PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Greenwald with Stephanopoulos Today - Expect more Revelations *video*

nbruno322
06-09-2013, 10:10 AM
Great interview, check it out. Just aired Sunday morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TId8AR2moJg

ghengis86
06-09-2013, 10:27 AM
The shit keeps piling up...

surf
06-09-2013, 10:34 AM
where's Seymour Hersh? thank goodness for Mr. Greenwald

tangent4ronpaul
06-09-2013, 10:59 AM
Should we expect more revelations from you?
You should.

What is not stated is revelations on this topic or does he just expect to remain a reporter and break other stories in the future.

Kinda suggests on this topic.

-t

Halo
06-09-2013, 11:28 AM
I disagree with Greenwald at 5:50
"If people decide that, yes, they do want the government knowing everything about them, intervening in all of their communications, monitoring them, keeping dossiers on them, then so be it."

It's not really that difficult, using hegelian dialectic means of manipulation, to convince 51% of the people to agree to those terms. Rights stand above public opinion or democracy.

ClydeCoulter
06-09-2013, 11:44 AM
"If people decide that, yes, they do want the government knowing everything about them, intervening in all of their communications, monitoring them, keeping dossiers on them, then so be it."

It's not really that difficult, using hegelian dialectic means of manipulation, to convince 51% of the people to agree to those terms. Rights stand above public opinion or democracy.

I agree with you disagreement :)

edit: I would, however, agree that people should be allowed to give the government all of their information if they feel that they need monitoring for their own safety, but they should also have to pay for the bureaucracy that they would be creating.

Warlord
06-09-2013, 11:45 AM
Greenwald often says silly things but his he's on the right track in terms of holding government accountable. Liberals do believe if 51% consent to something then everything is fine.

HOLLYWOOD
06-09-2013, 11:48 AM

It's not really that difficult, using hegelian dialectic means of manipulation, to convince 51% of the people to agree to those terms. Rights stand above public opinion or democracy.Very True, especially since we can no longer trust 'Moron America' that are constantly bombarded with news/information propaganda 24/7. The Bostonians chanting "USA, USA, USA" after the militants POLICE/FEDERAL forces inflitrated the innocent people under gunpoint out of their own homes, aiming guns at photographers/videographers, shutting down everything in an entire metro area of millions under Marshall Law. Yet the serfs welcomed the force and cheered it on later.

What the ABC THIS WEEK coverage with Glenn Greenwald doesn't show, afterwards, George Stephnopoulos, had those 2 USUAL SUSPECTS politicians hosted to a rigged session, without Glenn to refute their 1984 POLICE STATE justifications. That was congressman Mike Rogers (R-MI) and US Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) Both have special interest of the Military Industrial Complex/Security Industrial Complex money trains directly/indirectly.

Greenwald often says silly things but his he's on the right track in terms of holding government accountable. Liberals do believe if 51% consent to something then everything is fine.
The problem of the short-cicuited Liberals/Progressive peanut brain thinking... they believe in the 51% mob rob, only when their ideology leaders are dictating the show. When it's any other political philosophy calling the shots but their, then they're against the 51% DICTATOR RULE. Shows just how ridiculous their rationalization has become.