PDA

View Full Version : Ben Swann Appreciation Thread

V3n
06-11-2013, 07:13 AM
Greetings Mr. Ben Swann! No question here - I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate everything you've done so far and are continuing to do! Seeing actual reporting, not sensationalizing, not opinionizing, but actual journalizing on television has truly been a breath of fresh air!

You may have a difficult time of things going down this new venture, you know that, but I hope others will post their appreciation here as well, so if you ever need a pick-me-up - you can come here and see how much what you're doing really inspires others and gives them hope that there can be honesty in media even today. So it will brighten your day and give you a little nudge forward to keep doing what you are doing.

I remember when you "asked" for a certain number of Facebook Likes very early on, and many people responded, 'don't beg - just keep doing what you're doing and the Likes will come'. So as much as I want to encourage you to press on, I also want to encourage you to stay humble - just keep doing what you're doing and all the reasons you are doing it will come to pass. (I always blamed the 'higher ups' for making you do that anyway!) :p

I admire you in your honesty and perseverance. Good luck to you & your future & the future of Truth in Media! Thank you for Reality Check and Full Disclosure! Thank you Ben Swann!!

Cap
06-11-2013, 07:17 AM
I would like to add that as far as heroes go, Ben rates right up there with Ed Snowden in my book.

V3n
06-12-2013, 05:16 AM
bump - can we show Ben some love!!

Occam's Banana
06-12-2013, 05:34 AM
bump - can we show Ben some love!!

Better yet - show him some money!! (see my sig below)

kcchiefs6465
06-12-2013, 05:22 PM
I was going to wait until tomorrow when he is here but I'll post this now:

Ben, you are the last true journalist left in America. I've said it many, many, times. You give hope to many people who have watched the MSM for years, have seen their biases and selective coverage, and cannot take them seriously anymore. I can honestly say that I haven't even glanced at an article or news show the MSM has produced since well before the beginning of 2013. They are too annoying. (the way they structure their 'news' to make people feel a certain way about the topic) The Iran war drum rhetoric was probably the final straw for me. Debunking them daily gets tiresome.

I have introduced your videos to many members of my family. Your professional appearance and well spoken presence have made them question topics that may have been otherwise uncomfortable. They are great tools to awakening an actual debate on the merits of policy instead of simply switching from a 'D' to a 'R' while eroding more liberty and limiting the discussion to their narrowly defined talking points. It is a shame as to what our political system has become and it is a shame the shameless propagandist techniques used by virtually every MSM channel. If it is ever to change I am of the belief that education will be the foremost cause. Elections, SCOTUS rulings, etc. have not made me particularly optimistic over the years. Your Reality Check segments were a breath of fresh air. The only journalist to look into the facts, present them, and leave viewers to draw their own conclusions. I really can't thank you enough.

I always end up typing more than I intended to so I apologize about the length of and lack of a question. Keep up the good work. The truth simply is, no matter how much spin or tactics they'll use to muddy it. Do not be discouraged by those who will try to marginalize or inject dissent. We all love your work. God bless.

Ben Swann
06-13-2013, 07:24 PM
These are incredibly kind comments.. thank you all. if at times I seem like I am really pushing the project its because I truly believe this moment is one that the Liberty movement has been waiting for. I pray they will not let it pass by. that is not to say that I am so important that it comes through me.. but there are moments in our lives when we encounter opportunity and calling.. for me this is it.

#LibertyisRising
06-13-2013, 07:26 PM
Let's Get Ben Funded!!

cajuncocoa
06-13-2013, 07:28 PM
RPF loves Ben Swann!!

Melissa
06-13-2013, 07:33 PM
I put my thoughts on Ben in another thread as I did not see this one but ditto to the above