PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck: Get off the Rubio Bandwagon

AuH20
06-12-2013, 08:57 PM
Cut off and errantly floating in the carribean like lost boat people. Yes, Mr. Rubio, you are the weakest link!

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/06/12/get-off-the-rubio-bandwagon/

Let me tell you something, Marco Rubio, I haven’t trusted you for quite some time. Everybody’s been on this ‘Marco Rubio Bandwagon’. Why?” Glenn asked

Stu pointed out that even they jumped on the bandwagon at one point. Pat compared it to the Chris Christie phase that is now also long gone.

“As with Chris Christie and everybody else we had high hopes in, we wanted him to be the guy we thought he was,” Pat said.

“He’s not,” Glenn added.

Well, yesterday, the U.S. Senate voted 82-15 on a motion to begin a formal debate on the so-called ‘Gang of Eight’ immigration bill that would affect 11 million unauthorized immigrants and U.S. employers.
Advertisement

“This is the motion to proceed they voted on yesterdays right in the senate,” Stu noted. ”And fancy names like such as Rand Paul who voted yes on that, along with Marco Rubio, along with Lindsey Graham and all the names that you would expect.”

While Pat suggested trying to save him, Glenn’s mind was already made up.

“He’s a dirtbag,” Glenn passionately stated.

Pat was hesitant to go that far, but Glenn continued to draw a clear line in the sand.

“Rubio is not on our side,” he emphasized. “He is not on our side.”

It is worth nothing, however, Rubio didn’t exactly vote outside party lines. In fact, he voted the same way as one of Glenn’s favorite members of Congress, Rand Paul.

“I can’t defend Rand on that,” Glenn admitted. ”I don’t know, but I will tell you this, you don’t trust Marco Rubio. I don’t trust him, not for a second. I just don’t trust him. And you know what? I’m sorry. You don’t give a speech in Spanish and tell everybody one thing and then say — I mean, what is this?”