PDA

View Full Version : We may be actually close to truly reducing our oil consumption

Intoxiklown
06-11-2013, 01:39 PM
I am posting this in General Politics as it can literally be something that affects multiple facets of our geo-political stance on many things.

Yesterday, I met with Congresswoman Martha Roby's office yesterday dealing with a new product I am involved with. It is a bypass oil refinery system that filters oil so well, you almost literally have to never change your oil again. Whereas filters people use today filter down between 40 to 20 microns, this system filters down to 1 micron.

There are trucks running over 200,000 miles right now that have never changed their oil once, and oil samples shows their oil to be at peak optimum performance range. Most people don't understand that oil does not go bad, it simply gets dirty. Actually, oil becomes a better lubricant with age.

The meeting went fantastic, and she wants me to present it to DoD and the GSA. After those presentations, I plan on approaching the auto manufacturers with it, so they could literally offer vehicles that will need only a few quarts of oil their entire life (there will always be some oil burn off due to heat in engines that require a "top off").

Our first run promo vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZUb5hx406Y

And our website where you can see more data:

www.save89.com

Sorry for the shameless plug, but I thought people might enjoy knowing a fellow liberty lover was actively involved with something that can have huge benefits on our economy, as well as work towards ending our nation's relationship with foreign government for their oil.