PDA

View Full Version : Preston Bates, former Democrat and opposition agent!

Warlord
06-09-2013, 06:31 AM
He's talking up Cruz as a libertarian in The Hill newspaper in an article that's meant to be about Rand and his principled position on the NSA.

Preston Bates is a Democrat hack and obvious opposition agent who is not to be trusted. The Hill is also a known establishment, DC insider propaganda rag of the highest order. Connect the dots.

Yes, he thinks Rafael 'Ted' Cruz a mega-rich Harvard educated lawyer and his bankster executive wife is actually a libertarian and not some creepy politician looking to get ahead in any way possible including making outrageous accusations against Hagel not to mention his affiliation with MaverickPAC and the Bush crime family in Texas and his obvious ineligibility for president due to only one of his parents being a citizen.

Here's an idea Preston: Stop talking to the press because we know exactly what your agenda is.

LINK:

Rand Paul walks fine line on NSA snooping

(http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/304337-paul-walks-fine-line-on-nsa-surveillance#ixzz2VinEhS74)

Warlord
06-09-2013, 06:36 AM
By the way curious how POLITICO also has an article about this very same thing... talk about singing from the same hymm sheet. Both the establishment DC press running articles.

Related: Neocons disgusted with Rand's NSA bill (http://http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?417068-Neocons-disgusted-with-Rand-s-NSA-bill)

The neocons and Preston rolling in the same mud.

Imperial
06-09-2013, 10:33 PM
By the way curious how POLITICO also has an article about this very same thing... talk about singing from the same hymm sheet. Both the establishment DC press running articles.

Related: Neocons disgusted with Rand's NSA bill (http://http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?417068-Neocons-disgusted-with-Rand-s-NSA-bill)

The neocons and Preston rolling in the same mud.

Cruz has been an amazing Senator for Texas, and I am glad to have voted for him in the primary. You are cherry-picking here. Bates was talking about how Cruz and Paul could split support, not that Cruz was necessarily more libertarian than Paul. Their bases overlap- just see how many folks from Paulworld were working on his campaign.

wormyguy
06-09-2013, 10:41 PM
Yeah, the best way to be an "opposition agent" is to give our guys millions of dollars of your own money :rolleyes:. God knows I'm not the world's hugest Cruz fan but your bizarre obsession with him and inane six-degrees-of-separation twaddle is getting very old.

trey4sports
06-09-2013, 10:57 PM
Couldn't be further from the truth....

z9000
06-09-2013, 10:59 PM
Worked with Preston in New Hampshire in 2012 with Youth for Ron Paul. Nobody worked as hard for the cause as he did.

Warlord
06-10-2013, 01:55 AM
Cruz has been an amazing Senator for Texas, and I am glad to have voted for him in the primary. You are cherry-picking here. Bates was talking about how Cruz and Paul could split support, not that Cruz was necessarily more libertarian than Paul. Their bases overlap- just see how many folks from Paulworld were working on his campaign.

Preston should keep his mouth shut but then that wouldn't serve the 'former' Democrats agenda would it?

jFico89
06-10-2013, 08:54 AM
Preston should keep his mouth shut but then that wouldn't serve the 'former' Democrats agenda would it?

Warlord, I have always respected your posts on this forum but you just sound silly now. Opposition agent? I know Preston personally and the dude is a hardcore libertarian. Why is it so hard for you to accept that someone evolved from a liberal into a libertarian? I would venture that half the people on this forum did exactly that.

And he was just commenting on how he liked how Cruz said we should abolish the IRS. You don't like that? Are you on "Opposition Agent?"

Warlord
06-10-2013, 06:23 PM
Warlord, I have always respected your posts on this forum but you just sound silly now. Opposition agent? I know Preston personally and the dude is a hardcore libertarian. Why is it so hard for you to accept that someone evolved from a liberal into a libertarian? I would venture that half the people on this forum did exactly that.

And he was just commenting on how he liked how Cruz said we should abolish the IRS. You don't like that? Are you on "Opposition Agent?"

If you know him personally send him a message from the mountains of Afghanistan: Shut up about Rafael Cruz (or any one else) when speaking about Rand Paul and trying to feed a narrative to a known establishment propaganda rag otherwise we have to assume he's part of their game.

Thanks.

erowe1
06-10-2013, 07:23 PM
Cruz may well endorse Rand for president. There's no need to go out of our way to make an enemy out of him.

Keith and stuff
06-10-2013, 08:03 PM
Maybe he is. I don't know. Liberty For All PAC was a sponsor of the 2012 Porcupine Freedom Festival so I have to cut him some slack. He helped sponsor the biggest pro-liberty party of the year. The Burning Man for liberty people, if you will. That's got to count for something, right?

TheTyke
06-10-2013, 08:06 PM
I very much appreciate the work he's done to defend Rand and head off the trolls... but ItsWarlord really seems to go off the wall when attacking Preston Bates or defending McConnell. :P

eleganz
06-10-2013, 08:16 PM
but ItsWarlord really seems to go off the wall when attacking Preston Bates or defending McConnell. :P

lol yea...

attacking the wrong guy
defending the wrong guy

Look peeps, from what I know, I'm not worried about Cruz and I'm especially not worried about Preston Bates...I mean...COME ON! He's a college student that gave a million of his own money to his super pac that now has 3 pure liberty wins under their belt.

fr33
06-10-2013, 08:36 PM
OP is opposition.

(duh, he's a warlord)

Imperial
06-11-2013, 12:02 AM

You quoted me but didn't respond to anything I wrote.

Warlord
06-11-2013, 12:31 AM
You quoted me but didn't respond to anything I wrote.

Yes I did. "Bates was talking about..." .

Why is he talking at all? Why is he talking about Rafael Cruz to a reporter from The Hill for an article about Rand?

As I said he should keep his mouth shut. Nobody wants to hear it and he's feeding a narrative that they want to use to hurt Rand and build up the obvious fake.

Warlord
06-11-2013, 12:36 AM
lol yea...

attacking the wrong guy
defending the wrong guy

Look peeps, from what I know, I'm not worried about Cruz and I'm especially not worried about Preston Bates...I mean...COME ON! He's a college student that gave a million of his own money to his super pac that now has 3 pure liberty wins under their belt.

I thought Preston was a Democrat who worked for Jack Conway not long ago. It was his boss who gave that money to some liberty candidates.

Brian4Liberty
06-11-2013, 12:48 AM
... I'm especially not worried about Preston Bates...I mean...COME ON! He's a college student that gave a million of his own money to his super pac that now has 3 pure liberty wins under their belt.

You are thinking of John Ramsey, who used his own money to start the Liberty for All Super Pac.

Details on their roles at this link:
http://libertythatwins.com/about/leadership/