PDA

View Full Version : Feels Great to be Right... Doesn't it?

Gumba of Liberty
06-10-2013, 05:57 PM
IRS/Tea Party
Benghazi
Drone Wars
and now the NSA...

This administration has done more for the liberty movement than I thought was possible. Great day to be alive when guillotines are trending more than tin-foil hats. Liberty is alive and well and that should put a smile on your face.

Oh and for my NSA friends:
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/300x300/27112176.jpg

AuH20
06-10-2013, 06:01 PM
You take those particular set of jackals and place them in the seat of power, and it's not exactly shocking what has transpired. Quite honestly, I suspect many of these embarassing revelations were postponed until he secured his re-election. There were hundreds of special interest groups and thousands of unscrupulous individuals that needed the plundering to continue.

Elias Graves
06-10-2013, 06:03 PM
Now the work begins. Transforming anger into votes takes effort.
Go join a campaign, people.

If not you, who? If not now, when?
Your liberty is at stake here. Work like that means something you- To your children. This is our last chance to retore our Republic and leave our children a decent place to live.
I, for one, would rather tell my grandchildren stories about stuff I used to do instead of telling them what freedom was like. I could not forgive myself if they ask me why we didn't stop it and my best answer is "because we were busy watching American Idol."