PDA

View Full Version : Organize the meetups in your state

Sematary
11-26-2007, 01:28 PM
I started this today in Ct.
I created an "umbrella" meetup for all the organizers in Ct. to join so that we can get our shit together and start campaigning in this state. While this is a little bit more top down than down up, I thought it was necessary to get everyone in the state focused and working on projects that will actually help us win the primary here in Ct.

I would respectfully suggest to all of you that similar efforts should be undertaken in all 50 states and the territories so that there is, essentially, campaign organization in each state. Most of us still don't have campaign hq's in our states so it is up to us to get things moving along.

I really hope this idea helps to foment discussion and organization so that we can win the individual states. It will be a great way to figure out where the most work is needed, what areas of the state are being completely neglected and also to effectively communicate between the different meetups.

I hope you guys like this idea.

:D

CelestialRender
11-26-2007, 01:55 PM
We've already done so in Louisiana. I suspect many more states have as well.

Melissa
11-26-2007, 01:57 PM
We are working on getting this done in Indiana and I think Ohio is too.

EricRAlbrecht
11-26-2007, 02:34 PM
Oklahoma has had one of these for a long time.

We call it the "leadership council." Organizers from each meetup from around the state are invited to join. From here, we disseminate information that can then be passed to the rest of the groups..

Sematary
11-26-2007, 02:37 PM
Oklahoma has had one of these for a long time.

We call it the "leadership council." Organizers from each meetup from around the state are invited to join. From here, we disseminate information that can then be passed to the rest of the groups..

I let it slide for awhile while I worked on the Philly Rally. Now I'm bringing it back home and getting this state a W. :D