PDA

View Full Version : Dana Perino: Government didn't violate my civil liberties, Edward Snowden did!

ObiRandKenobi
06-10-2013, 07:03 PM
Not the Onion, Fox News...

"I wanna know where my civil liberties could be violated as someone who wants to be protected from terrorism. I think our government was doing the right thing...(Snowden) helped terrorists in an attempt to get fame..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqNHParUIk8

h/t MP (http://www.mofopolitics.com/2013/06/10/dana-perino-actually-edward-snowden-is-the-one-who-violated-my-civil-liberties-by-helping-terrorists/)

AuH20
06-10-2013, 07:05 PM
The terrorists aren't shredding the bill of rights and mocking us while they do it. That would be the fed gov, Dana. Priorities please! A little common sense....

Anti Federalist
06-10-2013, 07:06 PM
Secession.

There is no reconciliation with, no compromising, with that.

You either are going to live in a police state (that will NOT keep you safe from terrorism) or live in a free society.

"I wanna know where my civil liberties could be violated as someone who wants to be protected from terrorism. I think our government was doing the right thing...(Snowden) helped terrorists in an attempt to get fame..."

green73
06-10-2013, 07:08 PM
But what does Baghdad Bob have to say?

Anti Federalist
06-10-2013, 07:09 PM
Statistically and realistically, I have zero fear of ululating Jihadists storming my home, tossing grenades at my kids and cutting me to ribbons with automatic weapons fire.

I have a statistical and very real fear of a troika of heavily armed FedCoats, state and local flaw enforcement doing that to me.

Brian4Liberty
06-10-2013, 07:09 PM
Dana Perino: Government didn't violate my civil liberties, Edward Snowden did!

Shocking! Neo-conservative statist shill says what?

enhanced_deficit
06-10-2013, 07:10 PM
She has helped violate civil rights of children in mideast and adults in America among others. She was Bush policies sugar-coater?

AuH20
06-10-2013, 07:13 PM
Who has larger, more effective resources at their disposal? Fed Gov Empire or Abdul the camel jockey? These pundits really operate on an infantile level.

HOLLYWOOD
06-10-2013, 07:14 PM
Right more 6&7 figure paid TV Pundits overdosed on BOTOX and COLLAGEN...

What I remember of Dana Perino... she spent part of here career on her knees, being the mouthpiece for those War Crimes criminals: Dubya W & Dick Cheney

Didn't the dumbass reveal in the Press Propaganda Room, that if she opened her mouth, she'd get in trouble?

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-10-2013, 07:20 PM
Dana Perino: paid dirtbag, but visually appealing. Ok, so I get how people would watch her say bullshit.

How do mccain and christie say such things?

Ok, maybe christie is like the average american. "Hey, I'm dumb and fat like you! Let me tell you what to think!"

wtf??