PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Retail Marijuana Will Not Be Allowed To Say Cannabis Has Any Medicinal Value

Constitutional Paulicy
06-14-2013, 12:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd36pUbDPx4&feature=youtube_gdata

My biggest concern is once it is sold commercially, the corporations will lace it with the same 2000 plus chemicals that the cigarette industry practices. All in the name of getting you hooked. All this time we were being "protected from addiction", only for it to be made legal so they can make it an addictive substance. What I want to know is will we be allowed to know if it is organic? Smoking chemicals is ridiculous but over 2000 variation combined is insanity.

The hypocrisy is unbelievable. :rolleyes:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-drRue309rhA/UAsG47GcuFI/AAAAAAAAABo/1qbmE2-E2gU/s320/smoking+cigarettee.gif

If you smoke marijuana consider using a good vaporizer like this one...

http://www.marijuana-picture.com/gallery/marijuana_vaporizer/newimages/large/vapir-one-vaporizer.jpg

sailingaway
06-14-2013, 12:48 AM
They said cheerios couldn't say it helped control cholesterol either. FDA/Monsanto thinks it has a monopoly on 'branding' things healthy.

Constitutional Paulicy
06-14-2013, 12:56 AM
They said cheerios couldn't say it helped control cholesterol either. FDA/Monsanto thinks it has a monopoly on 'branding' things healthy.

I teach conversation English classes at a Buddhist university here in Taiwan and I use discussion topics on health and nutrition. They of course are advocates of both since its a medial university that promotes vegan diets and alternative medicine. They love it when I host classes on these topics. I condemn Monsanto every chance I get and they are all aware of who Monsanto is now that I have made them aware. I also criticize the USFDA and how it is is out of control. They identify with the corruption because it is also an issue here in Taiwan with the TFDA.

kcchiefs6465
06-14-2013, 01:14 AM
What many are smoking is already tainted.

Whether that be with mold or mites, or whether cocaine residue is introduced. There are a lot of methods people use.

I would recommend medicinal cannabis if you are a smoker. Midgrade has some of the same problems as the brickweed.

One of the problems I see is with the price of medicinal marijuana. A lot of teens are smoking the other. It occurs because of the laws on the book and the ignorance of many growers.

The problem with a corporation introducing chemicals into the weed (which some dealers do already) is that if the laws were lifted people could grow their own and ensure the quality. Instead of someone buying from someone who weighs heroin, cocaine, and weed on the same scale, they could ensure that their plant is flushed and cured in an environment that doesn't inhibit mold growth.

Not to mention the robberies, shorting, or selling counterfeit products that occurs in a black market. Or the violence that accompanies said market.

Constitutional Paulicy
06-14-2013, 01:36 AM
people could grow their own and ensure the quality.

Growing your own is the ultimate solution.