PDA

View Full Version : John Boehner Says Immigration Reform Will Pass This Year

Lucille
06-11-2013, 05:15 PM
They want to tighten up the noose even more. The GOP can't get enough "security (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?413880-Biometric-Database-of-All-Adult-Americans-Hidden-in-Immigration-Reform)."

John Boehner Says Immigration Reform Will Pass This Year
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/304661-boehner-predicts-immigration-bill-by-end-of-the-year

“I want to applaud the efforts of the Gang of Eight in the Senate, applaud my colleagues who've worked hard on this. But especially in the area of border security and internal enforcement of this system I'm concerned that it doesn't go far enough,” he said.

The Senate will begin debate on its immigration bill today. That measure crafted by a bipartisan group would create a pathway to citizenship for the 11 million illegal immigrants already in the country and tighten border security.

Many conservatives, however, say the proposal amounts to amnesty and does too little to stop the flow of workers illegally crossing the border.

A bipartisan House group is also working on its own plan, and Boehner said he expected the bill to pass committee by the end of June.

“Chairman Goodlatte at the Judiciary Committee has been working through these issues with his members. And I'm hopeful that we'll have a product come out of the committee by the end of June,” he said.

Boehner said the House bill would be to “the right” of the Senate proposal, but sidestepped a question about whether it would include a path to citizenship.

“What I've committed to is to continue to work with all parties,” he said. “Some of these questions, let's be honest, they're going to be decided on the House floor. I believe in an open process.”

But Boehner said he was committed to pushing immigration reform.

“We clearly have a problem with illegal immigration,” said Boehner. “We got a problem with border security and our ability to enforce the law today.”

“When you start to look at trying to address all of that, it's a big challenge.”

aGameOfThrones
06-11-2013, 05:58 PM
Treason... oh wait

kahless
06-11-2013, 06:37 PM
John Boehner needs to be ejected from the party. If immigration reform passes it will mean the Republicans will never win a national election ever again.

ObiRandKenobi
06-11-2013, 06:57 PM
John Boehner is an asshole.

Red Green
06-11-2013, 07:02 PM
I think the only reason you guys are against Boehner is you're all racists.

Can't we just accept people of a different color without all the prejudice? Orange people are people just like you and I. Only more orangey.

HOLLYWOOD
06-11-2013, 07:55 PM
Elitist Establishment Politicians which are shielded from the proletariat, want to increase the bodies and dilute the available jobs by having more competing for the same jobs.

FASCISM... John Boehner is serving his Wealthy, Elitist, Corporatist masters, to say the least... But I see his gameplan here from the masters... by swelling the population to create more housing construction, etc riprocates to more transportation etc. Welcome to the new American residence... pigeonhole housing.

Frankly with the black unemployment rates the highest of all racial groups, I wonder how the Congressional Black Caucus is going to vote on this?

These Politicians in their Granite and Bronze palaces are pushing the new Soylent Green economy.

oyarde
06-12-2013, 12:46 AM
Fix is in , looks to me....

rpfocus
06-12-2013, 12:25 PM
Boner has already lost. When you see thousand of illegals and their supporters marching FOR "immigration reform" you know there's a problem.

Noob
06-12-2013, 02:29 PM
The new "Immigration Reform" Bill's national DANGEROUS ID database could easily be used to create a National Gun Registry.

http://www.nagr.org/dangerousIDdatabase.aspx?pid=1b