PDA

View Full Version : Joe "the statist" Scarborough: Americans will back Obama on NSA just like drones

supermario21
06-10-2013, 09:50 AM
How the heck did this guy vote for RP?

In the media sphere, we’ve seen much outrage over the recent stories about NSA surveillance and data mining. But what about the rest of the country? Discussing the president’s response and the media frenzy on Monday, Joe Scarborough and Chuck Todd agreed that Americans will likely side with President Obama… as polling showed they did with the drone policy.

Scarborough noted Obama’s transformation from vocal critic to champion of such programs, as Todd added that it was about time he responded to all the reports. And he issued a strong, smart defense, he added. The media coverage, however, won’t be downplayed.

“People want their government to do this,” Scarborough said.

Read more @ http://www.mediaite.com/tv/scarborough-chuck-todd-americans-will-back-obama-on-nsa-just-as-they-support-aggressive-drone-policy/

ZENemy
06-10-2013, 09:52 AM
Scumbag

HOLLYWOOD
06-10-2013, 09:59 AM
Again, this is not 'Doug with Mesothelioma' these are 7 figure a year paid puppets to spew the propaganda for their Fascist corporate masters who sign thier paychecks, which of course, also includes the joint state apparatus embedded at every corporate media outlet. (Soviet Union called them their "Political Officers")

“People want their government to do this,” Scarborough said.

Don't they mean, MSNBC Zombies viewers will side with their Commander and Chief Propagandist of America? As Usual... Like moths to a light

TheTexan
06-10-2013, 10:02 AM
Sad & fucked up thing is, hes probably right

Anti Federalist
06-10-2013, 10:05 AM

I'm quite sure he didn't, regardless of what may spew from his word hole about the subject.

thoughtomator
06-10-2013, 10:07 AM
Could be he's being threatened. I'm sure the dossier they have on folks like him is pretty comprehensive.

Carlybee
06-10-2013, 10:10 AM
Could be he's being threatened. I'm sure the dossier they have on folks like him is pretty comprehensive.

Then he's a pansy for complying.

Feeding the Abscess
06-10-2013, 10:11 AM
I happened to watch him make those comments live; he said them disparagingly.

Not an endorsement of Scarborough, but thought it should be said.

TheBlackPeterSchiff
06-10-2013, 10:15 AM
Is he lying? Judging from comments below articles, twitter and facebook. All is see is "Well, if you are not a terrorist or not doing anything illegal, why worry about it?"

Anti Federalist
06-10-2013, 10:36 AM
Is he lying? Judging from comments below articles, twitter and facebook. All is see is "Well, if you are not a terrorist or not doing anything illegal, why worry about it?"

No, I'm quite sure he's right.

Boobus doesn't give a fuck about freedom or liberty.

Which is why, however this is resolved

AuH20
06-10-2013, 10:38 AM
No, I'm quite sure he's right.

Boobus doesn't give a fuck about freedom or liberty.

Which is why, however this is resolved

Boobus only cares about his or her needs being met. Still that's a tall order.

jkr
06-10-2013, 10:49 AM
I GUESS I AM NOT AN AMERICAN THEN

Debbie Downer
06-10-2013, 11:00 AM

He called it a protest vote because he didn't like the other candidates.