PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ben!

KerriAnn
06-12-2013, 09:25 AM
Many of us here suspect that you may have been a poster here on the forums. I would suspect that you haven't posted for awhile since you have been so busy lately, which is completely understandable!

We all have our own suspicions about what your username is, so maybe you can settle it for us? What was your username here on the forums? :D

V3n
06-13-2013, 09:06 PM
He probably couldn't divulge his secret identity... He didn't answer my question about whether or not he'd seen the "Swann signal" either.

He's being mysterious.... :toady:

...and if he is on the forums under a different name, I'm sure he doesn't want it being swarmed by paparazzi (forumrazzi?) every time he logs in.

Debbie Downer
06-13-2013, 09:10 PM
Ok, ok, I admit it. I'm Ben.

angelatc
06-13-2013, 09:23 PM
http://bp1.blogger.com/_v0fV15P7uQo/R5NnpvAS01I/AAAAAAAABmo/wV46DCOB744/s400/ben+poster.jpg

Ben, the two of us need look no more
We both found what we were looking for
With my friend to call my own I'll never be alone
And you my friend will see, you've got a friend in me

Ben, you're always running here and there
You feel you're not wanted anywhere
If you ever look behind and don't like what you find
There's something you should know, you've got a place to go

I used to say, "I", And "Me"
Now it's "Us", Now it's "We"

Ben, most people would turn you away
I don't listen to a word they say
They don't see you as I do I wish they would try to
I'm sure they'd think again if they had a friend like Ben
Like Ben, like Ben

KerriAnn
06-13-2013, 10:05 PM
He probably couldn't divulge his secret identity... He didn't answer my question about whether or not he'd seen the "Swann signal" either.

He's being mysterious.... :toady:

...and if he is on the forums under a different name, I'm sure he doesn't want it being swarmed by paparazzi (forumrazzi?) every time he logs in.
Ya, I figured he might skip this question, but it was worth a try! I suspect he no longer posts on the forums, hasn't for awhile, but I do think he used to!

CaseyJones
06-13-2013, 10:09 PM
Ok, ok, I admit it. I'm Ben.

not Ben

Debbie Downer
06-13-2013, 10:12 PM
not Ben

I'm pretty sure I know my name.

I'm not Ben Swann, if that's what people though.