PDA

View Full Version : Sen. Feinstein: Snowden's leaks are 'treason'

RonPaulFanInGA
06-10-2013, 05:01 PM
http://thehill.com/blogs/defcon-hill/policy-and-strategy/304573-sen-feinstein-snowdens-leaks-are-treason

wgadget
06-10-2013, 05:02 PM
Haha. So the neocons agree with the lefties. Interesting.

Root
06-10-2013, 05:05 PM
I like this bitch. "When I violate the constitution, it's not treason. When anyone else violates it, it is"

TheGrinch
06-10-2013, 05:08 PM

Not really. Like Rand has said, "Bipartisanship isn't what is missing from Washington, commonsense is". The statists always stand together on the most repulsive things.

jkr
and infringing on the 2nd amendment to the constitution is...?

...just curious.

freaky bitchez in glass houses shouldn't toss around accusations of treason.

should they bitch?

TAR
AND
FEATHER
HER

KramerDSP
On Feinstein:

The California lawmaker went on to say that Snowden had violated his oath to defend the Constitution.

“He violated the oath, he violated the law. It's treason.”

Is that not the ballsiest, most fucked up quote ever said?

HOLLYWOOD
The person that needs to be charged with TREASON is Dianne Feinstein... how many Amendments to the US Constitution has this women worked on destroying?

Plus, Feinstein's corruption, racketeering, money laundering, insider trading with her husband Richard Blum... both should be in prison for life. It shows you just how stupid California voters are to constantly re-elect this dyed-hair communist criminals back into office.

ravedown
06-10-2013, 05:09 PM
yep both parties- this issue is really exposing the Orwellian elite. the more they speak out against snowden, the more they expose their true nature.

twomp
06-10-2013, 05:10 PM
I'm guessing this traitor Feinstein never swore an oath when she came to Washington D.C.

luctor-et-emergo
06-10-2013, 05:12 PM
Doublespeak, remember that when most politicians talk you should assume the opposite is true. Works in this case.

ravedown
06-10-2013, 05:18 PM
seems like the smart move for career minded politicians right now is stay away from this issue at all costs. speak out against PRISM, you piss off major lobbyists and influential money groups- speak in favor-piss off civil liberty minded constituents. not sure what Feinstein hopes to gain from this.

twomp
06-10-2013, 05:20 PM
seems like the smart move for career minded politicians right now is stay away from this issue at all costs. speak out against PRISM, you piss off major lobbyists and influential money groups- speak in favor-piss off civil liberty minded constituents. not sure what Feinstein hopes to gain from this.

She wasn't to reassure Obama, McCain, Lindsey Graham and company that these leaks have brought them together. Together they stand.

dannno
06-10-2013, 05:21 PM
She's in my district so I sent her a message.

You have got to be one of the most corrupt individuals in D.C. First you vote to fund wars of aggression which have killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people that also benefited you and your husbands investments in the military industrial complex, and now you are calling Edward Snowden, a government whistle blower and hero to the American people, guilty of treason. I hope whoever pre-reads these emails has the financial ability and the guts to quit working for you and will hopefully take as many of your well-meaning staff along with them, though I wouldn't be surprised if they've already left.

You claim that Edward Snowden broke the law and did not follow his "oath". You are such a hypocrite. The Constitution is the highest law of the land and all public officials take an oath to protect the Constitution FIRST. All of this surveillance is antithetical to liberty and goes against the Constitution, so therefore Edward Snowden is the one following his oath of office and you are the one who is not. You are the one who is guilty of treason with all of the garbage you have voted for, so you better be careful with the accusations.

ghengis86
06-10-2013, 05:40 PM

Let me know what is her reply....

torchbearer
06-10-2013, 05:44 PM

let me know if you get a response.
don't open the door for the men in suits.

belian78
06-10-2013, 05:44 PM
Her response will be a visit from DHS for threatening a senator.

PSYOP
06-10-2013, 05:45 PM
I'm sick of these duel-citizen fascists.

Dr.3D
06-10-2013, 05:46 PM
The short green bus will probably be by to pick him up in just a little while.

Christian Liberty
06-10-2013, 05:54 PM
and infringing on the 2nd amendment to the constitution is...?

...just curious.

freaky bitchez in glass houses shouldn't toss around accusations of treason.

should they bitch?

TAR
AND
FEATHER
HER

Why are you so nice? The proper penalty for treason (Against our constitution, not against our government leaders) is death. Feinstein has given aid and comfort to the enemies of the United States through her votes.

Tarring and feathering is to be far too merciful.

Her response will be a visit from DHS for threatening a senator.

"Threat"? Lol!

Threatening a "Public official" who has violated the NAP is not a violation of the NAP.

Anti Federalist
06-10-2013, 05:58 PM
Annnnd, fuck this broad too.

purplechoe
06-10-2013, 05:59 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1535_505107326195504_1105684466_n.jpg

brushfire
06-10-2013, 06:04 PM
Why are you so nice? The proper penalty for treason (Against our constitution, not against our government leaders) is death. Feinstein has given aid and comfort to the enemies of the United States through her votes.

Tarring and feathering is to be far too merciful.

"Threat"? Lol!

Threatening a "Public official" who has violated the NAP is not a violation of the NAP.

Tar and feather to death?

anaconda
06-10-2013, 06:07 PM
I like this bitch. "When I violate the constitution, it's not treason. When anyone else violates it, it is"

I almost want to move from CA just to get away from Feinstein.

Anti Federalist
06-10-2013, 06:13 PM

You haven't yet?

anaconda
06-10-2013, 06:16 PM

This is about as bad as it gets..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVOuK_KB9ew

mrsat_98
06-10-2013, 06:23 PM
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/treason

So they personally injure everyone of the sovereign people by taking a shit on the 4th amendment and claim its treason for someone to alert the sovereign people. My my, sounds like an admission to treason to me.

fesoferbex
06-10-2013, 06:29 PM

"..they want to get a car, they cant get a loan, this is what is beginning to happen..."

So use cash you stupid shit. I own 4 cars... guess how many have a loan?

HOLLYWOOD
06-10-2013, 06:34 PM
Yeah... She says 85,000 calls/emails from constituents opposed and 6,000 for... and Marxist Dianne Feinstein calls the 85,000 (93%)dumbasses and votes against the unanimous majority. That's a TREASONOUS whore... sold US out to Wall Street & the Banks. Your political ruling class elite reveal their true colors, green for them, blood & breadcrumbs for the proletariat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVOuK_KB9ew

CaptUSA
06-10-2013, 06:43 PM
Wait a minute... You mean the US government is cataloguing a dosier on every American to use in case one of us would ever get "flagged", and because this guy told people about it, he's committing treason? Interesting logic.

NoOneButPaul
06-10-2013, 06:54 PM
Jesus Christ...

Hope for all the other would be whistleblowers ay?

liberty2897
06-10-2013, 07:02 PM
Jesus Christ...

Hope for all the other would be whistleblowers ay?

Jesus Christ was willing to give up his life for other people sins too. Tends to make an impression on people. Apparently for thousands of years in some instances.

Occam's Banana
06-10-2013, 09:06 PM
Dianne Feinstein is a champion & defender of the Constitution.

It's just that ... well ... you know ... sometimes ... in order to defend the Constitution ... you have to destroy it ... that's all ...

LibertyEagle
06-10-2013, 09:08 PM

Neocons are lefties.

Sola_Fide
06-10-2013, 09:12 PM
All of these tyrants will one day pay for their evil.

Keith and stuff
06-10-2013, 09:15 PM
Could you people please stop with the name calling, the cursing, the sexism and the calls for cruel and unusual punishment? It is very disgusting and not needed. Please, I know this is the internet, but please try to act more mature. This is the Ron Paul Forums and you are making Ron Paul and his supports look bad. Thank you!

Anti Federalist
06-10-2013, 09:17 PM
Could you people please stop with the name calling, the cursing, the sexism and the calls for cruel and unusual punishment? It is very disgusting and not needed. Please, I know this is the internet, but please try to act more mature. This is the Ron Paul Forums and you are making Ron Paul and his supports look bad. Thank you!

Yes, by all means, play nice with the tyrants and butchers and torturers.

Pericles
06-10-2013, 09:24 PM
The person that needs to be charged with TREASON is Dianne Feinstein... how many Amendments to the US Constitution has this women worked on destroying?

Plus, Feinstein's corruption, racketeering, money laundering, insider trading with her husband Richard Blum... both should be in prison for life. It shows you just how stupid California voters are to constantly re-elect this dyed-hair communist criminals back into office.

We have evidence that Snowden understands the Constitution and his sworn duty to it. We have even more evidence that Sen.Feinstein never will achieve that level of understanding.

angelatc
06-10-2013, 09:35 PM
So, disclosing secrets to American citizen is the exact same thing as reveaing secrets to enemies in a war.

Tells you exactly where we stand.

Philhelm
06-10-2013, 09:41 PM
If there were justice in this world, Dianne Feinstein would be dragged from her home, screaming.

JCDenton0451
06-10-2013, 09:47 PM
Snowden's leaks are 'treason'http://thehill.com/blogs/defcon-hill/policy-and-strategy/304573-sen-feinstein-snowdens-leaks-are-treason

Sen. Feinstein shilling for a certain Middle Eastern country is treason.

anaconda
06-11-2013, 01:27 AM
Dianne Feinstein is a champion & defender of the Constitution.

It's just that ... well ... you know ... sometimes ... in order to defend the Constitution ... you have to destroy it ... that's all ...

Mrs. Feinstein calls her constituents "confused...."

bolil
06-11-2013, 01:28 AM
I am willing to take one for the team and give Feinstein the loving of her life. I suspect that is her problem, ain't had a good lay in a good long time.

anaconda
06-11-2013, 01:29 AM
If there were justice in this world, Dianne Feinstein would be dragged from her home, screaming.

She would whip out her Smith & Wesson and start blasting.

Neil Desmond
06-11-2013, 02:05 AM
This has persuaded me to use that hero avatar now. I didn't have an intention to do so until now; everyone, please change your avatar too.

GunnyFreedom
06-11-2013, 02:55 AM

Thank you for contacting my office with your concern. I know that you are concerned but I will do what I want to anyway and here is a justification based on superficial and meaningless rhetoric. Thank you for believing my bull, and please contact me with any further concerns.

puppetmaster
06-11-2013, 03:31 AM
Damn I am hoping this event opens the eyes of the masses to how there is no difference in the two party system. Fucking WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE AND THOW THESE TRAITORS OUT.

puppetmaster
06-11-2013, 03:33 AM
I am willing to take one for the team and give Feinstein the loving of her life. I suspect that is her problem, ain't had a good lay in a good long time.....lol you sad lonely man....or woman?

randomname
06-11-2013, 03:54 AM
she's the real traitor here.

frodus24
06-11-2013, 04:21 AM
I would love to see her tax returns from previous years. As I would also like to see many members of the Senate and House's tax returns. Wonder what the chances of these high level assholes getting audited?

IDefendThePlatform
06-11-2013, 05:05 AM
Just as an aside, when I click the link I get a very unsettling pop-up ad from MIC-elite level member Raytheon about their awesome new missile. Very disturbing.

Elias Graves
06-11-2013, 05:51 AM
Just as an aside, when I click the link I get a very unsettling pop-up ad from MIC-elite level member Raytheon about their awesome new missile. Very disturbing.

But everybody needs a new Raytheon missile! I added a second launcher in my back yard just last weekend. :D

Nate SY
06-11-2013, 06:25 AM

Unsure if trolling. I'm a firm believer that the preservation (or restoration) of liberty far outweighs the deserved death of those who make attempt on it.

Root
06-11-2013, 06:26 AM
I'm on the opposite coast. It's not any better here in New Jermany.

anaconda
06-13-2013, 01:46 AM
I'm on the opposite coast. It's not any better here in New Jermany.

Darn! New Jersey was #1 on my list.

kcchiefs6465
06-13-2013, 01:59 AM
Darn! New Jersey was #1 on my list.
I was thinking New York City, myself.

I settled on China.

anaconda
06-13-2013, 02:13 AM
I was thinking New York City, myself.

I settled on China.

You're probably paying a lot less in taxes now.

Weston White
06-13-2013, 02:26 AM
Dianne Feinstein, Nancy Pelosi, John Boehner, Eric Holder, Lindsey Graham, Janet Napolitano, Hillary Clinton, Barry “Obama” Soetoro and the rest of your cohorts, the whole damn lot of ya’ll need to be permanently removed from public office, stripped of all your accolades, have all of your assets seized and returned to the public’s treasury, and placed on trial before your peer for multiple counts of TREASON!

I say one criminal count for each bullet purchased by the DHS during the last 2-years.