PDA

View Full Version : Up and running Ron Paul Supporters Directory!!

Lowy
11-26-2007, 04:16 PM
Attention Ron Paul Supporters!!! Get on the Ron Paul Directory!

www.ronpauldirectory.com

The information compiled on this site serves to promote a fellowship of Ron Paul supporters. It is a national and perhaps global directory of individuals, business and informative sites/groups who wish to network together in supporting each other in an effort enable each other to support Ron Paul further.

Get the word out!

Wendi
11-26-2007, 04:32 PM
How will this information be used?

CurtisLow
11-26-2007, 04:37 PM
Attention Ron Paul Supporters!!! Get on the Ron Paul Directory!

www.ronpauldirectory.com

The information compiled on this site serves to promote a fellowship of Ron Paul supporters. It is a national global directory of individuals, business and informative sites/groups who wish to network together in supporting each other in an effort enable each other to support Ron Paul further.Get the word out!

Sorry, your are not getting any information from me.

Please watch out for people like this! Even tho it looks legit be very cautious. especially someone with a 3 post count.
Ron Paul already has a national list.

Wendi
11-26-2007, 04:49 PM
I guess I just don't understand why there are so many "national" directories. There are at least three "directory" type projects that were started by people in the Houston area alone. If we keep making new ones, none of them will ever actually have any information in them.

And if they do, we're still back to that original question - how will it be used?

ionlyknowy
11-26-2007, 05:15 PM
Sorry, your are not getting any information from me.

Please watch out for people like this! Even tho it looks legit be very cautious. especially someone with a 3 post count.
Ron Paul already has a national list.

Are you talking about the www.ronpaul2008.com website sign up?

Or did another website? Or something else?

axiomata
11-26-2007, 06:57 PM
You are asking libertarians to sign up for a national registry? Good luck with that, no offense.

I will say that it is a great looking website, good job with that.

Austin
11-26-2007, 07:01 PM
Really the only thing it requires is a phone number..