PDA

View Full Version : Everything going on is revolving around the people not just the government.

Michigan11
06-09-2013, 07:02 PM
This government of ours is a big time issue as we all know, but the reason they are even being able to do what they are doing, is cause the general population is so dumbed down now, that they aren't actual citizens. It's an embarassement and something we cannot ignore. Our focus should be on the government but the people are something else and I'm not sure how to solve the people's dumbness to be honest.

Maybe the people are too dumb overall cause of vaccines or chem trails or flouride in the water, but I have to say, it's a problem.

tod evans
06-09-2013, 07:21 PM
This government holds the reigns to the country I live in but I can assure you they do not represent me!

I fear that between government employees and government dependants-vs- the people I'd refer to as my countrymen, we are now a minority in the voting booth..

tangent4ronpaul
06-09-2013, 07:26 PM
Spike the water supply w/ nootropics! :D

-t

Michigan11
06-09-2013, 07:35 PM
The whole point is to get a new perspective on the people around us. That's hard to do, but if you can figure out a way, and you begin to see your surroundings in a fresh new light, many new truths begin to pop out, and it's not good. Everyone is talking about shit employees or idiot customers but it's becoming a pressing issue out there.

I wonder if these people are dumbed down in birth or by the schools? And after years of reproducing we just have a bigger heard of them, and after all of this immigration from shit world countries. Not sure, but don't try and pull the wool over your eyes, everyone and their brother who has a brain is talking about it and frustrated by this daily.

Danan
06-09-2013, 07:43 PM
The whole point is to get a new perspective on the people around us. That's hard to do, but if you can figure out a way, and you begin to see your surroundings in a fresh new light, many new truths begin to pop out, and it's not good. Everyone is talking about shit employees or idiot customers but it's becoming a pressing issue out there.

I wonder if these people are dumbed down in birth or by the schools? And after years of reproducing we just have a bigger heard of them, and after all of this immigration from shit world countries. Not sure, but don't try and pull the wool over your eyes, everyone and their brother who has a brain is talking about it and frustrated by this daily.

The majority of all people has never been particularly smart.

Michigan11
06-09-2013, 07:47 PM
The majority of all people has never been particularly smart.

I believe it and have thought about it.

The difference today is that these people have the government/media telling them how to think and what to be. We need to think about this

anaconda
06-14-2013, 03:34 AM
Maybe liberty is not natural. If we finally get it we may develop thyroid problems.