PDA

View Full Version : Ben - Thank you for being an Honest Journalist

DamianTV
06-13-2013, 07:23 PM
I just wanted to say thank you. I've worked in the media (stuck in a closet, Master Control) for many years, and the only thing I ever saw at the station I worked at was our News Directors catering to our advertisers. They wouldnt run stories on how used car dealerships rip people off. They wouldnt do any sort of investigation on stories of importance. And they also refused to even speak of Ron Paul.

Its not all about just supporting Ron, its about providing unbiased information and allowing us to make a decision based on those facts. And because you do that, you investigate, I just wanted to say thank you.

John F Kennedy III
06-13-2013, 07:28 PM
Great work Ben. Thank you from all of us bro.

Sola_Fide
06-13-2013, 07:29 PM
I've worked in media too...radio. It is extremely rare to find media types who are not tapped in to the corporatist line. Kudos to Ben.

DamianTV
06-13-2013, 07:43 PM
I've worked in media too...radio. It is extremely rare to find media types who are not tapped in to the corporatist line. Kudos to Ben.

Definitely. Funny thing is that (no offense), there just isnt anything THAT special about Ben. He does his job, and thats all it takes for him to get a Massive following of people. If other Corpratist Journalists wanted all that attention for themselves, all they would have to do is tell the TRUTH, and they'd just as easily get a massive fan base as well.

But nooooo, they'll all repeat and "parrot" what ever they're told. Bomb Bomb Iran, yadda yadda, oh, time to bang the war drums against Syria for supporting Iran. Either by direct means or proxy wars, the destablization of Syria is a foregone conclusion. Whats worse is its all about that Petrol Dollar, and risk the gambit of WWIII so they can have more power. Our tyipical "MSM" reporters just repeat whatever comes out of the Govt and their excuses for validation of it being okay for them to invade what ever country they want.

I dont want Parrots in the MSM, I want people, like Ben (if he reads this) that can actually think for themselves. Those are the people I listen to.

Ben Swann
06-13-2013, 07:44 PM
I think for those of us who have been on the inside of these newsrooms, it is no surprise why local news is dying in America

angelatc
06-13-2013, 07:47 PM
I think for those of us who have been on the inside of these newsrooms, it is no surprise why local news is dying in America

I actually worry more about the death of local news than I do national news. It reinforces the concept that we're just one bg country instead of 50 united states.