PDA

View Full Version : Will U.S. arm Syrian rebels? White House to discuss it this week

AngryCanadian
06-09-2013, 11:43 PM
http://www.libertynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/mccain-syria.jpg
Will U.S. arm Syrian rebels? White House to discuss it this week

CNN Source (http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/09/politics/white-house-syria/index.html)
Washington Post (http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ap-sources-us-leaning-toward-ok-on-lethal-aid-to-syrian-rebels-this-week-no-fly-zone-unclear/2013/06/09/0d6bb226-d158-11e2-9577-df9f1c3348f5_story.html)

According to CNN,WashingtonPost articles the Obama administration plans on having White House meetings regarding what with Syria following the one long week trip in Syria by Sen John McCain and an phone call made by the supposed Moderate Free Syrian Army General whose begging for an military intervention.

In the CNN article it states that the President closer to signing off on plan to arm moderate rebel units and would also
discuss a possible no-fly zone but that seemed less likely.

Obama administration officials confirm there will be White House meetings this week on Syria, where discussion of possibly sending lethal weapons to Syrian rebels will be on the agenda.

The officials stressed no final decisions have been made, although they said President Barack Obama was inching closer to signing off on arming moderate rebel units that had been vetted.

As the CNN article mentions secretary of State John Kerry postponed a trip this week to the Middle East to participate in the meetings, at the same time while the Syrian opposition is broken and have no leader.

According to the source.

"At the president's direction, his national security team continues to consider all possible options that would accomplish our objectives of helping the Syrian opposition serve the essential needs of the Syrian people and hastening a political transition to a post-Assad Syria," National Security Council spokeswoman Bernadette Meehan said.

Is this an way and possibly for the Obama administration and national security team is avoiding the NSA leaks? by arming Syrian Islamists whom are also mixed in with the Bosnian Jihadists and Libyans backed by Qatar and the Saudis just what kind political transition to a post-Assad Syria does Obama administration want to give to Syrians?

A Syria that is ruled by the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood? as they are the party with the majority of wealth and influence. Does the Obama administration really hate losing in a proxy war agaisnt Iran which they have created? and possibly risking a war with the Russians?

kcchiefs6465
06-10-2013, 12:04 AM
I think your thread title needs a 'publicly.'

oyarde
06-10-2013, 12:15 AM
KC is correct , they already have .

bolil
06-10-2013, 12:21 AM
Not that I pay much, but if they choose to they can forget about any tax money from me. Big cities have their privileges too, ya kno.

Also, John Mccain was turnt.

oyarde
06-10-2013, 12:23 AM
Not that I pay much, but if they choose to they can forget about any tax money from me. Big cities have their privileges too, ya kno.

Well , I pay quite a bit , and am sick of this sick shit, Godspeed Bol.

Smart3
06-10-2013, 12:23 AM
but guys, if we don't arm Al-Qaida, who else will? Our allies need our help!

J_White
06-10-2013, 12:51 AM
lol, of course ! is that even a question ? we did that in Libya and got the Ambassador killed !
unless Russia ups the bets by helping the Syrian leader even more.

AngryCanadian
06-10-2013, 01:01 AM
lol, of course ! is that even a question ? we did that in Libya and got the Ambassador killed !

Unless Russia already has done so or are our leaders this mad that they want our world to look like this?
http://st.gdefon.ru/wallpapers_original/wallpapers/275818_metro-2033_-gorod_-zima_-razruxa_3000x1770_%28www.GdeFon.ru%29.jpg

Even though even with an Nuclear Holocaust there is no profits. Unless our leaders were just Aliens.