PDA

View Full Version : Snowden at 18: Public education failed me

Warlord
06-12-2013, 03:23 PM
In their lame attempts to demonize him the MSM are actually making him more of a hero.

Comments posted in 2002 (after dropping out of school):

"I really am a nice guy," Snowden wrote on his profile page. "You see, I act arrogant and cruel because I was not hugged enough as a child, and because the public education system turned it's (sic) wretched, spiked back on me."

Source:
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2013/06/12/uk-usa-security-snowden-anime-idUKBRE95B14320130612

The anime company he worked for as a teen - now defunct - was in Fort Meade, MD. next door to the NSA agency.

Hmm.

Anti Federalist
06-12-2013, 04:45 PM
Does Warlord think we are all being played like a two bit harmonica here?

Warlord
06-12-2013, 04:48 PM

Bachmann was just on Mark Levin saying Congressfolk aren't hearing from people about immigration "reform - which they're tryng to ram through - due to the scandals and attention elsewhere. She pointed out the 1,000+ page monstrous bill is Obama's #1 political goal and they're trying to ram it through by August.

Curious then we have all the scandals taking attention away.

Anti Federalist
06-12-2013, 04:51 PM
Bachmann was just on Mark Levin saying Congressfolk aren't hearing from people about immigration "reform - which they're tryng to ram through - due to the scandals and attention elsewhere. She pointed out the 1,000+ page monstrous bill is Obama's #1 political goal and they're trying to ram it through by August.

Curious then we have all the scandals taking attention away.

Anti Federalist is as skeptical as they come when comes to the "official story" on anything.

But sometimes, shit just happens.

And it's certainly no surprise that when a government as evil as this one goes about its business, many facets of evil are all happening simultaneously.

LibertyEagle
06-12-2013, 05:04 PM
I wouldn't put it past them though.

Warlord
06-12-2013, 05:05 PM
Anti Federalist is as skeptical as they come when comes to the "official story" on anything.

But sometimes, shit just happens.

And it's certainly no surprise that when a government as evil as this one goes about its business, many facets of evil are all happening simultaneously.

iT MAKES ME SICK AF.

But... Bachmann for all her faults (which are many) put it very well.

She said with this bill and fast tracking these dopes and their families to citizenship means no constitutional conservative will ever win again. It's totally, absolutely nuts for the GOP to facilitate something so destructive and they need to hear from people.

They are not securing the border. This is 1986 all over again and look how that turned out.

kcchiefs6465
06-12-2013, 05:44 PM
Does anyone remember the story of the Polish (IIRC) officer who point blank shot a teen in the head in front of hundreds of protesters? This triggered a massive protest. It came out that the cop was a double agent decades after. It was posted here probably 5-6 months ago. Great read about how things are not always what they seem.

It might have been Hungary.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-12-2013, 05:48 PM

Let's say that's true.

Their intended result didn't work out so far.

kcchiefs6465
06-12-2013, 05:58 PM
Let's say that's true.

Their intended result didn't work out so far.
We only have assumptions of what their intended results might suppose to be.

Anti Federalist
06-12-2013, 06:09 PM
We only have assumptions of what their intended results might suppose to be.

Well, I think the intended result is, when dealing with these monsters, always to be assumed "more oppression".

For the record, I think Snowden is legit.

Is that biased because I so desperately want it to be so?

Yes.

But only slightly.

Take it for what it is worth.

Warlord
06-12-2013, 06:26 PM
Well, I think the intended result is, when dealing with these monsters, always to be assumed "more oppression".

For the record, I think Snowden is legit.

Is that biased because I so desperately want it to be so?

Yes.

But only slightly.

Take it for what it is worth.

I love the hero narrative. It's good for us. But there's a few questions nonetheless!

However we should milk it for all its worth.

Reason
06-12-2013, 06:43 PM
Hmmmm

Reason
06-12-2013, 06:47 PM
I could see TPTB letting the leaks take place on the bet that nothing in terms of meaningful reform will come of it, and therefore give them a blank check of approval from the public to continue their deeds and even bump them up a few notches.

HOLLYWOOD
06-13-2013, 11:54 AM
Congress and the executive branch have ALWAYS been playing '3 Card Monte' with America and the citizenry. Nothing new there. Yeah last I heard, the Amnesty-Immigration monstrosity is now up to 1700-1800 pages.

RED ALERT... Another corporate media hit squad on the air waves. USUAL SUSPECTS: "MSM Dogs with Fleas" Andrea Mitchell (Greenspan's wife) on MSNBC/NBC couple of pundits... downplaying NSA big brother programs and now person attacks on Snowden.

Andrea Mitchell, "Looking at his troubled past, we see some of his disturbing posts on the internet"

Paid Pundits(not worth mentioning their names) "Yes, yeah, National Security damaged, unstable, etc etc etc"

I hope if anything this at least gets the 10% in the country to 20-25%, that finally realize they are being played like a grand piano of lies by corporate fascist media