PDA

View Full Version : Greg Brannon Moneybomb

T.hill
06-10-2013, 12:57 PM
I'm only bringing this up, because him getting enough money in the bank before the 30th could literally be the difference between him being endorsed and funded by Rand, Ted Cruz, and Mike Lee or not being funded at all.

If there is to be a moneybomb initialized before that time, then organize it in here if ya want.

TaftFan
06-10-2013, 01:04 PM
Ya'll decide the date and I will make an event via my "Grassroots for Greg Brannon" Facebook page.

FSP-Rebel
06-10-2013, 01:10 PM
I hope the people that aren't too excited over the Broun Senate race will show some excitement over this one and participate. That said, I'm ready to start right now as I've already offered to match the first $50 donated in another thread. If folks want an official date, that's fine and it might give Ron a target to send out an email blast over. Let's start putting the talk into action. Outside of Jacobs going up against an entrenched incumbent, this is as close as we're going to get to pushing a near-clone of Ron into the Senate. I'm sure Brannon has some seed money out of his allies in NC but we (RPF) need to be the driving force to pull him through the end of the month deadline with whatever help we can get from Daddy-Ron. Of course, even after the endorsements start coming in with broader conservative money we'll still see this thing to its conclusion and work towards victory. Point being, down the line we'll be able to look back and see that we helped get Brannon off the ground. RPF will have another feather in its cap and could aid in future growth here. We should all strive to keep growing our status here as the premiere liberty online lounge. Now, let's get busy.

TaftFan
06-10-2013, 02:30 PM
Bump. What would be a good time?

JakeH
06-10-2013, 04:54 PM
I don't have a date in mind, but we should try for soon so we can capitalize off him winning the NC GOP straw poll.

TaftFan
06-10-2013, 05:42 PM
I don't have a date in mind, but we should try for soon so we can capitalize off him winning the NC GOP straw poll.

We also need time to promote it as well though.

GunnyFreedom
06-10-2013, 05:44 PM
28-30 June

I still have to do a report on the convention for you guys, but this is an end-of-quarter thing, and we need to demonstrate that Brannon has sick mad support now that Tillis has jumped in. I like a 3 day event 28-30 June. It will give the Brannon Treasurer heartburn and headache, but that's what they are there for right? lol

GunnyFreedom
06-10-2013, 05:47 PM
We also need time to promote it as well though.

Yeah, but I think the biggest deal is we have to demonstrate on the quarterly report that Tillis and berger are duds, not to mention Mark Harris. Brannon will need to see a significant quarter during required federal reporting so that people will pay attention and to give him legitimacy against Tillis and Berger, and to crush the Harris spoiler entry.

TaftFan
06-10-2013, 05:52 PM
28-30 June

I still have to do a report on the convention for you guys, but this is an end-of-quarter thing, and we need to demonstrate that Brannon has sick mad support now that Tillis has jumped in. I like a 3 day event 28-30 June. It will give the Brannon Treasurer heartburn and headache, but that's what they are there for right? lol

We'll go with those dates then!

TaftFan
06-10-2013, 06:04 PM
Here is the event on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/events/183536565143072/

Invite your friends and make sure they know he is a liberty candidate!

sluggo
06-10-2013, 06:32 PM
I'll tell as many people as I can. Hopefully they can be persuaded to donate a few bucks.

GunnyFreedom
06-10-2013, 07:00 PM
Anybody a webbernaut willing to host a domain and put up a page? Having a page would be HUGE to blanket social media. I will get the next page -- the September 20-22 moneybomb. I'm not an expert so it takes me more time. :p

We also need to be collecting contacts for a grassroots activist list for Brannon.

There are things that I neglected to do when I ran for office in the past. One obvious thing I neglected was to establish an activist list. It was stupid of me, and not a mistake I will be repeating. Now that I am unconstrained by time requirements, I will be establishing a mailing list. We need a grassroots list for Brannon, which a moneybomb page will enable.

As for me, I need to make a living, and I need to pay my mortgage. I have gone since 2007 basically for free, and the income 2011-2012 was not exactly helpful, given that it only really covered the cost of doing the work. If I can figure out how to do that by pushing our grassroots cause I will. If I have to go away from politics to pay my mortgage, well, I don't want to be homeless.

Right now the priority I think is Brannon. Let's focus on Brannon at least until end of quarter, and then worry about my work. I have a PAC, there are many things I can do with it, including running ads during the 2014 Primary and general. I'm not looking to get rich doing all of this, but I do have to eat and pay for my house.

Brian4Liberty
06-10-2013, 07:27 PM
People who are interested may want to contact Senate Conservatives Fund and let them know that the Tea Party fully supports Greg Brannon For US Senate.

He will stand with Rand, Ted, and Mike, and will not disappoint.

http://www.senateconservatives.com/site/contact

Brian4Liberty
06-10-2013, 07:30 PM
Anybody a webbernaut willing to host a domain and put up a page? Having a page would be HUGE to blanket social media. I will get the next page -- the September 20-22 moneybomb. I'm not an expert so it takes me more time. :p

We also need to be collecting contacts for a grassroots activist list for Brannon.

Would it be possible for Greg to add a page to his website we could link to for this moneybomb? Or maybe put it on his front page?

GunnyFreedom
06-10-2013, 07:45 PM
Would it be possible for Greg to add a page to his website we could link to for this moneybomb? Or maybe put it on his front page?

I think I could make that happen. We need a page to do it.

GunnyFreedom
06-10-2013, 07:58 PM
People who are interested may want to contact Senate Conservatives Fund and let them know that the Tea Party fully supports Greg Brannon For US Senate.

He will stand with Rand, Ted, and Mike, and will not disappoint.

http://www.senateconservatives.com/site/contact

emphasis added - correct! Brannon will stand stronger than Rand on the Constitution. I am entirely convinced. Anybody can be fooled, even me - but I do not believe I am beng fooled here.

Brannon is the principles of Ron with the rhetoric of Rand.

Brannon truly believes in Constitutional government. I am convinced.

This is the guy we NEED in the US Senate. He will be better than Rand.

I believe it completely. I, like anybody, could be wrong, but I am convinced that this is the guy who will be better than Rand.

I'm going to be applying to Brannon campaign for a job, in the interest of full disclosure. I am doing so because I 100% believe he is the guy we need in that office.

Brian4Liberty
06-10-2013, 08:04 PM
emphasis added - correct! Brannon will stand stronger than Rand on the Constitution. I am entirely convinced. Anybody can be fooled, even me - but I do not believe I am being fooled here.

I believe it completely. I, like anybody, could be wrong, but I am convinced that this is the guy who will be better than Rand.

I'm going to be applying to Brannon campaign for a job, in the interest of full disclosure. I am doing so because I 100% believe he is the guy we need in that office.

You've convinced me!

SCF has been fooled several times now. Rand, Mike and Ted are huge victories, and are really doing what they were elected to do. Some of their other endorsements have been disappointing. Can't help but think that DeMint feels a bit neo-conned. ;)

TaftFan
06-10-2013, 08:12 PM
Gunny, If you are anyone else who is familiar with the race wants to be added as an admin for "Grassroots for Greg Brannon", let me know and I will add you.

GunnyFreedom
06-10-2013, 08:16 PM
Gunny, If you are anyone else who is familiar with the race wants to be added as an admin for "Grassroots for Greg Brannon", let me know and I will add you.

aye! ​I would be glad to help

TaftFan
06-10-2013, 08:59 PM
Oh yeah, can somebody post all the information on the Daily Paul?

Bastiat's The Law
06-10-2013, 09:28 PM
emphasis added - correct! Brannon will stand stronger than Rand on the Constitution. I am entirely convinced. Anybody can be fooled, even me - but I do not believe I am beng fooled here.

If Brannon learns to mix in a little charm and humor into his stump speech he'll be a conservative star of Rand Paulian proportions.

GunnyFreedom
06-10-2013, 10:18 PM
If Brannon learns to mix in a little charm and humor into his stump speech he'll be a conservative star of Rand Paulian proportions.

BIGGER than Rand. Ron's principles, Rand's rhetoric. If he is what I think he is (bearing in mind that I am human, and like any human can be wrong), he could end up even bigger than Ron. To the best od my ability to vet, this guy is 100% Constitutionalist who knows how to articulate it to Republicans across the spectrum. Dude probably needs ME to articulate the same message to Unafilliateds and Dems when the General comes tho. Right now we have to get him past a primary. A primary that a mad rino (crony) just jumped into.

Brannon is the real deal. Let's get him past the primary and then worry about Hagan. Brannon has a WAY better shot against Hagan than tollus does, because a solid Constitutionalist can gram Dem votes (like Reagan did) like a corporatist crony cannot hope to.

Frankly I am tired of the lies. Tillis lied to my face the entire time I was in Raleigh. If he wanted my support he probably shouldn't have lied to me with every breath he breathed.

Still, my support for Brannon is because Brannon supports the Constitution. The fact that Tollus would literally destroy America singlehandedly is only added incentive.

T.hill
06-11-2013, 01:56 PM
BIGGER than Rand. Ron's principles, Rand's rhetoric. If he is what I think he is (bearing in mind that I am human, and like any human can be wrong), he could end up even bigger than Ron. To the best od my ability to vet, this guy is 100% Constitutionalist who knows how to articulate it to Republicans across the spectrum. Dude probably needs ME to articulate the same message to Unafilliateds and Dems when the General comes tho. Right now we have to get him past a primary. A primary that a mad rino (crony) just jumped into.

Brannon is the real deal. Let's get him past the primary and then worry about Hagan. Brannon has a WAY better shot against Hagan than tollus does, because a solid Constitutionalist can gram Dem votes (like Reagan did) like a corporatist crony cannot hope to.

Frankly I am tired of the lies. Tillis lied to my face the entire time I was in Raleigh. If he wanted my support he probably shouldn't have lied to me with every breath he breathed.

Still, my support for Brannon is because Brannon supports the Constitution. The fact that Tollus would literally destroy America singlehandedly is only added incentive.

I'd say as good as Rand, but of course I think discrepencies between Ron and Rand are so minute that they're essentially irrelevant. Its a subjective point to say hes better anyway.

sluggo
06-12-2013, 05:19 PM
I sent an email to the GOA-PVF about Greg Brannon. I hope they are willing to endorse a candidate before the primary.

Bastiat's The Law
06-12-2013, 09:19 PM
I'd say as good as Rand, but of course I think discrepancies between Ron and Rand are so minute that they're essentially irrelevant. Its a subjective point to say hes better anyway.
Its not my intention to turn this into a chest puffing contest between Rand and Brannon. We desperately need them both in Washington. I plan to donate to Brannon and I'm one of his big cheerleaders here. My point was his stump speeches are high-brow and his delivery is a little fire and brimstone-esque. I just hope it doesn't scare away soccer moms.

Go to school on Rand's early speeches and you'll make yourself a formidable candidate.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RandPaulsupporter/videos

Bastiat's The Law
06-17-2013, 07:04 AM
I might change my signature to support the Brannon moneybomb. Seems the Ben Swann fundraiser has hit a wall.

Brian4Liberty
06-17-2013, 05:29 PM
Putting out the word on Twitter:

The next #TeaParty Senator will be @GregBrannon2014. Help defeat Sen Kay Hagan (D-NC)! http://www.facebook.com/events/183536565143072/ … @SCF @FreedomWorks @Heritage

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/346769823340040192

T.hill
06-17-2013, 05:56 PM
Its not my intention to turn this into a chest puffing contest between Rand and Brannon. We desperately need them both in Washington. I plan to donate to Brannon and I'm one of his big cheerleaders here. My point was his stump speeches are high-brow and his delivery is a little fire and brimstone-esque. I just hope it doesn't scare away soccer moms.

Go to school on Rand's early speeches and you'll make yourself a formidable candidate.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RandPaulsupporter/videos

I don't wanna argue who's better either, but I just like to point out that I think Rand is the best Senator not just simply because an overwhelming majority are horrible, but because he is as good as Ron.

Bastiat's The Law
06-17-2013, 08:50 PM
I don't wanna argue who's better either, but I just like to point out that I think Rand is the best Senator not just simply because an overwhelming majority are horrible, but because he is as good as Ron.
Absolutely!

Brian4Liberty
06-18-2013, 12:52 PM
Here is the event on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/events/183536565143072/

Invite your friends and make sure they know he is a liberty candidate!

You may want to link to the following page for donations on that Facebook page. The official campaign has sent out a message, with this special link for the end of quarter event:

http://www.gregbrannon.net/endofquarter.aspx

johndeal
06-20-2013, 03:14 PM
So what's the deal here? I guess I'll wait til the moneybomb to donate. What are the best ways to get people to know about this. Contact all the same people who supported Ron Paul? Open FB requests? What do you think?

Also I only have so much money for this cycle. Are there better candidates to fund?

JakeH
06-20-2013, 05:19 PM
So what's the deal here? I guess I'll wait til the moneybomb to donate. What are the best ways to get people to know about this. Contact all the same people who supported Ron Paul? Open FB requests? What do you think?

Also I only have so much money for this cycle. Are there better candidates to fund?

I'd especially target "Ron Paul" people but he's really comparing himself to Rand and Cruz so anybody you know as a conservative should be a target. Gunny says he's as ideologically pure as Ron with Rand's rhetoric, plus he's polling within the margin of error against Hagan as a relative unknown. I'm biased, but I can't think of anyone better to support.

Bastiat's The Law
06-20-2013, 05:36 PM
I'd especially target "Ron Paul" people but he's really comparing himself to Rand and Cruz so anybody you know as a conservative should be a target. Gunny says he's as ideologically pure as Ron with Rand's rhetoric, plus he's polling within the margin of error against Hagan as a relative unknown. I'm biased, but I can't think of anyone better to support.
I agree. Brannon is the best liberty candidate we got running this cycle and he has a very realistic shot at becoming a Senator...IF we get him past the primary!

Bastiat's The Law
06-20-2013, 05:38 PM
Maybe we could do some targeted facebooks ads promoting Brannon to people that like Ron, Rand, Cruz, etc?

JakeH
06-20-2013, 08:26 PM
Maybe we could do some targeted facebooks ads promoting Brannon to people that like Ron, Rand, Cruz, etc?

Personally that sounds like a great idea...but I wouldn't have a clue as to where to start.

Anti-Neocon
06-21-2013, 01:56 PM
Hey does anyone do the bitcoin thing? I'll pass someone a few if you promise to donate the equivalent fiat to Brannon.

Bastiat's The Law
06-21-2013, 03:21 PM
Hey does anyone do the bitcoin thing? I'll pass someone a few if you promise to donate the equivalent fiat to Brannon.
how much are they going for now days?

FSP-Rebel
06-21-2013, 03:24 PM
Ron needs to send out an email blast and get the ball rolling, perhaps he's waiting for the moneybomb. I sincerely hope so, he'll make or break this candidacy imo.

devil21
06-22-2013, 02:37 AM
Here's his NC Convention speech. He's got great stage presence. I'd like a little less socon and more liberty but it's a start. This is NC after all.....there are some non-religious people here though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQHS3ePzUog

Let's get some more videos of what he has to say put up. Another.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C8vebOrxqU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBnJyGKA3bY

Bastiat's The Law
06-22-2013, 06:24 AM
Ron needs to send out an email blast and get the ball rolling, perhaps he's waiting for the moneybomb. I sincerely hope so, he'll make or break this candidacy imo.
I think you're right here. Ron got the ball rolling for Sanford in SC and four weeks later, he wins!

Brian4Liberty
06-26-2013, 12:35 PM
Getting close...

Michigan11
06-26-2013, 08:01 PM
Getting close...

Real close.

Almost too close.

AuH20
06-27-2013, 08:25 PM
Frankrep, we need your help at Free Republic. You need to start promoting Greg on FR. Emphasize his sterling immigration stance. My account is frozen there.

TaftFan
06-27-2013, 08:50 PM
Calling Redditers, DailyPaulers, Redstaters, Facebookers, Tweeters (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?419601-Calling-Redditers-DailyPaulers-Redstaters-Facebookers-Tweeters)

TaftFan
06-27-2013, 09:02 PM
Please upvote this reddit thread: http://www.reddit.com/r/ronpaul/comments/1h82ym/the_next_ron_paul_is_in_north_carolina_greg/

Bastiat's The Law
06-27-2013, 10:13 PM
Frankrep, we need your help at Free Republic. You need to start promoting Greg on FR. Emphasize his sterling immigration stance. My account is frozen there.

I think everybody's account is frozen on FR. :rolleyes:

T.hill
06-28-2013, 12:47 AM
bump

FSP-Rebel
06-28-2013, 10:49 AM
This thread has officially been respawned over in GP for better viewership, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?419638-Greg-Brannon-US-Senate-Throw-Down-Party

Okaloosa
06-28-2013, 06:51 PM
Thank you for your generous contribution to my campaign. It is an honor to have your support in becoming the next Senator from the sovereign State of North Carolina.

During this critical time in my campaign, it is imperative that I continue sharing our message with voters across the state.

It is with your generous support and confidence that I can continue fighting for the constitutional conservative values that have made our nation great.

With you on my team I am confident we will be victorious on Election Day.

I look forward to working with you in the coming weeks and months to Restore the American Dream here in North Carolina.

Sincerely,
Greg Brannon for Senate

Okaloosa
06-28-2013, 07:11 PM
I will + Rep everyone that donates. Please help with the effort!

T.hill
06-29-2013, 01:22 PM
Hows this workin out so far?

TaftFan
06-29-2013, 01:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lEn5C-OMlaE

TaftFan
07-01-2013, 01:38 PM
Last update they needed 800 bucks to meet it. http://www.facebook.com/GregBrannon2014/posts/622728587738141