PDA

View Full Version : Graham: Sure, I’d support censoring your mail if it was necessary to counterterrorism

RonPaulFanInGA
06-11-2013, 03:48 PM
http://hotair.com/archives/2013/06/11/lindsey-graham-sure-id-support-censoring-your-mail-if-it-was-necessary-to-counterterrorism/

Carlybee
06-11-2013, 03:59 PM
Graham fancies himself a badass

enhanced_deficit
06-11-2013, 04:03 PM
This just proves that Graham is not a suspected terrist or war criminal.

Kotin
06-11-2013, 04:06 PM
I wish someone would spy on graham and publicly release all his dirty shit that he hides from the world.. I would absolutely love that.

I would also love to hear him argue that its wrong and an invasion of his privacy rights.. what a piece of utter evil shit.

Zarn Solen
06-11-2013, 04:07 PM
This just proves that Graham is not a suspected terrorist or and war criminal.

I changed it a bit. :D

HOLLYWOOD
06-11-2013, 04:07 PM
Again, the false solution... Lindsey 'Military Industrial Complex' Graham just wants his own ass protected and huge expenditures for his campaign donors and office promoters.

The solution is overseas, continuation of bombing and killing for decades... covert operations from overthrowing governments, stealing natural resources, occupying lands, crafted plans of exploiting bankers to steal more money from Americans, seizing assets of countries, stealing everything of value, even the shit bolted down.

Lindsey Graham and his handlers have created a state of hatred towards the United States that results in retaliation aka blowback, and that's what endangers all Americans, as well, the Unconstitutional tyranny of totalitarian government's domestic oppression of the security KGB/GRU/Stasi State they've created.

That always seems to be missing from the speeches and statements of these global Imperialists and the terror wars(foreign & domestic) that follows their actions. The problem is, Lindsey Graham and his policies haven't been held accountable for he has endangered innocent Americans both physically and financially.

THIS WILL CONTINUE, as long as South Carolinians remain willfully ignorant in continuing to vote by; media propaganda, political sound bite commercials, & beauty pageants articles.

shane77m
06-11-2013, 04:17 PM
If it ever comes to it, the people will need a lot of tar and feathers.

Todd
06-11-2013, 04:45 PM
This just proves that Graham is not a suspected terrist or war criminal.

I'd argue he's a terrorist to the American people and the founding principles. I'd also suggest many of his foreign policy votes, stances and beliefs would hold up in a war crimes tribunal. I mean...I'd hate to be the deciding vote on a jury.

Spikender
06-11-2013, 04:54 PM
I'd argue he's a terrorist to the American people and the founding principles. I'd also suggest many of his foreign policy votes, stances and beliefs would hold up in a war crimes tribunal. I mean...I'd hate to be the deciding vote on a jury.

And I'd also hate to see Graham actually pay for his crimes thanks to that jury.

Hate it so much, I tell ya.

angelatc
06-11-2013, 04:56 PM
I wish someone would spy on graham and publicly release all his dirty shit that he hides from the world.. I would absolutely love that.

I would also love to hear him argue that its wrong and an invasion of his privacy rights.. what a piece of utter evil shit.

No kidding! Where's Anonymous????