PDA

View Full Version : LOL how does Eric Holder still have a job???

noneedtoaggress
06-10-2013, 03:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIWFZknHNXQ

Gotta love the hellhole of bureaucracy.

LibertyEagle
06-10-2013, 03:18 AM
Some of these jerks not only need to lose their jobs but be on trial for treason.

noneedtoaggress
06-10-2013, 03:31 AM
Some of these jerks not only need to lose their jobs but be on trial for treason.

I agree with the sentiment even if I don't really believe in treason. There's multitudes of crimes these lawless power whores are guilty of and should face trial for.

+rep

asurfaholic
06-10-2013, 03:48 AM
A proper stoning would be justified.

The man is responsible for the deaths of countless people.

tod evans
06-10-2013, 03:53 AM
"Just-Us"

:mad:

A Son of Liberty
06-10-2013, 04:08 AM
NO. ONE. CARES.

I bet Holder could shoot someone dead on the steps of the White House in the middle of a press conference and no one around you would ever know or care to know.

It has nothing to do with the various trivialities they have going on in their lives, so they don't care.

satchelmcqueen
06-10-2013, 04:35 AM
unreal.

pacelli
06-10-2013, 05:08 AM
Hang 'em high. These assholes have gone too far.

moostraks
06-10-2013, 06:10 AM
Lol at video. Loved "the appropriate answer would be..." As for Holder it is voter apathy and connections in all the right places. Government is corrupt from bottom to top.

talkingpointes
06-10-2013, 06:15 AM
Ok, just like the rest of them. Does anyone here actually expect liars to tell the truth and killers to stop killing.

This is supposed to be the vanguard of the awaken. Yet, you're constantly caught of guard by something as simple as lying.

Bill Clinton could tell the entire country he didn't cheat on his wife. 30 women could come out and people would still be surprised.

I'm only surprised that it isn't that obvious. Some people don't change ever, and they will remain the same forever. Especially when it's the lifeblood of the body.

Would anyone here be surprised if Dick Cheney's daughters caught him on camera snapping a neck of a puppy and then drinking the blood. I wouldn't, seems pretty normal for a dick like him.

Schifference
06-10-2013, 06:15 AM
and I thought the mafia was supposed to be bad.

talkingpointes
06-10-2013, 06:19 AM
Lol at video. Loved "the appropriate answer would be..." As for Holder it is voter apathy and connections in all the right places. Government is corrupt from bottom to top.

Well the cure is too throw our best men at this problem and all our money. And when they slowly become corrupt we just give up and join them.

Or we can just say no and put our heels into the ground, and "our weight on the gears of the machine to slow it down or to stop it completely". How many more deaths must be counted, how many more lives ruined - or men in the ghetto thrown into cages, just how long is going to take to sink in that it isn't people in this case it's the system.

Take the most honest person and make them a politician. They would leave the next day realizing they were the only person like that there and if they had any sense of self-preservation they should leave.

How many people here think joining the mob and working on it internally to take it down is the best? Or just getting rid of their business via means of legalization?

talkingpointes
06-10-2013, 06:21 AM
and I thought the mafia was supposed to be bad.

Well by definition they are a national mafia. They tax us for protection, threaten us, beat us, kill us, and can cages us. They can murder people in the streets and sell drugs without any problems what so ever.

Hell you can have mafiosos on reality tv now. Most of America has just given up. It's easier not too fight. It's easier to just give in and or let someone else do the fighting.

LibertyEagle
06-10-2013, 10:38 AM
Well the cure is too throw our best men at this problem and all our money. And when they slowly become corrupt we just give up and join them.

Or we can just say no and put our heels into the ground, and "our weight on the gears of the machine to slow it down or to stop it completely". How many more deaths must be counted, how many more lives ruined - or men in the ghetto thrown into cages, just how long is going to take to sink in that it isn't people in this case it's the system.

Take the most honest person and make them a politician. They would leave the next day realizing they were the only person like that there and if they had any sense of self-preservation they should leave.

How many people here think joining the mob and working on it internally to take it down is the best? Or just getting rid of their business via means of legalization?

Or, perhaps go after the problem from multiple directions. Because that is surely what they have done over many years to take us down to the point we are.

Occam's Banana
06-14-2013, 06:49 AM

I sure am glad that's what Ron Paul did.

Oh, wait ...