PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever joined or a member of SCV?

NationalAnarchist
06-13-2013, 12:15 PM
I am very proud of my rebel heritage my GGG Grandfather fought in the war for southern independence and I just recently found this out by getting the SCV to help me with the research. I am planning on joining the SCV here soon and was wondering if anyone else was a member and if so where their ancestor fought at etc....also what's everyone's opinion of groups like the SCV?

compromise
06-13-2013, 12:17 PM
Anyone ever joined or a member of Stormfront?

Yeah, you.

WM_in_MO
06-13-2013, 12:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY7h8dpia7A

heavenlyboy34
06-13-2013, 12:38 PM

Yeah, you.
WTF? That was rather rude.

NationalAnarchist
06-13-2013, 12:38 PM

Yeah, you.

Blow it out your ass troll.Either answer the question asked or leave. I will give you 1 hour to edit the post or 1. I will report you for harassment 2. I will block you.

NationalAnarchist
06-13-2013, 12:39 PM
WTF? That was rather rude.He thinks I am the same NA that was/is on Stormfront...seems we have similar problems/sayings etc...I just ignore him most of the time.

Origanalist
06-13-2013, 12:44 PM
I knew it wouldn't take long for the bullshit to start. Congrats on your discovery NA.

compromise
06-13-2013, 12:48 PM
Blow it out your ass troll.Either answer the question asked or leave. I will give you 1 hour to edit the post or 1. I will report you for harassment 2. I will block you.

No, I have never joined and am not a member of SCV...or Stormfront.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
06-13-2013, 12:49 PM
I am a member of the SCV and a former Commander and Historian for a Camp in Maryland.

Red Green
06-13-2013, 01:04 PM
No, I have never joined and am not a member of SCV...or Stormfront.

Apparently not a member of Assholes Anonymous either....

Pericles
06-13-2013, 01:12 PM
WTF? That was rather rude.

I could easily make an exception to my rule, and -rep that.

Anti Federalist
06-13-2013, 01:17 PM
I could easily make an exception to my rule, and -rep that.

Neg rep what?

HB's comment?

Or compromise's comment?

I am very confused in this thread.

And what is SCV?

CaseyJones
06-13-2013, 01:20 PM
Sons of Confederate Veterans

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
06-13-2013, 01:25 PM
Neg rep what?

HB's comment?

Or compromise's comment?

I am very confused in this thread.

And what is SCV?

Sons of Confederate Veterans is a group made up of people who can prove ancestry to men who fought for the Confederate States of America.

Red Green
06-13-2013, 01:29 PM
Sons of Confederate Veterans is a group made up of people who can prove ancestry to men who fought for the Confederate States of America.

Which in some people's mind is closely related to being a Neo-Nazi. Compromise apparently had his ability to reason compromised.

BuddyRey
06-13-2013, 01:42 PM
I'm near 90% sure that if I shook my family tree, a few Confederate veterans would pop out. And I'd be very proud to have those suspicions verified.

compromise
06-13-2013, 02:04 PM
Which in some people's mind is closely related to being a Neo-Nazi. Compromise apparently had his ability to reason compromised.

Yeah, because the guy in the OP IS a Neo-Nazi. Look at his username.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National-Anarchism

Or his Stormfront account, where he says race mixing is a mental disease, he wears "Aryanwear" boots and believes Jews are the greatest threat to the white race... What leads me to believe that the two are the same people? Both are Holocaust deniers, both are from North Carolina, both have the same username, both have the same daughter and both hate Senator Rand Paul.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?415708-Student-gets-an-A-for-Holocaust-report/page11&p=5052632#post5052632

@Red "Spurious association" Green
You seriously believe this guy's lies? It's pretty clear he's the same dude and this is no "spurious association".

Anti Federalist
06-13-2013, 02:13 PM
Sons of Confederate Veterans

Ahh, gotcha, thanks.

LOL - I'm a SAR member...didn't the Soviet Paranoia Lies Center call that evidence of "neo nazism" also?

06-13-2013, 02:38 PM
SPLC thinks everyone on this forum is a racist skinhead neonazi. :rolleyes:

They'd like you to think SPLC is run by black people. But look at the board of directors, SPLC is run by white people with a bad case of white guilt.

http://www.splcenter.org/who-we-are/board-of-directors#.Ubotf5x2Org

Debbie Downer
06-13-2013, 02:48 PM

Yeah, you.

I used to have an account on Stormfront.

Debbie Downer
06-13-2013, 02:51 PM

Compromise never associated SCV to neonazis. He was simply pointing out that National Anarchist is also a Stormfront member.

TheBlackPeterSchiff
06-13-2013, 02:54 PM
I joined stormfront. Place is funny as hell

Red Green
06-13-2013, 02:58 PM

Or his Stormfront account, where he says race mixing is a mental disease, he wears "Aryanwear" boots and believes Jews are the greatest threat to the white race... What leads me to believe that the two are the same people? Both are Holocaust deniers, both are from North Carolina, both have the same username, both have the same daughter and both hate Senator Rand Paul.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?415708-Student-gets-an-A-for-Holocaust-report/page11&p=5052632#post5052632

You seriously believe this guy's lies? It's pretty clear he's the same dude and this is no "spurious association".

I don't know the guy from Adam. I thought you were making the connection based upon SCV. If the guy is a Stormfront member that's a little sad.

Red Green
06-13-2013, 03:13 PM
Compromise never associated SCV to neonazis. He was simply pointing out that National Anarchist is also a Stormfront member.

Not knowing any history between these two, it appeared that that was what he was doing. A lot of ignorant people out there associate Confederate groups and symbols with racist groups. I do not know if National Anarchist is or is not a racist or a Stormfront member, but from reading the thread it appeared that Compromise was jumping to a conclusion based upon his desire to join SCV.

torchbearer
06-13-2013, 03:24 PM

does having an account on that forum automatically make a person a racist?
someone else in this thread is trying to imply the above.

Pericles
06-13-2013, 03:31 PM

And the reason that you think we are incapable of spotting bullshit on our own and need your assistance is?

compromise
06-13-2013, 03:39 PM
And the reason that you think we are incapable of spotting bullshit on our own and need your assistance is?

"Collectivism", as you libertarians often say. Some of you are incapable of spotting bullshit, others such as yourself, are not.

compromise
06-13-2013, 03:40 PM

Judging by the posts he made, I think it's fair to say he is a racist Rand-hater.

JustinTime
06-13-2013, 04:05 PM
SPLC thinks everyone on this forum is a racist skinhead neonazi. :rolleyes:

They'd like you to think SPLC is run by black people. But look at the board of directors, SPLC is run by white people with a bad case of white guilt.

http://www.splcenter.org/who-we-are/board-of-directors#.Ubotf5x2Org

I used to think that, but an older, wiser Justin now knows the SPLC doesn't have one bit of guilt or shame. They are nothing but lawyers taking advantage of most peoples disgust with "racism" in order to shakedown anyone and everyone they can apply that label to.

JustinTime
06-13-2013, 04:10 PM

Or his Stormfront account,

You must spend quite a bit of time there, remembering the user names and all.

TaftFan
06-13-2013, 04:14 PM
You must spend quite a bit of time there, remembering the user names and all.

He probably just googled it.

pcosmar
06-13-2013, 04:23 PM
"Collectivism", as you libertarians often say. Some of you are incapable of spotting bullshit, others such as yourself, are not.
Have no trouble recognizing your trolling.

To the OP... No.
I'm a Yankee born and raised, with ancestry that can be traced to the 1600s.
I am a rebel sympathizer. but that war is old history.

JustinTime
06-13-2013, 04:24 PM

I'm sure it was something innocent like that, I stumble across all sorts of crap on the internet that I wasn't looking for and didn't intend to view. Weird shit happens, like people having similar user names 'n stuff.

Debbie Downer
06-13-2013, 04:41 PM

I always use google instead of the forum's built in search. I remember I was once looking for a post by a certain member and googled his username and instead of finding the post I found about a dozen online dating profiles, including one on LibertarianPassion.com

compromise
06-13-2013, 04:44 PM
I always use google instead of the forum's built in search. I remember I was once looking for a post by a certain member and googled his username and instead of finding the post I found about a dozen online dating profiles, including one on LibertarianPassion.com

Did you find Austin Petersen's SugarDaddy.com profile?

kcchiefs6465
06-13-2013, 04:46 PM
That's a good idea.

I searched mine and come to find out a post of mine here was quoted by someone on another site.

A random post about the Dorner manhunt. Lmao.

Red Green
06-13-2013, 04:48 PM

I bet the only dating site with a worse guy-to-chick ratio would be StarTrekSingles or SuperheroDate.

NationalAnarchist
06-14-2013, 06:39 PM
I'm near 90% sure that if I shook my family tree, a few Confederate veterans would pop out. And I'd be very proud to have those suspicions verified.
I used the SCV'S link on their website where they offer to find out your ancestors for you.It was free and I am thrilled to know I am related to a soldier.

1. I am no longer a National Anarchist,2. People can and do change. 3. If you would read through all of NA posts on SF you would see he was banned from there for being an Anarchist. You just insist on picking a fight. I have done absolutely NOTHING here to promote or provoke racism or racist attitudes. I am a proud man of European heritage absolutely I will admit it but I am no racist.

I used to have an account on Stormfront.
Lol...lots of people join for the hell of it.

Indeed....

No. Because anti racists aka communists join there simply to argue with members.

Judging by the posts he made, I think it's fair to say he is a racist Rand-hater.
Racist no. Rand hater absolutely. Again not again any rules.

Have no trouble recognizing your trolling.

To the OP... No.
I'm a Yankee born and raised, with ancestry that can be traced to the 1600s.
I am a rebel sympathizer. but that war is old history.
To many the war lives on in our hearts and in others like me it lives on in our every day lives because we believe we are still an occupied nation and have been since 1865.

NationalAnarchist
06-14-2013, 06:40 PM
I printed off my application today once I make the simply family tree showing how I am related to my GGG Grandfather and finding his war record I will send in my 35$ and become a member!

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
06-14-2013, 07:06 PM
Ahh, gotcha, thanks.

LOL - I'm a SAR member...didn't the Soviet Paranoia Lies Center call that evidence of "neo nazism" also?

I am also a member of the SAR and MOSB :-)

NationalAnarchist
06-14-2013, 08:10 PM
Sons of American Revolution no idea what other one is lol...I probably could join that as well...on my mothers side anyways...my fathers side is only like 3rd generation Americans...

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
06-14-2013, 09:54 PM
Sons of American Revolution no idea what other one is lol...I probably could join that as well...on my mothers side anyways...my fathers side is only like 3rd generation Americans...

MOSB is Military Order of the Stars and Bars. It is a fraternal organization for men who can prove ancestry to men who were officers and/or public officials in the CSA. I am also a member of several other smaller groups such as one for descendants of the men who rode in the James Gang lol

ronpaulfollower999
06-14-2013, 10:04 PM
I've attended a few SCV meetings where I live. Nice group of guys, and mostly Ron Paul supporters.

bolil
06-15-2013, 01:06 AM
My blood doesn't... errr... give me the honor? Sounds like a stupid organization to me, what with "proving your bloodline".

JD, are you related to everything cool?

NationalAnarchist
06-15-2013, 07:04 AM
MOSB is Military Order of the Stars and Bars. It is a fraternal organization for men who can prove ancestry to men who were officers and/or public officials in the CSA. I am also a member of several other smaller groups such as one for descendants of the men who rode in the James Gang lol
I know my GGG Grandfather entered the war as a Private but he was elected Lt and transferred to the western campaign according to military records. You have some fascinating ancestors!