PDA

View Full Version : Cop Sexually Assaults Woman in Courthouse, is Arrested As Judge Ignores Her Pleas

kcchiefs6465
06-11-2013, 03:04 PM
Here's one that will surely piss you off. Woman is arrested after refusing to recant her statement that an officer sexually assaulted her. Judge ignores her cries and instead plays with the woman's two year old daughter. Daughter begs the officer in question not to take her mommy. :mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-QUelpLsRo

kcchiefs6465
06-11-2013, 03:05 PM
Woman taken to jail and the daughter to CPS.

asurfaholic
06-11-2013, 03:09 PM
edit. ....

Tar and feather him.

then set them on fire.

kcchiefs6465
06-11-2013, 03:12 PM
Court Marshal Allegedly Sexually Assaulted a Woman in Family Court, Then Arrests Her (Video)

Employees and managers at a Las Vegas family court were investigated for an alleged cover up after a court marshal reportedly sexually assaulted Monica Contreras when she appeared in family court in 2011. A video uncovered by the I-Team at CBS 8 News Now shows Contreras accuse the man of sexual assault in court and then that same marshal arrests her, claiming she broke a law that does not even exist.

Contreras appeared in Clark County Family Court in August 2011 with her 2-year-old daughter because her husband filed a temporary restraining order against her during their divorce. Her husband never showed up in court and the order was therefore denied.

But Contreras said before she could leave, a male court marshal, Ron Fox, ordered her to go into a waiting room alone with him for an unexplained drug search.

An internal investigation by Clark County Courts validated her claims that Fox touched her breast, buttocks and also ordered her to lift up her shirt.

After it happened, she told Court Master Patricia Donninger what occurred, as you can see in the video. She said she asked for a female marshal to perform the search, but Fox just ignored her.

While she speaks, Donninger appears to be more interested in what the 2-year-old girl is telling her.

After Contreras finishes explaining that she was offended by what just happened to her, the marshal turns to her and says, “OK, so story stands? Handcuff her.” Marshal James Kenyon then prepared to arrest Contreras.

Shocked, Contreras asked, "For what, sir? Why would I be arrested? Can you please tell me?"

Fox then shouts at Contreras that she is being arrested for “false allegations made against a police officer.”

CBS 8 could not find a law that supported the arrest. Furthermore, there is no law allowing a sexual assault victim be arrested by the accused assaulter.

Donninger does nothing to intervene. On video, Contreras kisses her little girl goodbye before being taken to jail.

On April 5, Contreras filed a federal lawsuit against Fox, Doninger and Kenyon.

“The wrongful conduct of defendant Fox was intentional and evilly motivated, and the wrongful conduct of defendants Kenyon and Doninger involved reckless, callous and deliberate indifference to plaintiff’s federally protected rights,” the complaint said.

After CBS 8 exposed the crime, a subsequent internal affairs investigation more claims of sexual assault and even choking a citizen in Family Court.

Crystal Williams told CBS 8 that a marshal choked her when she resisted arrest in court. The 110-pound Williams, 25, was detained on a traffic warrant for driving without a license. She said she was not resisting officers when she was handcuffed and put into a restraint chair with a spit-guard over her face. At that point she was immobilized, but she claims a marshal began choking her. Another marshal admitted to the I-Team that he witnessed the choking incident.

The Family Court marshal supervisor Lt. Steve Rushfield stepped down from his post on April 8, after the CBS 8 report.

Fox was later fired and is now suing Clark County for wrongful termination, maintaining he did not grope Contreras.

jkr
06-11-2013, 03:13 PM
SERVES HER RIGHT!

/SARC

tod evans
06-11-2013, 03:20 PM
The "occasional" misbehavior...

LibertyEagle
06-11-2013, 03:21 PM
I was coming over here to post this. Just UNBELIEVABLE!!! This deserves much more than just firing. All of the government employees in that room should be brought up on charges.

belian78
06-11-2013, 03:25 PM
Of all the things I've seen in the past 12 years, this right here has me so upset I could cry or start throwing things or both. This is just abhorrent. How can the judge, another woman, witness her fellow woman's complete breakdown and not even change her facial expression!?

kcchiefs6465
06-11-2013, 03:27 PM
Of all the things I've seen in the past 12 years, this right here has me so upset I could cry or start throwing things or both. This is just abhorrent. How can the judge, another woman, witness her fellow woman's complete breakdown and not even change her facial expression!?
Much less playing with the woman's daughter and allowing for the man who assaulted her to arrest and take her to jail.

Hell isn't hot enough.

youngbuck
06-11-2013, 03:34 PM
It makes ZERO sense to me that this officer wouldn't be charged with KIDNAPPING, on top of everything else. If any of us were to do what the officer did, kidnapping would be among our charges.

The judge and others involved should be charged as accomplices.

HOLLYWOOD
06-11-2013, 03:36 PM
I was coming over here to post this. Just UNBELIEVABLE!!! This deserves much more than just firing. All of the government employees in that room should be brought up on charges.YEAH... WTF?

So, government judicial thugs can felony assault you, felony sexual assault women, a Judge that ignores the entire situation and that's the JUST-US rule of law system today? Then, after these clowns are caught by video tape, just have to quit their jobs aka fired(what's the difference)? That's like going out and robbing a bank for $20 million and all that happens is you fired from your job? WTF?

Yet another notch in the proof that America's rule of law for the mundane/serfs is GONE. It tyranny of the courts. That judge is a fuckin coward in a black robe.

heavenlyboy34
06-11-2013, 03:37 PM
WTF?!!! OUTRAGEOUS! :mad: Quite a "justice" system right there. :rolleyes: :mad: Now I'm going to be mad a while. /leaves thread

belian78
06-11-2013, 03:40 PM
But when someone ultimately decides to bring some justice of their own down on the heads of these monsters, they will themselves be labeled a monster.

Brian4Liberty
06-11-2013, 04:09 PM
I was coming over here to post this. Just UNBELIEVABLE!!! This deserves much more than just firing. All of the government employees in that room should be brought up on charges.

Yep.

Clark County? Seems like there are a lot of controversies there.

Weston White
06-11-2013, 04:38 PM
Isn't that just so wonderful and grand. The despotic, filthy dinks-in-charge support the arrest of the victim by those criminal court employees because nobody inside of the courtroom had attempted to stop the arrest. ...But, the victim, she had tried to stop the arrest, she even tried to reason and plead with her aggressors--to no avail.

Does not the victim have any authority over herself, any power to deduce individual reason and logic, any right to seek redress by arguing for the support and effective resolution of her complaint? Does not a victim retain the right to resist being victimized and to speak out against their own victimization?

I cannot believe that they are actually asserting the false notion that only authoritative government employees--as a monopoly on society--can exert power against criminality. Every government employed person in that courtroom had gone so far beyond just simply being pathetic, it is mind-bending. Just utterly disgusting!

That arrest was wrong because it was a false arrest, which was made without any legal authority to have done so, and which was made to cover up crimes committed by the primary arresting officer--including procedural violations.

"We can do this the easy way. We can do this the hard way!" ...Alright, let's go ahead with the hard way...Now bring it, you big, brave costumed crusader!

http://us.cdn1.123rf.com/168nwm/binkski/binkski1110/binkski111000001/10776075-a-selection-of-comic-book-illustrations-bang-bam-wow-splat.jpg http://us.cdn3.123rf.com/168nwm/binkski/binkski1110/binkski111000002/10776077-a-selection-of-comic-book-illustrations-pow-boom-wham-zap.jpg
http://us.cdn2.123rf.com/168nwm/binkski/binkski1205/binkski120500008/13739036-a-selection-of-comic-book-exclamations-and-action-words-smack-snap-zoinks-crack.jpg http://us.cdn3.123rf.com/168nwm/binkski/binkski1205/binkski120500009/13840845-a-selection-of-comic-book-exclamations-and-action-words-kaboom-boff-zonk-crackle.jpg

ETA: You know the arrest is questionable at best when the arresting officer retorts with a lame cliché as their best negotiation tool to reason their own (illegal) actions.

amy31416
06-11-2013, 04:45 PM
That's one of the most infuriating things I've seen in a long time. That judge is just as much of a useless scumbag as the cop/marshall.

HigherVision
06-11-2013, 04:55 PM
So does anyone still believe that people who say we should get rid of government altogether are extremists?

satchelmcqueen
06-11-2013, 05:06 PM
hey i can totally believe this. i was put through the family court system for over a year by my lying ex. then when the day came for court the judge threw it out citing that my ex was lying. sounds great! but the kids and i had to endure bullshit for a year before getting to that point.

moostraks
06-11-2013, 05:31 PM
hey i can totally believe this. i was put through the family court system for over a year by my lying ex. then when the day came for court the judge threw it out citing that my ex was lying. sounds great! but the kids and i had to endure bullshit for a year before getting to that point.

Right there with you satchel. Family courts are corrupt. Have seen them in three states now and they all operate by the same play book. Each one used the same statement, you can do this the easy way or do this the hard way, which translates to they will tell you to jump and you better ask how high or have a mean attorney on retainer and a ton of money to throw at the matter. They try to tell you to accept the court appointed attorney but 99% of those folks know each other and the system operates to serve itself.

WarNoMore
06-11-2013, 05:56 PM
How exactly were they able to arrest her for false allegations without even investigating the allegations first? Bullshit. What a fucking dumbass judge to not stop that from happening. Fire everybody in that court room, she should sue them personally, and criminal charges against anybody who committed a crime against her during this masquerade of justice(kidnapping, sexual assault, etc..).

tangowhiskeykilo
06-11-2013, 06:10 PM
3 bullets 1 gun. Fucking disgusting.

helmuth_hubener
06-11-2013, 06:25 PM

Don't act surprised. What did you think would happen if you give one group of people a monopoly on dispute resolution, including disputes involving themselves? Such a monopoly is such a totally laughable idea, or it would be, except for the fact that non-ancaps defend it so tenaciously as The Way Things Oughtta Be(TM), and thus this ridiculous system has actually been implemented (!!!) and of course results in the special monopolist group doing whatever they want, because who's going to stop them? Not the 99% of people with a religious conviction that their monopoly is holy and good. Not them.

So complain. By all means complain about the behavior of the monopoly group. The more complaints the better. But don't be shocked. Don't be surprised. We've seen it all before, and we'll continue to see it forever, until the truly stupid idea of giving one group of people a monopoly on ultimate dispute resolution goes away. Because they just are not going to rule against themselves very often. It will get worse and worse. Soon they will just be raping everyone. Rape will be a standard and accepted part of the criminal justice system. Everyone will joke about it like it's really funny.

Oh wait, that already happened. My bad. Well, what's next? Cannibalism, I suppose. So there's your choice: a free market in justice provision, or secret courts where the accused will be whisked off to secret prisons where their fellow inmates will eat them.

Mini-Me
06-11-2013, 06:25 PM
Who is going to fire them? Who is going to move criminal charges forward? Such is the problem with endemic systemic corruption...

helmuth_hubener
06-11-2013, 06:31 PM
Who is going to fire them? Who is going to move criminal charges forward? Such is the problem with endemic systemic corruption...

Such is the problem with giving one group a monopoly on ultimate dispute resolution. It's just a stupid, stupid, epically stupid idea. Getting groped, as totally evil as it is, is the least of it. That's the sad thing.

Red Green
06-11-2013, 06:32 PM
3 bullets 1 gun. Fucking disgusting.

6 bullets. Don't forget to double-tap.

otherone
06-11-2013, 06:34 PM
Well, what's next? Cannibalism, I suppose. So there's your choice: a free market in justice provision, or secret courts where the accused will be whisked off to secret prisons where their fellow inmates will eat them.

ROFL.
I like the cut of your jib, sir!

kcchiefs6465
06-11-2013, 06:51 PM
Such is the problem with giving one group a monopoly on ultimate dispute resolution. It's just a stupid, stupid, epically stupid idea. Getting groped, as totally evil as it is, is the least of it. That's the sad thing.
Part of the problem here, aside from the fact that they hired a pervert, is the out of control drug laws which was the premise for the search. Add in the complete lack of compassion from a soulless Judge (probably lost that one of the hundreds of people she sentenced to jail who were begging similarly) and this is what happens. Now the pig is suing for his job back, what a joke. The crazy thing being he will probably get that and back pay.

I read your other post and generally like your posts but do not myself see how private courts would work. I do not see how they would be better either. (I can see a few hypothetical situations where conflicts of interest could, and would, one day arise) I'm just not quite there.

A couple solutions to the current solution would be vastly reducing the number of laws. Outright eliminate most all non-violent crimes and scale back the authority of the judges. Make sure they are aware of false imprisonment punishments and should one get absurd with their authority, make an example. (along with disbarring) Next we could vastly cut the number of po-lice. Examples should be made of them as well when they violate a person's rights. Public oversight should be key. Lawsuits and settlements should be paid out of the offending officer's pocket. These are just a few quick example of action that could be taken to where we try and cut out the cancer and save some. Day by day with the more I see I am coming to the side of completely abolishing it all. I'm just not quite ready to say that. I probably need to become more knowledgeable of how the system you propose would work.

My book list is pretty long right now, but I'll be reading some Rothbard soon. I know the judicial system is pretty much broken, I just don't know what the exact solution would be. Forgive the cliche but it seems that it could be a necessary evil. We'd just have to revisit the concept and limit the scope of their power.

helmuth_hubener
06-11-2013, 07:28 PM
I approve of all your proposals, KC.

Private courts could work any number of ways, but in a few historical cases where countries actually had private courts (ancient Israel, medieval Iceland and Ireland), how it basically worked was this:

You have a number of elders in the community, old and respected men considered to be wise. When some dispute arises, those involved (or at least the one who feels he was wronged) will bring the complaint to one of them. If he is an agreeable judge to both/all parties, he resolves it. If anyone feels he'd have a conflict of interest, or just doesn't like him or whatever, you find someone else everybody can agree on. There is an appeals process as well.

The key is just that there's more than one elder in town. And, also important, you could even go to another town for justice if you didn't think it would be possible to get it from anyone in town in some extreme circumstance. So if, say, you come before the elder and his henchman violates your modesty or even your honor, you don't have to depend on that very elder for justice. You can go across town and tell Elder Samuel the story of what happened at Elder Issachar's court, and he can arbitrate in the matter.

So there's no monopoly. So everyone has accountability.

When you have a monopoly, there's no accountability. There's no oversight Who are they accountable to? Oversight from whom? Themselves!

Now in this case it was a serious enough offense, with enough evidence, that she can make a federal case of it. She can object to the higher gov't level against the lower one. So in this particular instance, she has a situation with some quasi-competition, because there's the multiple levels of gov't that are not always in love with each other and going to back each other up, for various reasons. There's some chance for redress. That is not always the case. In fact, it rarely is the case. In a competitive justice system, it would always be the case.

Tod
06-11-2013, 07:31 PM
I wonder if the judge is just too intimidated by the cop to intervene?

brushfire
06-11-2013, 07:33 PM
Where's Marv and the wolves when you need them?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/65/MickeyRourkeMarv.jpg

amy31416
06-11-2013, 07:33 PM
I wonder if the judge is just too intimidated by the cop to intervene?

She should be "de-throned" if that's the case. No matter what the case, that should happen. No sympathy from me.

kcchiefs6465
06-11-2013, 07:42 PM
She should be "de-throned" if that's the case. No matter what the case, that should happen. No sympathy from me.
Same here. It actually seemed more to me that she was desensitized from people's pleas and cries. Sitting on her high horse all day casting judgements while holding the power to imprison someone for not promptly removing their hat, for example, might do something to a person's character. She is unfit to be a judge. I hope the robe gets sued off her back.

The way she played with the woman's daughter put this incident on another level. The whole damn thing, really. We are going to have to follow this one. The officer is suing for his job back. A couple years down the line this pervert will probably be groping someone else.

Anti Federalist
06-11-2013, 07:53 PM
Why don't all of you pipe down?

Your cop bashing, cursing, anger, hollering and threats of violence are making us all look bad.

Some strongly worded and well thought out letters of disapproval will take care of this.

sluggo
06-11-2013, 08:11 PM
A new way to get screwed in family court.

Anti Federalist
06-11-2013, 08:13 PM
A new way to get screwed in family court.

Didn't think that was even possible.

Occam's Banana
06-11-2013, 09:23 PM
Meh. These are just a few bad apples. Excuse me: alleged bad apples.

I mean, have there been any kind of charges or trials? No? Well, then, there you go.

Don't you believe in "innocent until proven guilty in a court of law," citizen?

Now move along, mundane. Nothing to see here, nothing to see ...

Anti Federalist
06-11-2013, 11:00 PM
////

PaulConventionWV
06-11-2013, 11:28 PM
Here's one that will surely piss you off. Woman is arrested after refusing to recant her statement that an officer sexually assaulted her. Judge ignores her cries and instead plays with the woman's two year old daughter. Daughter begs the officer in question not to take her mommy. :mad:

I am horrified at the evil that was on display here. This is pure evil that I didn't even think possible except perhaps in movies until now. I can only say my heart bleeds for that woman because this is just unforgiveable. We all know the judge will suffer no consequences. The guy getting fired? That's a laugh. He should be locked up. Now he's suing the county.

Anti Federalist
06-11-2013, 11:34 PM
I am horrified at the evil that was on display here. This is pure evil that I didn't even think possible except perhaps in movies until now. I can only say my heart bleeds for that woman because this is just unforgiveable. We all know the judge will suffer no consequences. The guy getting fired? That's a laugh. He should be locked up. Now he's suing the county.

Orders will be followed.

Policy will be enforced.

Compliance will be achieved.

And most of your fellow citizens will cheer it on, when it happens to you.

And me...

PaulConventionWV
06-11-2013, 11:38 PM
So does anyone still believe that people who say we should get rid of government altogether are extremists?

Non sequitur. Please leave this thread and don't come back.

J_White
06-12-2013, 12:40 AM

1) What was that effing female judge doing ?
2) and the marshal says he was right because "nobody stopped him" ? what ? so if he raped that woman there and nobody stopped him, it would be right too ?

helmuth_hubener
06-12-2013, 12:49 AM
Seriously? Have you not been paying attention? You should have been hearing about government outrages about this bad about once a month to once a week for... forever. Do you not read LewRockwell.com?

dillo
06-12-2013, 01:30 AM
So it says the cop was fired, but what about the judge.

devil21
06-12-2013, 03:52 AM
Definitely time to remove the juvenile and domestic relations court bans on public hearings. People get SCREWED in J&DR and no one other than the ones profiting from the system see it and have no motivation to fix it. Hell, they turn around and charge you for the honor of being railroaded by them. I was scrolling through some local mugshots and there were shots of minors in there with personal information. Why does that transparency disappear when a court hearing involves a child?

Cissy
06-12-2013, 10:15 AM
Ahh, it's good to be a Knight of the Realm. You can get away with anything, peasants.

(Do I really need a sarc tag?)

PaulConventionWV
06-12-2013, 11:09 AM
Seriously? Have you not been paying attention? You should have been hearing about government outrages about this bad about once a month to once a week for... forever. Do you not read LewRockwell.com?

Umm... I don't visit there regularly.... what am I missing? If there have been worse examples, they certainly haven't been posted on these fora. Would you care to point them out to me?

jllundqu
06-12-2013, 11:36 AM
How about fire the fucking Judge??? Just sat there!

tod evans
06-12-2013, 11:43 AM
How about fire the fucking Judge??? Just sat there!

Absolutely not!

How about charging the judge?

Any citizen who is a gang member and is in close proximity to a subordinate gang member who is observed committing a crime is charged as an accessory.

A judge is expected to behave with higher standards than a gangmember and should at the very least be as culpible when a member of her gang committs a crime...

Philhelm
06-12-2013, 01:07 PM
Absolutely not!

How about charging the judge?

Any citizen who is a gang member and is in close proximity to a subordinate gang member who is observed committing a crime is charged as an accessory.

A judge is expected to behave with higher standards than a gangmember and should at the very least be as culpible when a member of her gang committs a crime...

Okay, charge the judge then hang her.

Christian Liberty
06-12-2013, 01:23 PM

Is it bad that I want them dead?

tod evans
06-12-2013, 03:06 PM
Okay, charge the judge then hang her.

100% in agreement!

BAllen
06-12-2013, 03:38 PM
See something, say something. LOL! Unless, the offender is a government official. Then, keep quiet. It is an isolated incident, which in no way reflects government or its members as a whole.

Origanalist
06-12-2013, 04:06 PM
It pretty depressing that this doesn't shock me it the slightest. Land of the free and all that.......

helmuth_hubener
06-12-2013, 09:50 PM
Umm... I don't visit there regularly.... what am I missing? If there have been worse examples, they certainly haven't been posted on these fora. Would you care to point them out to me?

I myself don't keep up with it any more. I've probably had my quota of outrage for my lifetime. But off the top of my head I recall a woman being completely stripped and full body cavity searched by a cop on the side of a busy road for no apparent reason (other than he doubtless enjoyed it, which is of course reason enough), cops showing up to 911 calls where the reason for the call was a medical emergency, and then proceeding to kill dead the person experiencing the problem for not cooperating fully enough in the midst of their seizure or episode. Footage of US govt soldiers gleefully, literally glefully, slaughtering civilians who they knew were just civilians, just for fun, as if it were a twisted video game like Carmageddon. Women children, everything. What about Libertarian Presidential candidates who choke to death in their own vomit in prison, intentionally killed by denying him medical marijuana?

AF posts outrageous cop stories here every week or two also.

How about mammoth-scale outrages, like Japanese concentration camps? Like rampant rape in the prison system? Like even more twisted, twisted stuff (more twisted than rape? Yeah, I guess so) going on in the worldwide secret torture complexes, of which I'm sure we don't know the 1/100th part. Like US govt soldiers raping and pillaging and burning in just gruesome twisted ways during the Vietnam War? And Korea. And WWII.

There should have been no doubt in your mind by now the depth of the evil of the monopoly-dispute-resolution system, if you were paying attention. Just no doubt.

Anti Federalist
06-12-2013, 10:05 PM
I myself don't keep up with it any more. I've probably had my quota of outrage for my lifetime. But off the top of my head I recall a woman being completely stripped and full body cavity searched by a cop on the side of a busy road for no apparent reason (other than he doubtless enjoyed it, which is of course reason enough), cops showing up to 911 calls where the reason for the call was a medical emergency, and then proceeding to kill dead the person experiencing the problem for not cooperating fully enough in the midst of their seizure or episode. Footage of US govt soldiers gleefully, literally glefully, slaughtering civilians who they knew were just civilians, just for fun, as if it were a twisted video game like Carmageddon. Women children, everything. What about Libertarian Presidential candidates who choke to death in their own vomit in prison, intentionally killed by denying him medical marijuana?

How about mammoth-scale outrages, like Japanese concentration camps? Like rampant rape in the prison system? Like even more twisted, twisted stuff (more twisted than rape? Yeah, I guess so) going on in the worldwide secret torture complexes, of which I'm sure we don't know the 1/100th part. Like US govt soldiers raping and pillaging and burning in just gruesome twisted ways during the Vietnam War? And Korea. And WWII.

There should have been no doubt in your mind by now the depth of the evil of the monopoly-dispute-resolution system, if you were paying attention. Just no doubt.

One you missed...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwq1zk4i6X1qagyvoo1_500.jpg

PaulConventionWV
06-12-2013, 10:18 PM

Believe me, I've been keeping up with the cop stories, and I've heard about all those that you just mentioned. I just find this to be particularly infuriating for some reason. It's pretty easy to kill someone behind the safety and security of a gun without a second thought and can be easily justified, but doing something like what was done here requires evil of the highest order by multiple people even with a stark realization of the blatant injustice. Someone has to be truly evil in order to ignore the cries of a little girl while arresting the victim of sexual assault to protect her assailant. That's bad enough for one person, but three people, including another woman?

Please, don't question my awareness of the depth of the evil in the system. It's just bound to make me more angry.

helmuth_hubener
06-12-2013, 10:24 PM
It is sick, I agree. And there's absolutely nothing we can do about it.

Except to keep educating people. And that's enough. I pray it will be enough. Someday...

helmuth_hubener
06-12-2013, 10:25 PM

SBenton
06-15-2013, 09:49 AM

Please sign this petition to the Clark County, Nevada D.A. and share the link on your facebook and twitter pages.

SBenton
06-15-2013, 09:50 AM
I am having to post 3 times here before the forum will let me post the link to the petition. Sorry!

SBenton
06-15-2013, 09:50 AM
Sorry again!

SBenton
06-15-2013, 09:51 AM
Here's the link to the petition to have Ron Fox brought to justice. Please sign and share.

https://www.change.org/petitions/steven-b-wolfson-prosecute-ron-fox-for-his-sexual-assault-on-monica-contreras

Thanks!
Scott

Anti Federalist
06-15-2013, 10:05 AM
Here's the link to the petition to have Ron Fox brought to justice. Please sign and share.

https://www.change.org/petitions/steven-b-wolfson-prosecute-ron-fox-for-his-sexual-assault-on-monica-contreras

Thanks!
Scott

Thanks for posting.

kcchiefs6465
06-15-2013, 11:49 AM

Thanks!
Scott
I signed your petition but would like to clarify that while this officer was most probably a pervert who shouldn't have been hired in the first place, the problem will not go away without significant policy change.

mac_hine
06-15-2013, 11:53 AM

Thanks!
Scott

I posted a link to the story and to the petition on Reddit. Hopefully it will gain some traction. http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/1genih/cop_allegedly_sexually_assaulting_woman_in/

squarepusher
06-27-2013, 06:54 PM
http://lasvegastribune.net/clark-county-court-patricia-doninger-youre-fire/

Clark County Court to Judge Patricia Doninger: YOU’RE FIRED

GunnyFreedom
07-24-2013, 07:38 PM
Came to post this, search turned up AF's Police Abuse thread and led here.

A couple things to consider.

Not only is the Marshall guilty of the felony of sexual assault, but there is the ADDED and even MORE heinous felony of "acting under “color of law” willfully to deprive or conspire to deprive a person of a right protected by the Constitution."

Now onto the Judge, if the driver of a getaway car (or even someone passed out drunk in the back seat) can be charged with murder in an armed robbery gone wrong even if he didn't pull the trigger, then the Judge should be charged here with conspiracy under the color of law to deprive.

If NOTHING else, she needs to be immediately disbarred for bearing witness to an active felony not 15 foot away and turning her back to the victim while she was being victimized. This stands in violation of everything a Judge is supposed to stand for under the bar.

The Marshall has been fired, but that is clearly not good enough. He is clearly guilty of at least two major felonies, and the Judge is guilty of at least one major felony - and she (edit) had been fired, but not disbarred.

There is NO EXCUSE for this Judge to still be allowed to serve in any capacity. She is obviously not fit to be a Judge. BOTH of them need to be charged, tried, and convicted; but that Judge needs disbarred immediately.

WM_in_MO
07-24-2013, 08:22 PM
Attested, charged, convicted, hung.

I'll get the rope

Christian Liberty
07-24-2013, 08:55 PM
Not only is the Marshall guilty of the felony of sexual assault, but there is the ADDED and even MORE heinous felony of "acting under “color of law” willfully to deprive or conspire to deprive a person of a right protected by the Constitution."

This is why I think for officers the only penalty allowed should be death. For everything. Don't take that job if you're not willing to follow your own doggone laws.

DamianTV
07-24-2013, 10:01 PM

con·spir·a·cy
/kənˈspirəsē/Noun
1.A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

Evidence that the Just-Us system conspired against her.

heavenlyboy34
07-24-2013, 10:43 PM
Thanks for the bump, y'all. I'll make sure to sign that. Remember that vid AF posted of the poor woman who was needlessly strip searched and tazed (and killed, IIRC)? Haunting and sickening. :( :mad:

HOLLYWOOD
07-25-2013, 02:32 AM
Man, when you start peeling away the layers of the corrupt state onion, you find there's much more rotten from these cast of characters history. Rule of Law is gone... When you commit felonies on the taxpayers, all you have to do is change positions or quit. The state decides which rights you will have and obviously, violate any of them they wish.

Judgepedia: Patricia Doninger
http://judgepedia.org/index.php/Patricia_Doninger

Demoted Family Court supervisor starts new job as marshal
http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/crime-courts/demoted-family-court-supervisor-starts-new-job-marshal

Lt. Steve Rushfield possible scapegoat for some higher-ups in the court
http://lasvegastribune.net/lt-steve-rushfield-scapegoat-higherups-court/

Family Court marshal(Bailiff) supervisor steps down
http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/crime-courts/family-court-marshal-supervisor-steps-down

Clark County Court to Patricia Doninger: YOU’RE FIRED
http://lasvegastribune.net/clark-county-court-patricia-doninger-youre-fire/

Patricia Doning - AVVO Rating
http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/89101-nv-patricia-doninger-4280800.html

Patricia Doninger

Rating
Good (http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/89101-nv-patricia-doninger-4280800.html#) <========== WTF?

http://assets2.iavvo.com/assets/profile_rating/icon_rating_06-c3b065c45840e13035d16ad01bcd3b4b.gif

Experience

Industry Recognition

Professional Conduct

What is the Avvo Rating? (http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/89101-nv-patricia-doninger-4280800.html#)

Client Reviews
Not yet reviewed
Current or former client? Write a review (http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/89101-nv-patricia-doninger-4280800/write_review.html)

No professional misconduct <===== :rolleyes:

helmuth_hubener
07-30-2013, 05:28 PM
The only way to have rule of law, realistically, is to have free entry and competition in the field of conflict-resolution provision. Multiple conflict-resolution providers, all of whom are bound by each other and their clients to follow the rule of law, will tend to have to be law-abiding.

To give one company an enforced monopoly on supplying conflict-resolution -- even in conflicts involving themselves! -- is obviously a recipe for disaster. No one, if presented with that idea, would go along with it, I think. It is so ludicrisly unjust and certain to lead to abuses by the monopolist. Who would agree to such a thing?

Well almost everyone would, it turns out, including even many on this board, but only through lies, obfuscation, and propaganda. We need to educate them.

Otherwise, these outrages will never end. Never. They will become more and more and more sickeningly common. Then they will cease to be outrages. They will become the norm.

heavenlyboy34
07-30-2013, 05:32 PM
The only way to have rule of law, realistically, is to have free entry and competition in the field of conflict-resolution provision. Multiple conflict-resolution providers, all of whom are bound by each other and their clients to follow the rule of law, will tend to have to be law-abiding.

To give one company an enforced monopoly on supplying conflict-resolution -- even in conflicts involving themselves! -- is obviously a recipe for disaster. No one, if presented with that idea, would go along with it, I think. It is so ludicrisly unjust and certain to lead to abuses by the monopolist. Who would agree to such a thing?

Well almost everyone would, it turns out, including even many on this board, but only through lies, obfuscation, and propaganda. We need to educate them.

Otherwise, these outrages will never end. Never. They will become more and more and more sickeningly common. Then they will cease to be outrages. They will become the norm.
+rep This is but one of dozens of conflicting interests in classical American theory of law/justice/governance.

kcchiefs6465
02-15-2014, 09:44 PM
And a night ruining bump.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
02-15-2014, 10:29 PM
I don't know why anybody is complaining. You chumps consider yourselves lucky. The mother was not tazed, the 2 year old was not zip tied, and I don't see any dogs being shot.

osan
02-15-2014, 10:54 PM

This world is crack-smokin' insane.

If Jesus has plans on a return engagement, he really needs to bump his schedule up.

WAY up.

Weston White
02-15-2014, 11:11 PM
A concern I had about this incident is that the judge’s position could have very well been that she had no authority to intervene with the making of an arrest that officers had themselves initiated. It might have been her thought that she could be held internally accountable for doing so. However, in either case, it is highly disconcerting that she did not even bother reasoning the actions being taken by those LEO’, or at the very least make a phone-call for the LEO’ supervisor to respond, while keeping in mind that she was a family law judge, however should still have at least possessed a basic understanding of how criminal due process functions.

Further noting that it is utterly outrageous that the sole basis for the arrest was because the female had just attempted to establish a public record alleging that an armed courthouse employee had just attempted to grope her in a private side-room and that she was then refusing to instantly go back on that public record to recant those allegations as being demanded by the supposed perpetrator of those allegations himself.

Also noting the other thread started regarding that other judge’s lack of concern for that man that was slammed into a glass wall by a deputy in the courtroom.

kcchiefs6465
12-01-2014, 06:22 PM
[.......]
Even though Fox was fired, sources tell the I-Team, Clark County courts are widening their investigation into why this incident, and a growing number of assault allegations, were never reported by family court management to internal affairs.

Fox maintains his innocence and is suing Clark County for wrongful termination. His attorney declined an on-camera interview but claims the marshal's arrest was legal because nobody in the courtroom tried to stop him.

hxxp://www.8newsnow.com/story/21557505/cover-up-alleged-in-clark-clark-family-court

LAS VEGAS -- The former family court marshal accused of sexually touching a woman who appeared in Family Court will be able to sue Clark County.

Former marshal Ron Fox, who was fired after an internal affairs investigation, did win a victory in court Tuesday. A judge will allow him to sue Clark County. Fox's attorney claims Fox wasn't fired according to the rules.

The I-Team broke the story in March 2013 and the video that led to the marshal's firing gained national notoriety. The courtroom video shows a woman claiming a family court marshal touched her breasts and the hearing master on the bench ignoring her pleas for justice.

The incident took place when Monica Contreras went to family court in Aug. 2011 for a routine hearing. She accused Fox, a court marshal, of taking her into another room and touching her breasts while searching for drugs. The search was not ordered by any judge.

"Ms. Contreras alleges that Mr. Fox used that lie to persuade her, coerce her, gain her consent to allow a hands on physical pat-down touch of her," said Robert Freeman, a Clark County attorney.

The video shows that when Contreras refused to recant her accusation as ordered by Fox, the marshal arrested her for the so-called charge of "making a false accusation against a peace officer." While this was occurring, Hearing Master Patricia Doninger played with Contreras' daughter instead of listening to Contreras' courtroom pleas.

"Why won't you listen to me?" Contreras pleaded in the video.

Doninger was terminated after the I-Team investigation, according to Senior Judge Charles McGee. Marshal Ron Fox was terminated after an internal affairs investigation validated Contreras' claims. But it is the hearing master's lack of action that forms the core of Fox's attempt to get his job back with back pay.

"The so-called egregious actions that he's accused of, which he denies, occurred in the presence, and with the acquiescence of a court commissioner. It wasn't as if there wasn't somebody decked with the full authority and prestige of the court in a black robe sitting there at the time," said Adam Levine, Fox's attorney.

Judge McGee decided that Fox has the right to sue Clark County for his job back. Clark County tried and failed to stay out of Fox's lawsuit. Fox's attorney says his client never got a fair chance to defend himself to internal affairs investigators before he was fired. Fox does still faces a lawsuit from Contreras and a federal grand jury investigation looking into a growing list of family court marshal abuse claims.

"I can't comment at all on the grand jury, but I can comment that a lot of the attention, you're responsible for," Levine said. "I think this case has been over sensationalized in the press. I don't know if it was just a slow news day or whatnot."

Fox had nothing to say to the I-Team. He only shook his head slightly in apparent disagreement when Clark County's attorney laid out the accusations against him.
hxxp://www.8newsnow.com/story/23396490/i-team-family-court-marshal-wins-right-to-sue

kcchiefs6465
12-01-2014, 06:28 PM
Here's Fox's petition.

http://www2.8newsnow.com/docs/foxpetition.pdf

Ron Fox
http://i.imgur.com/Mcct4sM.jpg?1

Anti Federalist
12-01-2014, 06:29 PM
His attorney declined an on-camera interview but claims the marshal's arrest was legal because nobody in the courtroom tried to stop him.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/06/Marty-McFly-What.gif

kcchiefs6465
12-01-2014, 06:30 PM
CARSON CITY — A state panel has settled two civil rights lawsuits with a Las Vegas woman who alleged a Clark County Family Court marshal groped her in August 2011.

The Board of Examiners on Tuesday approved a $200,000 payment to Monica Contreras as a global settlement of both a federal and separate state lawsuit filed against the court.

Contreras alleged she was pressured to recant her statements, which she did not do.

In a courtroom incident captured on videotape, Contreras complained to Hearing Master Patricia Doninger that Marshal Ron Fox assaulted her in a witness room under the guise of searching her for drugs.

Doninger appeared to ignore Contreras’ pleas, which prompted a marshal to arrest her on misdemeanor charges of providing false information to a police officer and disturbing the peace. She later pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor disorderly conduct charge. The disturbing-the-peace charge was dismissed.

Fox was fired after an internal investigation, and Doninger was let go amid publicity over the incident.

Fox has denied the accusations and has sued to get his job back. Contreras has sued Fox.

Earlier this year, another marshal, James Kenyon, also lost his job because of the Contreras incident.

Gov. Brian Sandoval, a member of the Board of Examiners, was told the attorneys fees to defend the cases filed against the District Court already total more than $170,000.

It was estimated that taking the federal case to trial would cost an additional $225,000 in defense costs.

The settlement, which requires attorneys on both sides to pay their own costs, comes amid a federal grand jury investigation into allegations of excessive force by Family Court marshals.

Another woman, Crystal Williams, testified before the grand jury in July 2013 that she was choked by another marshal in May 2010 while she was restrained in a holding cell. The marshal, Steve Rushfield, was the supervisor of the Family Court marshals at the time. He has been suspended.

Rushfield, who has been accused of trying to cover up both incidents, is at the center of the federal investigation.
hxxp://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/nevada-oks-200000-settlement-marshal-groping-case

Weston White
12-01-2014, 06:34 PM
Fox maintains his innocence and is suing Clark County for wrongful termination. His attorney declined an on-camera interview but claims the marshal's arrest was legal because nobody in the courtroom tried to stop him.

Ahhh, but yes, the victim, for the victim had repeatedly cried out and attempted to put a stop to it. The victim cried out, pleading reason, pleading compromise with everybody in that courtroom... And sadly to no avail. The victim did all of that being denied by the now defendant.

RJB
12-01-2014, 06:47 PM
When did suing after getting fired become in style? It seems to be mostly government workers who do this.

Most people I knew who were fired either shrugged it off or stated a final FU and that was that.

thoughtomator
12-01-2014, 06:52 PM
When did suing after getting fired become in style?

When "anti-discrimination" laws were put in place.

jmdrake
12-01-2014, 06:53 PM

Let's see. So having females in positions of power like this witch judge stops the war on women how exactly?

devil21
12-01-2014, 06:58 PM
When did suing after getting fired become in style? It seems to be mostly government workers who do this.

Most people I knew who were fired either shrugged it off or stated a final FU and that was that.

It is extremely difficult to fire a "civil servant". The amount of protections they have built for themselves over the years is amazing.

I used to work for a prominent municipal government and even things like outright-caught-red-handed kickbacks by contractors back to government employees couldn't warrant an easy firing for corruption. One guy, who now incidentally is an executive of a major security firm in the DC area, was busted taking kickbacks from a contractor that he used to work for before he landed the gov't job. The contractor got the contract because of his gov't position (the revolving door we hear about). Was he fired after the kickbacks were discovered? No, he was given 6 months paid leave until it fell off the radar, then returned to the job for another month in a busy-work capacity, then quit with a severance. It was easier and cheaper to do that than to try to fire him because of the rules protecting civil servants.

jmdrake
12-01-2014, 06:59 PM
His attorney declined an on-camera interview but claims the marshal's arrest was legal because nobody in the courtroom tried to stop him.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/06/Marty-McFly-What.gif

If the facts are against you argue law. If the law is against you argue facts. If both are against you argue public good. If all three are against you....just throw something against the wall and hope that it sticks.

Edit: This reminds me of the late term abortionist's lawyer who claimed he client should be acquitted for having killed babies after they were born because it would have been legal for him to kill them if they had still been in the womb.

kcchiefs6465
12-01-2014, 07:05 PM
Let's see. So having females in positions of power like this witch judge stops the war on women how exactly?
Well to be fair, a male judge would have acted the same way.

Perhaps wouldn't have played with the child if that is some sort of improvement (which I'd say it is).

jmdrake
12-01-2014, 07:12 PM
Well to be fair, a male judge would have acted the same way.

Perhaps wouldn't have played with the child if that is some sort of improvement (which I'd say it is).

I'm not saying that a male judge would have been better but merely that he almost couldn't have been any worse. People like Hillary play off on the so called "War on women" and yet in this case the person in the best position to stop this but who didn't was a woman. That said, I bet many male judges would have been more cautious simply because they could have been hit with a sexual harassment suit themselves.

kcchiefs6465
12-01-2014, 07:15 PM
I'm not saying that a male judge would have been better but merely that he almost couldn't have been any worse. People like Hillary play off on the so called "War on women" and yet in this case the person in the best position to stop this but who didn't was a woman. That said, I bet many male judges would have been more cautious simply because they could have been hit with a sexual harassment suit themselves.
Possibly.

LibForestPaul
12-01-2014, 09:05 PM

Yeh, sure. The father needs to handle this as only a father can. When they start actually being held responsible for their actions, then things will change.