PDA

View Full Version : Greg Brannon MONEYBOMB is Official!

TaftFan
06-10-2013, 06:10 PM
https://www.facebook.com/events/183536565143072/

It will be June 28-30. Please invite all of your friends.

Brannon is the real deal, Gunny approved. Outside groups are willing to come in and help if he can get a bit of money into his coffers.

Bastiat's The Law
06-14-2013, 11:02 AM
Awesome! Why does this thread only have one response (mine) while TMOT threads have dozens of replies?

FSP-Rebel
06-14-2013, 11:34 AM
The other GB threads went to crickets like 3-4 days ago once I said I'd match the next $50 raised in said thread. What's the sense in having a moneybomb if there's no excitement over this candidate by all? I mean, this guy is one of the closest to Ron Paul as we're ever going to get yet the vocal faithful have expressed absolutely no interest in this guy, nor few others. I'd go on but that's unnecessary, point stands tho.

Bastiat's The Law
06-14-2013, 11:48 AM
The other GB threads went to crickets like 3-4 days ago once I said I'd match the next $50 raised in said thread. What's the sense in having a moneybomb if there's no excitement over this candidate by all? I mean, this guy is one of the closest to Ron Paul as we're ever going to get yet the vocal faithful have expressed absolutely no interest in this guy, nor few others. I'd go on but that's unnecessary, point stands tho.
I feel your pain. We have the message. We have the candidate. We even have the right election year and a weak incumbent!

sluggo
06-14-2013, 12:32 PM
There needs to be one moneybomb thread, and it needs to stay bumped.

I nominate this one.

I'm still sending emails to PACs hoping someone will mention the Moneybomb, but nothing yet.

sluggo
06-14-2013, 12:35 PM
Also, can an admin make a Greg Brannon sub-forum?

Bastiat's The Law
06-15-2013, 01:53 AM
Also, can an admin make a Greg Brannon sub-forum?
This.

JakeH
06-15-2013, 08:51 AM
I don't make much, but I'll pledge $25 for when this starts.

compromise
06-15-2013, 08:53 AM
I'll send him $20 for the moneybomb. Maybe more later.

LibertyNick
06-15-2013, 04:21 PM
This is more important than ever. Greg Brannon won the U.S. Senate Straw Poll at the NCGOP Convention, his opponent is the NC House Speaker Thom Tillis, the guy that wants toll roads, more regulations, and calls himself a moderate. Greg is gaining traction, but this moneybomb will put him in the big league.

Bastiat's The Law
06-15-2013, 05:13 PM
This is more important than ever. Greg Brannon won the U.S. Senate Straw Poll at the NCGOP Convention, his opponent is the NC House Speaker Thom Tillis, the guy that wants toll roads, more regulations, and calls himself a moderate. Greg is gaining traction, but this moneybomb will put him in the big league.
I think so too. A successful money bomb for Brannon would definitely put him on the map for bigger name donors and endorsements.

T.hill
06-15-2013, 05:21 PM
Maybe post information to other websites about this, like the DailyPaul and Ron Paul.com, could make the MoneyBomb more successful.

Just a suggestion.

Michigan11
06-15-2013, 07:50 PM
I will be in on this one. I think the problem is that we need a little more detailed information and exposure to this forum and to the people really. A little more cowbell