PDA

View Full Version : Hannity Then and Now on NSA Surveillance

Natural Citizen
06-13-2013, 11:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t27ie4qFlXM#!

trey4sports
06-13-2013, 11:11 PM
well at least there is a then and now. I'd rather him plead forgiveness than continue his Orwellian quest.

BamaAla
06-13-2013, 11:12 PM
OMG, that video is brilliant! Funny how those things change, huh?

Brian4Liberty
06-13-2013, 11:21 PM
The ironic thing is that Hannity has been playing clips of Obama and Bidden doing the opposite flip-flop.

Carlybee
06-13-2013, 11:32 PM
I listened to part of his radio show today and he said "I've always supported the Patriot Act."

Debbie Downer
06-13-2013, 11:38 PM
Hannity has come around. I'd put him in the top 10 allies the Liberty Movement has. He's a real conservative and he's obviously learning to be a Constitutionalist and a crusader for freedom.

NewRightLibertarian
06-13-2013, 11:39 PM
he is a piece of garbage, but lets hope our pressure makes scumbags like him have to change their colors in order to keep their relevance and their gravy train rolling in

Natural Citizen
06-13-2013, 11:51 PM
Hannity has come around. I'd put him in the top 10 allies the Liberty Movement has. He's a real conservative and he's obviously learning to be a Constitutionalist and a crusader for freedom.

Snowden's "revelations" have added very little to what has already been written about and known since well before the PATRIOT act ever came along. What we see happening now (as this clip reflects) are the actions and words of opportunists which feeds off paranoia. Is a bipartisan phenomenon as well and Hannity demonstrated that by pointing out the same hypocrisy that he himself demonstrates as happening on the left in the past. Snowden has inadvertently provided fuel for the most hypocritically dangerous of politicians and their minions.

Of course, one may certainly reframe the model into some liberty narrative but is disingenuous. Naive at the very least.

Occam's Banana
06-14-2013, 12:04 AM
Hannity hasn't come around to shit. Put a Republican in the White House, and "Hannity Now" will revert back to "Hannity Then" toot sweet.

Debbie Downer
06-14-2013, 12:15 AM
Hannity hasn't come around to shit. Put a Republican in the White House, and "Hannity Now" will revert back to "Hannity Then" toot sweet.

I doubt it. Hannity wouldn't flip flop just because of party loyalty.

anaconda
06-14-2013, 12:54 AM

Do I detect sarcasm?

anaconda
06-14-2013, 01:26 AM

"You're a Great American, Sean." And a Reagan Conservative.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkDQ4uslrzg

anaconda
06-14-2013, 01:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho67t__ubts

Warlord
06-14-2013, 11:28 AM
Limbaugh’s 'Big Lie' Strategy
http://lewrockwell.com/dilorenzo/dilorenzo253.html

'As soon as Barack Obama took office Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin, and the rest of the squawking chickenhawks totally reversed their personas. During the Bush regime they sounded like Benito Mussolini in their denunciations of the Constitution in the name of "safety." "9/11 changed everything" was their mantra. Translation: To hell with the Constitution. Liberty Schmiberty. But with a Democrat in office they began sounding more like Thomas Jefferson, even writing books about liberty and freedom for a change. But their true personalities are revealed whenever a genuine Jeffersonian like Ron Paul, or a genuine advocate of American peace and prosperity like Michael Scheuer becomes prominent. In such instances the claws come out, the microphones are turned up, and they reveal their true selves as the propaganda mouthpieces for the state, which Randolph Bourne described as representing "all the autocratic, arbitrary, coercive, belligerent forces within a social group," a "sort of complexus of everything most distasteful to the modern creative free spirit, the feeling for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. War is the health of the State."'

azxd
07-03-2013, 12:43 AM
The great distracter and it's various factions put on a good show.

Do not listen to the voice of influence.

Sola_Fide
07-03-2013, 01:47 AM

You should be banned for a post like this.

Right Wing
07-06-2013, 01:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho67t__ubts

That is vintage Hannity. He asks the questions and during each answer he shouted Ron down and talked over him.

randomname
07-06-2013, 02:52 AM
this is exactly how these snakes will turn on Rand once it becomes fashionable to do so

Right Wing
07-06-2013, 05:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t27ie4qFlXM#!

Maybe he woke up. I hope this is the case. I never supported the NSA or data mining, but I did fall for the Patriot Act lies and I was a Bush supporter before I woke up. I became a paleoconservative Ron Paul supporter and now see the light on stuff like the Patriot Act and the NDAA. I know if there would have been a video segment of me then and of me now regarding this stuff they would be completely differnt from each other. Hopefully Hannity is a recovering neocon, but we will find out for sure the next time a Republican in office supports this stuff.

VoluntaryAmerican
07-06-2013, 09:30 AM
That didn't take long.

thoughtomator
07-06-2013, 09:43 AM
Hannity didn't wake up. He is just saying what he needs to say to remain relevant. He is owned lock, stock, and barrel by TPTB and nothing will ever change that.

Some things are recoverable/redeemable. Sold souls are not.