PDA

View Full Version : "Liberation" - Short Film Trailer

David West
06-13-2013, 04:39 AM
Hey guys! Check out the trailer for my new short film, Liberation. This trailer doesn't give away too much and intentionally withholds some big twists and all of the best footage, but it will DEFINITELY be of interest to the liberty movement when the full film releases!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FAiEhQJzJA

I made this film for the 168 Project, a Christian Speed Film-making competition where entrants have 168 hours (7 days) to shoot and edit a 10 minute short film, plus 10 days to write and plan the film beforehand. There wee 152 completed entries this year, and we are competing for a shot at a one million dollar feature film development deal! Should I win, you better believe I'll be making a film of great interest tot he liberty movement!

Unfortunately, I won't be releasing the film until late August, as I need to wait until after the festival (which takes place August 8-10) is over. But I do have another finished film in post-production right now that I'll be releasing sometime in July. The festival version of the short had to be hacked down to exactly 10 minutes, but the final cut of the film that will get released online is going to be more like 15 minutes long.

Hope you guys enjoy the trailer! If you like it, please share it!