PDA

View Full Version : Question for Ben: Raising awareness for your project

Bastiat's The Law
06-10-2013, 01:58 AM
Have you guys thought of reaching out to popular podcast hosts such as Dan Carlin or Joe Rogan and perhaps lining up an appearance on their programs? They get millions of viewers/listeners worldwide. I think an appearance on there would serve as a great introduction to the Truth in Media project you guys are starting. I'm convinced Rogan would be extremely open and accommodating and his fan base is a ripe demographic. An appearance on Rogan's show would be akin to a 3 hour long infomercial to your target audience. Dan Carlin would also jump at the chance to interview you about your efforts on his Common Sense podcast.

~Best regards

Dan Carlin on the Joe Rogan Experience skip to 7:55

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvqwztjcSNg

Barrex
06-11-2013, 01:05 AM
yes

Sentinelrv
06-11-2013, 05:07 PM
Maybe we should also try getting these guys to contact Ben about it.

Bastiat's The Law
06-11-2013, 08:08 PM
yes
yes, what?

Bastiat's The Law
06-11-2013, 08:14 PM
Maybe we should also try getting these guys to contact Ben about it.
That's not really how it works. Potential guests usually reach out to Rogan and Carlin on twitter, and fans of a potential guest unleash a twitter bomb on Rogan/Carlin requesting they have a person on. It's a very organic, grassroots-type process.

sluggo
06-11-2013, 08:17 PM
I tweeted the link to the kickstarter to Rogan and Carlin but neither responded.

Sentinelrv
06-11-2013, 11:41 PM
That's not really how it works. Potential guests usually reach out to Rogan and Carlin on twitter, and fans of a potential guest unleash a twitter bomb on Rogan/Carlin requesting they have a person on. It's a very organic, grassroots-type process.

Well, Ben does read the comments on his Facebook posts. I saw him responding to somebody on there. Maybe we can alert him on there if for some reason he doesn't respond to this thread.

Bastiat's The Law
06-12-2013, 07:17 AM
I tweeted the link to the kickstarter to Rogan and Carlin but neither responded.
And so it begins!