PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck Calls Edward Snowden a hero

RonPaulFanInGA
06-10-2013, 03:13 PM
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/edward-snowden-nsa-leak-michael-moore-glenn-beck-92476.html

cajuncocoa
06-10-2013, 03:17 PM
In b4 someone posts that Glenn Beck is really getting it now. :rolleyes:

Natural Citizen
06-10-2013, 03:19 PM
Here we go again. Oooooh...the claw....:rolleyes:

TheTexan
Glenn Beck is starting to come around, he really gets it now!

;)

In b4 someone posts that Glenn Beck is really getting it now. :rolleyes:

Sitting on your high horse helps nobody you know.

Some of you are just like hipsters having a hissy fit when something they liked becomes popular.

cajuncocoa
06-10-2013, 03:23 PM
Sitting on your high horse helps nobody you know.

Some of you are just like hipsters having a hissy fit when something they liked becomes popular.
I'm just going to put it this way: when Glenn Beck is in agreement with you more often than not, it means you've gone too far to the right.

That is all.

TheTexan
06-10-2013, 03:32 PM
There is always the 1%(.1%?) chance his new leanings towards libertarianism are sincere. I guess well see whether or not he beckstabs Rand in the primaries.

jllundqu
06-10-2013, 03:34 PM
Beck is a great showman... whatever you think about his snake-in-the-grass past.... he is fun to listen to.

LibertyEagle
06-10-2013, 03:34 PM
I'm just going to put it this way: when Glenn Beck is in agreement with you more often than not, it means you've gone too far to the right.

That is all.

The further you move to the right, the less government there is. So, you may want to rethink your statement.

LibertyEagle
06-10-2013, 03:35 PM
I don't trust Beck one bit, but I like that he did this, because it means that there is less chance that the book will be thrown at Snowden.

TheTexan
06-10-2013, 03:37 PM
I don't trust Beck one bit, but I like that he did this, because it means that there is less chance that the book will be thrown at Snowden.

Yes, even if Beck is a liar, hes still a good barometer for the opinion of his listeners

ZENemy
06-10-2013, 03:40 PM
Glen beck is a paid ACTOR.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-10-2013, 03:41 PM
Glen beck is a paid ACTOR.

Paid poorly, for poor performances.

ZENemy
06-10-2013, 03:41 PM
Did Mr AWAKE follow through on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PODZaaMTwfg

twomp
06-10-2013, 03:42 PM
The further you move to the right, the less government there is. So, you may want to rethink your statement.

And if you ask certain people, they will say the further you go to the left is where you'll get your civil liberties back because that's where the ACLU and people like Glenn Greenwald are. Although upon closer inspection, I'm sure you will find that there is no left or no right. It's only the people vs. the government and this whole left/right team blue/team red crap is all a distraction.

06-10-2013, 03:43 PM

That is all.

I've always been there.

JK/SEA
06-10-2013, 03:53 PM
Did Beck ever apologize for calling Ron Paul supporters terrorists?...or is this something i need to get over, and join the Beck tra-la-la-la party?

AuH20
06-10-2013, 05:23 PM
Beck has always been far ahead the rest of the media. It's been mainly him and Savage.

TheGrinch
06-10-2013, 05:28 PM
Did Mr AWAKE follow through on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PODZaaMTwfg

Yes, he used it to imply that Obama is closet mooslim sympathizer by letting the Saudi national go. I've not heard anything to verify the authenticity of those claims, but I'm sure in this case he's really genuine, and not just trying to score points with his anti-Obama partisan audience :rolleyes:

But like I said in the Hannity thread, we win minds by keeping the wind blowing in our direction and forcing them to talk about it, not by thinking that we can "wake up" the talking heads whose job it is to stir the partisan pot.

LibertyEagle
06-10-2013, 08:32 PM
And if you ask certain people, they will say the further you go to the left is where you'll get your civil liberties back because that's where the ACLU and people like Glenn Greenwald are. Although upon closer inspection, I'm sure you will find that there is no left or no right. It's only the people vs. the government and this whole left/right team blue/team red crap is all a distraction.

I do believe there is a left and a right, but it is far different than most people define it. I believe in a spectrum that goes from total government on the far left to no government on the far right. Whether someone is Republican or Democrat, really has nothing to do with it. As there are people who believe in big government in both major parties.

cajuncocoa
06-10-2013, 08:33 PM

LMAO.

Anti Federalist
06-10-2013, 08:34 PM

I can agree with this, and my dislike of Beck is enormous.

Ed Snowden will need every single speck of support that can be mustered.

liberty2897
06-10-2013, 08:40 PM

+rep
After getting rid of the blue/red labels, the next step is to convince people that haven't figured it out yet, is that government is the exact opposite of freedom, and corporations running government is not the same thing as capitalism. It is fascism.

Debbie Downer
06-10-2013, 08:42 PM
Glenn Beck is one of us.

liberty2897
06-10-2013, 08:43 PM
Glenn Beck is one of us.

You are a downer.

phill4paul
06-10-2013, 08:49 PM
Rush, Hannity and Beck all in support of a whistle-blower? Interesting.

TheGrinch
06-10-2013, 08:49 PM
Glenn Beck is one of us.

You're a narcissistic disingenuous asshole too? Welcome to the club!

Ender
06-10-2013, 08:52 PM
Did Beck ever apologize for calling Ron Paul supporters terrorists?...or is this something i need to get over, and join the Beck tra-la-la-la party?

No, he did not.

That was Mr Beck at his neocon finest; when RP was certain not to get the nomination, then Beck played nice.

Have no use for this con artist.

phill4paul
06-10-2013, 08:53 PM
Glenn Beck is one of us.

Doggie Downer you need a Puppy Upper....

Anti Federalist
06-10-2013, 09:12 PM
Doggie Downer you need a Puppy Upper....

Oh...oh holy shit...I have not heard that in 30 plus years.

http://snl.jt.org/caps/commercials/Puppy%20Uppers%20&%20Doggie%20Downers.jpg

Original SNL FTW.

LMMFAO!

Warlord
06-10-2013, 09:17 PM
Caught some of Savage tonight... He was amazing. Full defense of the patriot. Totally owned callers who said he was a traitor "GET OUT OF HERE YOU!"

AuH20
06-10-2013, 09:45 PM
Glenn Beck is one of us.

He's close enough. The skeptics of human nature lean towards us. Beck, Savage. The rest are useless.

Occam's Banana
06-10-2013, 10:52 PM
I can agree with this, and my dislike of Beck is enormous.

Ed Snowden will need every single speck of support that can be mustered.

Same here. I'll repeat what I said in another thread. Same general idea, applied to Beck:

Rush Limbaugh is a blowhard and a hack. His tongue is so far down the establishment's ass that he could lick its lips for it.

But regardless of his motives - or of whether he would be saying such things if "Team Red" were ringmasters of the executive circus - if his "defense" of Snowden (such as it is) does even the tiniest iota to firm up support for Snowden (or even just blunt the assault on him), then it will have earned Limbaugh a spot in the 7th or 8th ring of Hell, rather than the 9th ...

Which I guess is my way of saying, "Thank you, El Rushbo!" Not because I give a shit about Rush Limbaugh (I don't) - but because I *DO* give a shit about Edward Snowden.