

But that is really all beside the point. Who cares if the children wrote Obama. The fact HE is using them to promote his sick view that children don't need both of their REAL parents is twisted, on top of that the lesbo women who are supposed to be raising the children are allowing the children to be exploited by the media for sensationalism and that is wrong. Little children should not be involved with the sexual activities and preferences of adults.

You don't fucking know me, don't act like you do. I said my Mother is a Lesbian, I said nothing of my Father, WHO RAISED ME. You don't know shit about my home or my family, and I don't like you or respect you enough to care to share any more of it.

If all that is beside the point, then stick to the point - you think its propaganda to use children - fine, make that point and leave personal attacks against me or the gay community out of it.

moostraks
06-14-2013, 07:52 AM
It's not an "adult issue" they are children, their PARENTS are lesbian, it's their issue. Homosexuality is a fact of life at any age.

I guess it doesn't make sense to ask me if I'd be offended about other forms of sexual orientation, because if this doesn't, then nothing would.

They sent a letter to the Whitehouse at who's behest? Ya see if my children were concerned about something such as my personal relationship, I am the kind of person who would sit down with them and reassure them of their concerns. I would not tell them to address the nation on it and then take them to a political event to promote my sexual choices. I also don't load up my third graders with the need to be politically active on gun laws and federal funding for schools. These parents are removing the children's right to a childhood. It is just so socially accepted now that some folks can't see it for the propaganda that it is.

I am not saying that children have to be raised in a bubble wherein no information from the outside reaches them. You are right, your family dynamic is an essential part of your existence. It is that this is a clear case of exploitation and the President even acknowledges this in his opening remark. If I were to have taken my two oldest children at that age to the Whitehouse to promote family violence laws it would have been equally as exploitive. Parents should not use their children to further their own personal agendas even if by extension their children reap some smaller benefit. Adults need to stop using children and grow up and accept some responsibility and deal with the issues themselves.

phill4paul
06-14-2013, 08:00 AM
People need to quit using children for propaganda purposes......

http://www.lewrockwell.com/politicaltheatre/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Ek92n.jpg

Carlybee
06-14-2013, 08:01 AM
My main concern would be that most gay pride parades are not exacty family friendly. Usually pretty wild. That being said the facts are that many gays do have children now and I have no reason to think they are any worse off than children from broken homes or children stuck in foster care...at least they have parents..but yes this govt pandering is ridiculous.

Weston White
06-14-2013, 08:01 AM
All the same LGBT is a like-minded community. Moreover, you do not see straight people running around all over the place proclaiming their sexuality to complete strangers, screaming in everybody's face about how proud they are to their own gender, to be so attracted to the opposite sex, and how they are so well off and favored because of it, meanwhile throwing annual parades all over the world. And if heterosexuals did so, you can bet your bottom dollar that LGBT would be right their proclaiming that their all being discriminated against by all the straight people.

What bothers me so much about this is that these people have resolved themselves to simply cower at the bosom of such very weak-minded, sophomoric imbeciles to solve all of their personal and private woes. Sorry, but that, at least to me, is so absolutely pathetic and contrived.

moostraks
06-14-2013, 08:03 AM
People need to quit using children for propaganda purposes......

http://www.lewrockwell.com/politicaltheatre/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Ek92n.jpg

Just as wrong imo. Dad makes a career choice and maybe he should take that into consideration?

jbauer
06-14-2013, 08:09 AM

Because 8 year olds don't have "issues" they care about except cartoon, play time, clothes and homework. Any "issues" an 8 year old has is 100% the result of the parent making it an issue for them.

asurfaholic
06-14-2013, 08:11 AM
You don't fucking know me, don't act like you do. I said my Mother is a Lesbian, I said nothing of my Father, WHO RAISED ME. You don't know shit about my home or my family, and I don't like you or respect you enough to care to share any more of it.

If all that is beside the point, then stick to the point - you think its propaganda to use children - fine, make that point and leave personal attacks against me or the gay community out of it.

Your the one who brought your mother into this, and by extension your personal life. No i don't know you, sorry - but I did not attack you personally.

jbauer
06-14-2013, 08:19 AM
Yes a teacher TELLING you, you had to write a letter to congress that would be the definition of coercion.

I wrote my Congressman in the 3rd grade, got a form letter response. I think in the 4th grade we had a class project to write Congress, we could write about whatever we wanted. I guess you would call that coercion, though, because the teacher led it.

I have no love for Obama either.

LOL! LGBT isn't like some club you can join, there aren't card-holding members. It's not an organization like "FBI" or "ACLU" - it's just an acronym that refers to some people. You can add H if you want to.. it wouldn't make sense since they're not being discriminated against, but if it makes you feel better.

jbauer
06-14-2013, 08:22 AM

Pot meet kettle, kettle, pot

moostraks
06-14-2013, 08:22 AM
Because 8 year olds don't have "issues" they care about except cartoon, play time, clothes and homework. Any "issues" an 8 year old has is 100% the result of the parent making it an issue for them.

That is how loving parents want it. Any issues that are greater than those you mentioned should be discussed with their parents who will reassure their children of their parents efforts to keep things going smoothly. Children at this age should not be burdened with adult worries and it is the parents responsibility to nurture their children so they grow up aware but not paranoid. There will be plenty of time for children to address the issues when they are older.

Cleaner44
06-14-2013, 08:42 AM
No. Gay agenda = force others to be okay with it even if they aren't. And for the record, I could give a shit either way.

I disagree. There is a gay agenda, just as we have a liberty agenda. If gays are working to overcome their rights being infringed, then I support them. If gays are working to gain special privileges to be granted from the government, then I generally oppose that as I oppose most groups seeking out privileges. I certainly don't think I should be eligible for privileges more than a gay neighbor I might have.

I don't think this is about forcing people to be ok with homosexuality, I think it is about not being treated as a sub-human in the eyes of the law.

tod evans
06-14-2013, 08:43 AM
My issue in this matter isn't with kids or ***** it's with the commander in chief addressing minor social/sexual issues when there are undeclared wars being waged, people being imprisoned for nonviolent "crimes" and a currency that's soon to have no value, not to mention his very own alphabet agencies violating state law in Cal. this week by raiding weed dispensaries.

This is all pandering to a miniscule segment of society with big-mouths.

Damn the lot of em', prez included.

oyarde
06-14-2013, 08:45 AM

Uh , easy call , decline request.

Cleaner44
06-14-2013, 08:47 AM
Just as wrong imo. Dad makes a career choice and maybe he should take that into consideration?

Good point.

I do think we should listen to children though because they are smarter than many people give them credit for and often they cut right to the truth of the matter. Out of the mouths of babes.

Cleaner44
06-14-2013, 09:15 AM
I think the LGBT community would do well to adopt a libertarian approach and ditch the Democrats. As a libertarian person myself, I am not asking neocons or socialists to be ok with my libertarian life. I don't care if neocons and socialists are ok with me or not, I just don't want them infringing on my rights as guaranteed by my Constitution. Unfortunately the BIG GOVT fools in the Democrat and Republican parties want to erode my rights and that causes me to have to defend my rights.

If the LGBT community would adopt a libertarian defense they would have a stronger case and be a valuable ally.

moostraks
06-14-2013, 09:17 AM
Good point.

I do think we should listen to children though because they are smarter than many people give them credit for and often they cut right to the truth of the matter. Out of the mouths of babes.

An effective adage when children haven't been indoctrinated to believe in a specific manner for a particular agenda. Do you think Hitler youth would have added truth to the situation back then? Well depends on what you ask them, I suppose.

jbauer
06-14-2013, 09:18 AM
The same can be said for just about any group of people.

I think the LGBT community would do well to adopt a libertarian approach and ditch the Democrats. As a libertarian person myself, I am not asking neocons or socialists to be ok with my libertarian life. I don't care if neocons and socialists are ok with me or not, I just don't want them infringing on my rights as guaranteed by my Constitution. Unfortunately the BIG GOVT fools in the Democrat and Republican parties want to erode my rights and that causes me to have to defend my rights.

If the LGBT community would adopt a libertarian defense they would have a stronger case and be a valuable ally.

moostraks
06-14-2013, 09:19 AM

So true. Instead as in the example here, you have them pushing children to demand more money and more control over other people's lives, and oh yeah there's this issue about people not being accepting of my moms choices so uh, make them accept that too.

V3n
06-14-2013, 09:38 AM

Maybe they try, then they come here and see these threads full of people mocking them (and if not outright "mocking" at the very least being insensitive):

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?417454-Gay-11-year-old-fights-state-legislators

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?415388-Boy-Scouts-vote-to-allow-gay-members

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?417721-Equality!-Boys-to-Shower-with-Girls-in-California-Public-Schools

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?417741-ME-I-m-Transgender-and-I-get-to-chose-which-bathroom-to-go-to-not-you

(and now the current thread)

...and decide, nah, I'll go to the democrats where at least I won't get hated on.

These past couple weeks, I know politics has been slow, and there have been gay issues. But I feel like every time I come here, there's a new gay-post and its filled with insensitivity or downright hate. It's really bumming me out, and today was the last straw.

If we are the party of 'live and let live' or 'do whatever you want to do, just don't bother me' why is this forum so full of people who want to push their agenda (either religious or bigoted - and I forgive the religious) on THEM?

angelatc
06-14-2013, 09:45 AM

THey're 8. They don't give a rat's ass about gay marriage.

angelatc
06-14-2013, 09:48 AM

^^ This.

angelatc
06-14-2013, 09:50 AM
Maybe they try, then they come here and see these threads full of people mocking them (and if not outright "mocking" at the very least being insensitive):

First rule of the LP is that you better have a thick skin, because we support the right of people to be assholes. Not everybody is going to like you no matter who you are. That's just life.

jbauer
06-14-2013, 09:53 AM
Dude
You're the one saying your mom like vaginas. Everyone else's comments were pretty mild EXCEPT people said they don't want others ideas pushed onto themselves. Something that pretty much falls right in line with the libertarian mindset. The dem's don't give a $hit about gay rights. They only pander to that group to get the votes. Its not Dem's that are getting gay rights things passed its special interest groups forcing their hand.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?417454-Gay-11-year-old-fights-state-legislators

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?415388-Boy-Scouts-vote-to-allow-gay-members

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?417721-Equality!-Boys-to-Shower-with-Girls-in-California-Public-Schools

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?417741-ME-I-m-Transgender-and-I-get-to-chose-which-bathroom-to-go-to-not-you

...and decide, nah, I'll go to the democrats where at least I won't get hated on.

These past couple weeks, I know politics has been slow, and there have been gay issues. But I feel like every time I come here, there's a new gay-post and its filled with insensitivity or downright hate. It's really bumming me out, and today was the last straw.

If we are the party of 'live and let live' or 'do whatever you want to do, just don't bother me' why is this forum so full of people who want to push their agenda (either religious or bigoted - and I forgive the religious) on THEM?

Origanalist
06-14-2013, 09:53 AM
First rule of the LP is that you better have a thick skin, because we support the right of people to be assholes. Not everybody is going to like you no matter who you are. That's just life.

But, but, I thought everybody liked me. :confused::(

Wooden Indian
06-14-2013, 10:03 AM

LOL- Being insensitive? Pandering to any group is not something I will do, nor will I expect others to. If I disagree with someone, I will articulate my argument in the best fashion possible, and may even perhaps learn something myself.

Wanting to stifle people because you don't agree with their philosophy is downright awful. The whole "I consider what you said insensitive, and you shouldn't say it" line is a tactic of the propganda machine. Let's shut up everyone that disagrees with us by telling them that it's rude to disagree with us. Brilliant move, really. Even self-proclaimed libertarians still resort to the tactic proving it's usefulness.

Maybe a list of things that you, gays, whites, blacks, or even lurking moon-men (aliens could read this forum too, lets not be insensitive) might find offensive would be a good idea. God forbid someone has their imaginary right to not be offended all trampled upon by my right to express myself.

And for the record, I am a supporter of "gay rights". The qoutes are because I hate that phrase, they're human rights, not special rights for an individual group. My brother was a gay man before he passed a few years back. I respected the hell out him. He sure wasn't one to get offended, God love him.

tod evans
06-14-2013, 10:11 AM
I'm rude/crude and socially unacceptable...

Don't like it?

Fuck off!

moostraks
06-14-2013, 10:12 AM

Uhh...when one is agreeing to live and let live that also means they acknowledge the right of others to their hatred and loathing of that which they find unacceptable and to associate with those who accept them as they are. It is part of the package. Otherwise you are forcing people to be accepting of ideas that go against their grain. They are not synonymous situations.

If you know it is going to bum you out avoid those threads. It will make your life a lot easier.

oyarde
06-14-2013, 10:19 AM

I do.

Origanalist
06-14-2013, 10:22 AM
I do.

See! Mom wasn't lying!

Cleaner44
06-14-2013, 10:25 AM
An effective adage when children haven't been indoctrinated to believe in a specific manner for a particular agenda. Do you think Hitler youth would have added truth to the situation back then? Well depends on what you ask them, I suppose.

Yes I do, depending upon what was asked.

So true. Instead as in the example here, you have them pushing children to demand more money and more control over other people's lives, and oh yeah there's this issue about people not being accepting of my moms choices so uh, make them accept that too.

If and when gays ask the government for money, control and privileges, that is a problem. If and when gays ask not to be repressed, no problem. This is why I think that gays should stick to a philosophy of "Don't Tread on Me" and approach the issue as a libertarian. This would require them to abandon the Democrat type approach of asking the federal government to get involved. A classic case of "there ought to be a law" mentality.

kathy88
06-14-2013, 10:28 AM

i do too.

Origanalist
06-14-2013, 10:32 AM
i do too.

I'm blushing....http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4945797585633769&pid=15.1

Cleaner44
06-14-2013, 10:39 AM

Just as neocons piss off many people here, many of us react with anger and bitterness. The same happens with our approach to socialists and gays. Instead of us being jerks to people, we are better off to do our best to help them understand why we disagree with them and see if we can build bridges. We actually are very good at getting through to people when we make an effort to.

Some people unfortunately are rude to gays not because of their political actions, but instead simply because they despise gays. I think that is because people inherently fear those that are different. Humans feel comfortable with other like them and fear outsiders. On an individual level gays are like everyone else, some are cool and some are assholes. We could say the same for cops and every other group of people.

I understand people getting pissed at gays that are taking stupid political actions, I don't identify with people that just hate on gays for being gay. The good news to me is that my children have told me that at their high school there are many known gays and it sounds as if the level of hate is much less than when I was in high school.

WM_in_MO
06-14-2013, 10:40 AM
This pissed off the neocons on my facebook page:

To: The people of Syria

I'm sorry our leaders are such utter shit. I'm sorry that more of you will die because of our intervention. Most of us are good people, please remember that. I'm sorry I didn't do more to get these war-mongering blood thirsty psychopaths out of office.
Much of the events of the last 60 years are caused by our meddlsome politicians and their MIC buddies.

Please remember that there are many like myself who oppose a foreign policy of intervention.

V3n
06-14-2013, 11:05 AM
THey're 8. They don't give a rat's ass about gay marriage.

When I was 8, I did. If you had a gay parent or parents, you would too. You simply can't speak for them unless you're in their shoes.

moostraks
06-14-2013, 11:09 AM
When I was 8, I did. If you had a gay parent or parents, you would too. You simply can't speak for them unless you're in their shoes.

And your parents should be respective of the environments they exposed you to so you weren't so concerned about people accepting what they were doing in their bedroom. If you were concerned at that age then your parents were doing it wrong. You should not have to worry about those issues at that age. They may have been great parents but that was a weakness on their part.

V3n
06-14-2013, 11:12 AM
LOL- Being insensitive? Pandering to any group is not something I will do, nor will I expect others to. If I disagree with someone, I will articulate my argument in the best fashion possible, and may even perhaps learn something myself.

Wanting to stifle people because you don't agree with their philosophy is downright awful. The whole "I consider what you said insensitive, and you shouldn't say it" line is a tactic of the propganda machine. Let's shut up everyone that disagrees with us by telling them that it's rude to disagree with us. Brilliant move, really. Even self-proclaimed libertarians still resort to the tactic proving it's usefulness.

Maybe a list of things that you, gays, whites, blacks, or even lurking moon-men (aliens could read this forum too, lets not be insensitive) might find offensive would be a good idea. God forbid someone has their imaginary right to not be offended all trampled upon by my right to express myself.

And for the record, I am a supporter of "gay rights". The qoutes are because I hate that phrase, they're human rights, not special rights for an individual group. My brother was a gay man before he passed a few years back. I respected the hell out him. He sure wasn't one to get offended, God love him.

I felt personally offended, I spoke up. I may be speaking up for others on this forum who for whatever reason didn't want to speak up for themselves, or people who are just lurking. Say whatever you're going to say (collective 'you' not 'you personally') but if I find it offensive I'm going to speak up. I didn't speak up on a lot of those threads and its really been bothering me. Its becoming a trend here and its not very welcoming to the party or advancing liberty.

Bryan
06-14-2013, 11:22 AM
Lots of good discussion here but please treat everyone with respect. See my sig for the guidelines.

Thanks!

V3n
06-14-2013, 11:23 AM
And your parents should be respective of the environments they exposed you to so you weren't so concerned about people accepting what they were doing in their bedroom. If you were concerned at that age then your parents were doing it wrong. You should not have to worry about those issues at that age. They may have been great parents but that was a weakness on their part.

I wasn't "exposed" to any "environment". It's called society. I thank God for my upbringing that allowed me to be open minded and accepting, and I feel sorry for those living in ignorance, judging other people, and their parents, who have know idea what they are talking about.

RabbitMan
06-14-2013, 11:47 AM
Amen V3n! I love that people equate being gay or lesbian with "They LOVE VAGINA!" What a wonderful way of putting a genetic predisposition that forces you to embrace others in a way not normally deemed 'acceptable' by society, and that causes you to be estranged and ridiculed by much of it. Lots of love there. I also find it humorous when I take a look at any thread here about a beautiful woman and all the crude and sexist jokes that come out of that.

Live and let live doesn't mean you have the responsibility to be assholes guys. Show some class. We are better than that.

moostraks
06-14-2013, 11:51 AM
I wasn't "exposed" to any "environment". It's called society. I thank God for my upbringing that allowed me to be open minded and accepting, and I feel sorry for those living in ignorance, judging other people, and their parents, who have know idea what they are talking about.

Yeah you were exposed to an environment we all are exposed to an environment. If you felt the need at 8 to have to defend your parents sexual choices then it was hostile to their choices. There is a reason why military families band together and the amish believe in community. If you surround your children by what values you expect them to be secure within, then at 8 they will feel safe in their world and not feel the need to wage battles for their parents.

This is why libertarians believe in allowing others their own choices. This doesn't mean everyone is to be silent about what they find unacceptable but that as long as your choice doesn't infringe on me and my space, than live and let be. People will gravitate together who have like choices.

kcchiefs6465
06-14-2013, 12:47 PM
My issue in this matter isn't with kids or ***** it's with the commander in chief addressing minor social/sexual issues when there are undeclared wars being waged, people being imprisoned for nonviolent "crimes" and a currency that's soon to have no value, not to mention his very own alphabet agencies violating state law in Cal. this week by raiding weed dispensaries.

This is all pandering to a miniscule segment of society with big-mouths.

Damn the lot of em', prez included.
This was my first thought as well. What a day and age we live in where anyone funding Al Qaeda can have their assets seized and/or are liable for a drone strike assassination only to have the POTUS funding Al Qaeda. All without Congressional approval I'd add.

And we have pol-lice beating people into comas daily, evidence being destroyed, evidence being planted, money being 'forfeited' (robbed, at gun point), men and women being molested daily by the TSA and police.. we have the NSA building databases of anyone you've ever called. Military subsidies to the tune of billions of dollar. Tens of millions of dollar being spent on parties and Africa trips, slave labor by way of the prison industrial complex... etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. When will this shit end?

And THIS is what they want to talk about out? This is such a morally backwards, corrupted, laughing stock (if it wasn't so damn sad) of a country I don't know what to say. A literal WTF is in order.

Philhelm
06-14-2013, 01:03 PM
Gay agenda = be treated equally.

I call bullshit. What they (or at least certain elements) want is for the state to enforce tolerance, with all of the evils that government enforcement entails. Furthermore, there is a campaign to not only make people more acceptanting of homosexuality, but to normalize it.

I really don't care where people dip their naughty bits, but I must admit that I grow weary of homosexuality being shoved in my face like a huge, throbbing, delicious erect penis. Every show and movie has the token gay these days and, while I have concluded that the majority of people are indeed cocksuckers, there can't be that many homosexuals in the world to warrant such constant and forced exposure.

kcchiefs6465
06-14-2013, 01:06 PM

I'll give you a simple answer. Not everyone is going to agree with certain lifestyles. I am not advocating the government to stop people from doing what they're doing. I don't personally think it to be in the interest of the child to be raised by two mothers or two fathers. I believe in a traditional family where a child can get both the nurture and sensitivity from the mother and they can get discipline and work ethics from their father. That is not to say that the roles are to be strict or that the mother can't discipline the child or provide their child with the understanding of a hard days work. That is also not to say that the father can't or shouldn't be nurturing at times to his child. My personal opinion is that this situation or traditional norm best completes what a child needs. That is - loving and nurturing, and discipline and character. There would be a lot less of the issues that plague cities if this were the case.

My personal opinion of this is that children shouldn't be used to for propaganda purposes. I also agree that if some gays weren't so flamboyant about their sexuality, most of society would not care one way or the other. Government needs to be out of marriage. Problem solved.

Picture Glenn Greenwald, who I recently found out is gay. I couldn't give a shit less about that. He is an exceptionally professional journalist who acts like any other member of society. Now when you have these gay pride parades and what not, and people are prancing around in dresses and the other flamboyant costumes they wear, it kind of paints a bad picture.

My advice to you would be not to take it so personally. Most people here see people as individuals as I do. That being said, it annoys me when a group lobbies the government for special benefits. The NAACP annoys me. GLAAD annoys me. Hell, even MADD annoys me. We are all people. They willingly separate themselves from everyone else and then wonder why people look at them in a different light. Which is why they should accept the libertarian message.

BAllen
06-14-2013, 01:10 PM
http://www.whitehousefoods.com/getmetafile/0f349889-1123-462f-811f-ce8ad56d095d/IMG_4136.aspx

Philhelm
06-14-2013, 01:12 PM
I love that people equate being gay or lesbian with "They LOVE VAGINA!"

True. It's only gay if kissing or cuddling is involved.

bunklocoempire
06-14-2013, 01:18 PM
It's being stuffed down our throats daily--and that seems to be the agenda. It is a great diversion tool. However, using 8 year olds to promote it is just downright despicable, IMHO. That would be like using kids to promote prostitution.

Exactly what I think when I see this stuff -diversion AND division. Get the "right" so worked up about this crap that they again insist on lowering the bar for a pundit pushed candidate to have their party "win".

The policies of Bush and Obama are being shown to be so freakin' similar these days that TPTB are jumping the shark more and more to keep this puppet show running.

asurfaholic
06-14-2013, 03:02 PM
I felt personally offended, I spoke up. I may be speaking up for others on this forum who for whatever reason didn't want to speak up for themselves, or people who are just lurking. Say whatever you're going to say (collective 'you' not 'you personally') but if I find it offensive I'm going to speak up. I didn't speak up on a lot of those threads and its really been bothering me. Its becoming a trend here and its not very welcoming to the party or advancing liberty.

V3n I never meant to personally insult you, or gays in general. I can see how my post could have come across as condescending, and for that I apologize, I was posting while in the middle of work and didn't take the time to really think out what I was saying.

I do want to make clear for the record that I don't have a problem with people being gay, but I do have a problem with the "gay movement" pushing its way into every aspect of everyone's lives, for example schools that now teach that being gay is ok. Schools have no place to teach these things. I want to be able to teach my children that being gay is not ok, and that it is not biologically correct, and it is not acceptable in our family. If other people don't agree with that, I don't care. That's where I stand. I do not appreciate the President getting involved in these issues either, because he is a model of incompetence and has much bigger and more important things he should be attending to, and this is just another reason I react with anger towards people who are ok with what he is doing.

I am very sorry though about our earlier dialogue. I am not a insensitive person, I may not agree with everything you think or say, but even though you say you do not like or respect me, that feeling is not mutual. I respect everyone who is fighting for liberty, because they are on my team, whether we agree about everything or not.

V3n
06-14-2013, 05:42 PM
V3n I never meant to personally insult you, or gays in general. I can see how my post could have come across as condescending, and for that I apologize, I was posting while in the middle of work and didn't take the time to really think out what I was saying.

I do want to make clear for the record that I don't have a problem with people being gay, but I do have a problem with the "gay movement" pushing its way into every aspect of everyone's lives, for example schools that now teach that being gay is ok. Schools have no place to teach these things. I want to be able to teach my children that being gay is not ok, and that it is not biologically correct, and it is not acceptable in our family. If other people don't agree with that, I don't care. That's where I stand. I do not appreciate the President getting involved in these issues either, because he is a model of incompetence and has much bigger and more important things he should be attending to, and this is just another reason I react with anger towards people who are ok with what he is doing.

I am very sorry though about our earlier dialogue. I am not a insensitive person, I may not agree with everything you think or say, but even though you say you do not like or respect me, that feeling is not mutual. I respect everyone who is fighting for liberty, because they are on my team, whether we agree about everything or not.

I accept your apology, and I hope you accept mine as well. It wasn't just you, I posted the threads that have been on my mind lately, but for some reason yours just hit my tipping point and I lost control. And unfortunately, you wound up the target of all my anger. I can't even explain why, really. I am sorry that happened.

My attitude has been all wrong and totally unhelpful, even for the cause I was trying to promote.

I agree with your right to everything you said in your middle paragraph, because we are on the same team, and we are both fighting for liberty. The schools are messed up, the parents should have full unyielding say for their children, and the President is completely incompetent!!

I've always thought you were a cool, chill guy. And I do like you and respect you! :) Sorry I took everything out on you. :(

JK/SEA
06-14-2013, 07:35 PM
I keep reading that the 'gay agenda' is being forced down everyones throat. Do not gay people have the right to petition their grievances with government, and society?...is this considered anti-liberty? or is it a case of the religious agenda being forced down everyones throat?...

jclay2
06-14-2013, 08:08 PM
Does anyone else feel that the powers of darkness and tyranny are hitting us especially hard right now? It seems like everything I read here is just unimaginable?

JK/SEA
06-14-2013, 08:16 PM
Does anyone else feel that the powers of darkness and tyranny are hitting us especially hard right now? It seems like everything I read here is just unimaginable?

examples?

Philhelm
06-14-2013, 08:48 PM
I keep reading that the 'gay agenda' is being forced down everyones throat. Do not gay people have the right to petition their grievances with government, and society?...is this considered anti-liberty? or is it a case of the religious agenda being forced down everyones throat?...

I consider myself more or less agnostic. However, I think the problem stems from the fact that certain elements of those identifying themselves as homosexual run perhaps the worst P.R. campaign ever.

For instance, I remember when my father, who lived in Chicago at the time, had taken my mother and grandmother to see the King Tut exhibit at the museum. In the same area the Gay Olympics were being held. He said that he had expected regular Olympic events but with homosexual competitors. To his surprise, the events consisted of such things as dildo tossing and the like. Stuff like that is where the "in your face" complaints come from, not to mention reinforcing negative stereotypes.

mad cow
06-14-2013, 09:00 PM
So who won the dildo toss?I hope they didn't let transexuals compete with the lesbians,it would be no contest.

JK/SEA
06-14-2013, 09:06 PM
wtf....

facepalm.

i give up.

send all **** to gitmo where WE don't have to look at them, and while we're at it, lets tattoo a scarlet H on their foreheads.

asurfaholic
06-14-2013, 09:17 PM

You make a great point...

The problem is the govt is too involved in marriage. It is a private issue, and there is no one size fits all solution to questions regarding morality. I personally believe in right and wrong, but I have never taken a step that forces my personal religious beliefs on anyone else. I do try to live my life as best I can, and I would appreciate others not try to influence the morality of me or my family. Of course any individual or group has the right to petition the government, but what exactly are they petitioning for? If it is to have the same rights as anyone else, then sure - I won't get in the way of that. But if it is to make it so schools teach that gays are ok, then that is a different, I have no love for that.

That is the extent of how I feel about this subject.

JK/SEA
06-14-2013, 09:26 PM
well if gay activists push for school education about homosexuals, then parents have the right to stop it, just like any other curriculum subject that is deemed un-acceptable...like U.S History for example.:D

btw...my wife is a 4th grade teacher..IN A PUBLIC SCHOOL!...AHHHHHH!...

Anyway, she informed me that her school district does not teach about gays.

asurfaholic
06-14-2013, 09:39 PM
well if gay activists push for school education about homosexuals, then parents have the right to stop it, just like any other curriculum subject that is deemed un-acceptable...like U.S History for example.:D

btw...my wife is a 4th grade teacher..IN A PUBLIC SCHOOL!...AHHHHHH!...

Anyway, she informed me that her school district does not teach about gays.

My wife's sister is a 3rd grade teacher. Thankfully she reports the same.

A neighbor down the road teaches 5th grade, same thing. NC is relatively safe when it comes to this thing, I don't feel that anyone here is pushing anything on me, so really I can't complain.

muh_roads
06-14-2013, 09:59 PM
hawt

KingNothing
06-14-2013, 10:09 PM
Using 8 year olds to promote a sexual agenda could well fall into the relm of pedophillia.

No, it couldn't.

mad cow
06-14-2013, 10:28 PM
No, it couldn't.

So you would have no problem with 8 year old twins in a TV commercial promoting heterosexuality saying that they couldn't wait till they were old enough to have a real man to love and take them places they had never been before.

Bear in mind,this has nothing to do with wanting to be a Mommy someday,(However that happens,I'm thinking stork),but is purely about their 8 year old sexual preferences.

Don Lapre
06-14-2013, 10:39 PM
Bareback ObaMao has dropped the White House into the gutter with this latest debasement.

This incident is disturbing on many levels.

Pitifully amusing that folks are actually in here defending ridiculousness that drops as low as this.

Origanalist
06-14-2013, 10:43 PM
Bareback ObaMao has dropped the White House into the gutter with this latest debasement.

This incident is disturbing on many levels.

Pitifully amusing that folks are actually in here defending ridiculousness that drops as low as this.

But not surprising.

UWDude
06-14-2013, 10:53 PM

Keep speaking up. The folks here need to hear it. :)

UWDude
06-14-2013, 11:02 PM
Stuff like that is where the "in your face" complaints come from, not to mention reinforcing negative stereotypes.

LoL. Rubber penises. Cultural puritanism again is upset about a body part.

What do the Japanese think about the penis?
How about their annual penis festival?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanamara_Matsuri

Origanalist
06-14-2013, 11:09 PM
Keep speaking up. The folks here need to hear it. :)

Right, because we never hear about it. Ever.

JK/SEA
06-14-2013, 11:22 PM

well, is IT an issue or not?

you seem to have strong feelings on the subject...

UWDude
06-14-2013, 11:35 PM

A lot of you sure were saying some hateful, stupid shit. Sure sounded like lots of you had never met a good gay person.

The Free Hornet
06-14-2013, 11:51 PM
What bothers me is - where is the outrage?

What am I supposed to be outraged about? Did he sign another stupid bill there? No.

More like just as much not my business as the lesbo couple. Parents exploit their children. If this is too mutual benefit. Great. If no, and so long as it is not grossly abusive, the child is still better off than being exploited by the state (not that there isn't a dash of that here too).

Lots of good discussion here but please treat everyone with respect. See my sig for the guidelines.

Thanks!

You're being very charitable to half the commentators:

wtf....

facepalm.

i give up.

send all **** to gitmo where WE don't have to look at them, and while we're at it, lets tattoo a scarlet H on their foreheads.

I feel the same way with immigration threads. Maybe the racists and homophobes just have to work through their butthurt feelings.

oyarde
06-15-2013, 12:13 AM
examples?

How about a needlessly dead ambass. in shithole Libya , the DOJ thinking running weapons to Mexico to be used against innocent woman /children being an outstanding idea, the US dumbfucks using my tax dollars to give to Syrian " rebels " etc ? LOL

bolil
06-15-2013, 12:17 AM
This entire debacle offers a good illustration why government should have NOTHING to do with marriage or any other voluntary, consensual, interaction.

But NOoooooooooOOOOOOO Lets fight amongst ourselves, until the group we identify with gets special privileges.

What a crock.

oyarde
06-15-2013, 12:24 AM
What am I supposed to be outraged about? Did he sign another stupid bill there? No.

More like just as much not my business as the lesbo couple. Parents exploit their children. If this is too mutual benefit. Great. If no, and so long as it is not grossly abusive, the child is still better off than being exploited by the state (not that there isn't a dash of that here too).

You're being very charitable to half the commentators:

I feel the same way with immigration threads. Maybe the racists and homophobes just have to work through their butthurt feelings.

Hell , I love free Hornet and I am not even gay , I am more opposed to any immigration now than I have ever been in my life ( I am an old guy ), not because of immigrants but because of gubmint. I have no problem with anything gay , until today , that fucking jackass stinking up the whitehouse is the last fucking guy I want to see with any children , Little fuckers will be commies just getting that close to him, just more commie vermin that must be defeated later ( if I live that long , :) , lol , gratefully , probably not ). Before they left, he was probably whispering in the ear to said nutjobs about how everyone ( well , the limited few who have jobs )should pay for them to go to Universty and study high electricity taxes for global warming or some such BS nonsense. Everyone is fucking crazy , especially anyone who would defend this sick , greedy , worthless Commie administration and Senate.

oyarde
06-15-2013, 12:31 AM
This entire debacle offers a good illustration why government should have NOTHING to do with marriage or any other voluntary, consensual, interaction.

But NOoooooooooOOOOOOO Lets fight amongst ourselves, until the group we identify with gets special privileges.

What a crock.

Nor should they have anything to do with my money , they do not represent me , they are a fucking laughing stock ,fuck them , pox upon my earth...

UWDude
06-15-2013, 01:25 AM

What a crock.

Marriage is a matter of religion and faith. Not government. It takes faith to believe you are going to be together forever, not law.