PDA

View Full Version : Will Sell Lib. Books for Paul Campaign. Anyone interested?

LastoftheMohicans
06-23-2007, 10:48 PM
I have some libertarian books and materials that I would be willing to sell. All proceeds will make up a campaign contribution from me. If anyone is interested, I will post a list. It's a win-win. People get materials that will make them better advocates for liberty and Ron Paul will get an extra donation from me.

Bradley in DC
06-23-2007, 11:37 PM
I think this is a great idea for an ongoing thread!

zMtLlC
06-23-2007, 11:42 PM
I'd like to see a list.

LastoftheMohicans
06-24-2007, 12:12 AM
The Failure of America's Foreign Wars and The Tyranny of Gun Control: (Future of Freedom Foundation: fff.org)

The Federalist (Papers): (Conservative Leadership Series)

For a New Liberty: The Libertarian Manifesto; What Has Government Done to Our Money; Man, Economy and State (All by Murray Rothbard)

Economics of Trial: Mark Skousen

Men Against the State: James J. Martin

Watershed of Empire: Essays on New Deal Foreign Policy - ed. Leonard Liggio and James J. Martin

Many back issues of Freedom Daily published by Future of Freedom Found.

Approx. 36 Back Issues of Liberty Magazine published by the Invisible Hand Found.

Shmuel Spade
06-24-2007, 04:35 AM
You should also try eBay.

nayjevin
06-24-2007, 05:16 AM
i could certainly help with ebay -- and have a friend who might as well -- together we did about $6000 selling books and comics on ebay, powerseller, 100% feedback.

private message me if interested.

ebay might not be the best place for single book sales, however. amazon or half.com are other ideas. i'll have to mull this one.

are they hardback, nice copies? paperback reprints? what was their cost, and what do you expect to sell them for?

where would you balance the profit vs. number of sales? higher margin per book, or higher volume sales?

LastoftheMohicans
06-24-2007, 07:37 AM
i could certainly help with ebay -- and have a friend who might as well -- together we did about $6000 selling books and comics on ebay, powerseller, 100% feedback.

private message me if interested.

ebay might not be the best place for single book sales, however. amazon or half.com are other ideas. i'll have to mull this one.

are they hardback, nice copies? paperback reprints? what was their cost, and what do you expect to sell them for?

where would you balance the profit vs. number of sales? higher margin per book, or higher volume sales?

I've successfully sold books on both ebay and half. But if I sell them here, I can avoid the listing fees and/or commissions. I'm trying to maximize the amt. of money made.

All books but one are in excellent condition. Men Against the State has a stained cover but the actual book is in very good condition.

Prices: Make me some offers.

nayjevin
06-24-2007, 08:01 AM
o sorry, I was under the impression you had several or maybe hundreds of copies of each title. me & my dam assumptions.

ebay / half is no good -- i see your point.

here's a bump at least!

LastoftheMohicans
09-08-2007, 11:40 AM
The Failure of America's Foreign Wars and The Tyranny of Gun Control: (Future of Freedom Foundation: fff.org)

The Federalist (Papers): (Conservative Leadership Series)

For a New Liberty: The Libertarian Manifesto; What Has Government Done to Our Money; Man, Economy and State (All by Murray Rothbard)

Economics of Trial: Mark Skousen

Men Against the State: James J. Martin

Watershed of Empire: Essays on New Deal Foreign Policy - ed. Leonard Liggio and James J. Martin

Many back issues of Freedom Daily published by Future of Freedom Found.

Approx. 36 Back Issues of Liberty Magazine published by the Invisible Hand Found.

I am relisting the above books for sale. ALL proceeds will make up a campaign contribution from ME.

PM if you are interested.

richard1984
09-08-2007, 11:55 AM
Can you give some price estimates?

LastoftheMohicans
09-08-2007, 01:36 PM
Can you give some price estimates?

Man, Economy and State - 15.00

The Tyranny of Gun Control - 9.00

The Failure of America's Foreign Wars - 20.00

The Federalist - 17.00

Economics on Trial - 9.00

Watershed of Empire - 5.00

Men Against the State - 4.00

Freedom Daily Back Issues - 1.00/ea

Liberty Magazine Back Issues - 1.00/ea

mtmedlin
09-08-2007, 03:57 PM
If anybody has a signed copy of "It ain't nobody's business if I do" by the late Peter McWilliams. I would pay....handsomely
It would be my version of an autographed bible.

crhoades
09-08-2007, 04:09 PM
Sent you a PM...

LastoftheMohicans
09-23-2007, 09:15 AM
Man, Economy and State - 15.00

The Tyranny of Gun Control - 9.00

The Failure of America's Foreign Wars - 20.00

The Federalist - 17.00

Freedom Daily Back Issues - 1.00/ea

Since the 3Q is coming to a close, I'm relisting the books/materials that I would like to sell. All proceeds will go towards a campaign contribution. I only ask that you pay shipping. Prices are negotiable. Most of the stuff is in excellent shape.

mdh
09-23-2007, 09:24 AM
LotM, do you have any books by Dr. Paul? I do not, but would like to.

Dustancostine
09-23-2007, 09:26 AM
Since the 3Q is coming to a close, I'm relisting the books/materials that I would like to sell. All proceeds will go towards a campaign contribution. I only ask that you pay shipping. Prices are negotiable. Most of the stuff is in excellent shape.

How much for the whole lot?

LastoftheMohicans
09-23-2007, 10:50 AM
How much for the whole lot?

How about $70 for the books? I have about 35 back issues of Liberty Magazine, mostly from the mid- to late 90's. If you took them all, how about $30. I also have 62 or 63 back issues of Freedom Daily. How about $30 for all of those?

LastoftheMohicans
12-02-2007, 12:06 PM
I would like to make a teaparty contribution but I am tapped. If someone would buy any or all of the materials/books listed below, it will enable me to make a contribution.

Man, Economy and State (Rothbard)- 15.00

The Tyranny of Gun Control (fff.org) - 9.00

The Failure of America's Foreign Wars(fff.org) - 20.00

The Federalist - 17.00

Freedom Daily Back Issues (fff.org) - 1.00/ea