PDA

View Full Version : The philosophical discussion, or one of many.

stephanienebraska
06-13-2013, 07:52 PM
Ben, I've seen a lot with schools where kids are bringing home assignments for parents, as if we were a social experiment. They ask questions that compare the behavior of the child to the adult responding. I believe it's intended to compare certain personality types/behaviors. Have you looked in to this, since you were home schooled? Any discussion here on how it impacts children and social structure?

Ben Swann
06-13-2013, 07:55 PM
i have been hearing more and more about this. it is why I believe that the education of the next 4 generations of Americans is so important. too much to get into here

stephanienebraska
06-13-2013, 08:07 PM
I have some ideas on the subject and would enjoy bouncing those around. I rarely bite on a subject that's an easy answer! :) Thanks for what you are doing, like the Ron Paul Presidential election, you will be my next donation. You are inspiring.

Ben Swann
06-13-2013, 08:10 PM
thank you. would love to talk with you more about it

stephanienebraska
06-13-2013, 08:18 PM
Great, just take my email if you can from the admins. You'll also see me around answering and asking questions in various places on the net we are associated with! Have a good night to everyone other there