PDA

View Full Version : Question: What is this actually going to be?

RonPaulRules
06-12-2013, 07:06 PM
The Kickstarter page is bad-ass, awesome video, graphics etc. I guess I am not that bright because I don't really understand what this whole Kickstarter is? Are you going to have a website where you talk and write about the truth, do real investigative reporting, be anti-msm? I think that is awesome, but I don't see what makes this different then something like Alex Jones, Ron Paul's podcast, Breitbart, Joe Rogans podcast, Theblaze etc... I am not against this at all and I hope this is something amazing. I am sure I am not understanding this correctly since the kickstarter is for over $1million. Please don't think I am trying to bash you or anyone.

Thank you.

MelissaWV
06-13-2013, 07:24 PM
As a bit of a follow-up under this, the Kickstarter does mention that it won't be funded unless the $1.25 mil is raised. *IF* the fundraising effort falls short, can this be reconsidered? It seems that if you raise 80% of the money you slated for 100 episodes, you could still make a great effort at a number of episodes and get them distributed as originally planned. Has that been considered at all?

Ben Swann
06-13-2013, 07:41 PM
if we come up close then we will have to consider options. as for what we are doing... it will be digital cinema shows... 5 minutes long to be broadcast via streaming sites like netflix, hulu and spotify

CaseyJones
06-13-2013, 07:44 PM
I pledge to spread your videos on all the media aggregate sites I know

kcchiefs6465
06-13-2013, 09:56 PM
I pledge to spread your videos on all the media aggregate sites I know
Likewise.