PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Advertising?

rational thinker
11-26-2007, 02:08 PM
Why hasn't Ron Paul started a campaign for Michigan through advertising when it's the 3rd state to vote in the primaries?

DSmith
11-26-2007, 02:18 PM
I'd presume because up until last week there was a question as to if we were going to have a primary or not.

The Meetups have been hitting the streets though.

rational thinker
11-27-2007, 12:25 PM
I'd presume because up until last week there was a question as to if we were going to have a primary or not.

The Meetups have been hitting the streets though.

Yeah, but I think they should start a television campaign right away because everyone here is starting to go for Kucinich, Barack Obama, Mitt Romney (his father was governor of Michigan), and Hillary Clinton. We need more Ron Paul support here if we are to win this primary.

Primbs
11-27-2007, 12:46 PM
Can anybody other than Romney win Michigan because his father was governor?

We could send the blimp your way.

KCIndy
11-27-2007, 01:19 PM
Rational - check out this link:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=41792

Hamadeh is doing a fantastic job of placing some really strategic advertising. I've donated, and I encourage everyone to help him out!

rational thinker
11-27-2007, 01:48 PM
Can anybody other than Romney win Michigan because his father was governor?

We could send the blimp your way.

Well during the debate here at Dearborn, we had about 300 Ron Paul supporters all holding signs and the next candidate to have the greatest supporters was Romney with about 10. With enough said, we made them look puny. However, the media barely came our way and kind of just ignored us.:mad: The people here in Michigan really need to wake up. We need an endorsement from AAPAC. Can you believe that I spoke with a kid at my school who is well educated and quite bright and he said he will go for whomever AAPAC sponsors? Yes, they're that blind. If a smart kid were to do this, what do you think uneducated immigrants will do?

me3
11-27-2007, 03:24 PM
The Michigan MeetUps are working hard from what I have seen. Coordinate with them.