PDA

View Full Version : LOL As Obama comes back from meeting the Chinese president...

wgadget
06-10-2013, 05:13 AM
...he will refuse to answer questions about surveillance of everyday Americans. Irony.

And the next question is: Why does the US government spend so much money on OUTSIDE CONTRACTORS if they're so worried about national security?

Libertarians and leftie Dems...UNITE. I pray more whistleblowers step forward. This needs to snowball.

06-10-2013, 05:37 AM
The Obama administration burned itself with spying on the press. Now the press has turned on them over the widespread spying.

Prediction- Obama leaves office with worse approval ratings than Bush had.

Warlord
06-10-2013, 05:56 AM
The Obama administration burned itself with spying on the press. Now the press has turned on them over the widespread spying.

He probably will be remembered as just as bad as Bush (since he's following the near exact same policies) especially with the train wreck of Obamacare hits and the economy collapses

wgadget
06-10-2013, 05:57 AM
It seems to me he should leave in disgrace. See Impeachment.

But what do I know...I'm just an inane libertarian. ;)

otherone
06-10-2013, 06:03 AM

The press would have followed him off a cliff, but he screwed that pooch. Now they will eviscerate him.

AngryCanadian
06-10-2013, 06:15 AM
...he will refuse to answer questions about surveillance of everyday Americans. Irony.

And the next question is: Why does the US government spend so much money on OUTSIDE CONTRACTORS if they're so worried about national security?

Libertarians and leftie Dems...UNITE. I pray more whistleblowers step forward. This needs to snowball.

He will refuse to answer questions about surveillance of everyday Americans. Yet willing to have a debate on whatever to arm the terrorists in Syria, see my earlier thread on it.