PDA

View Full Version : Cheney ready to make his move...

Ponce
06-23-2007, 09:46 PM
I won't swear to this and I am just talking from the top of my head but I believe that VP Cheney will become P Cheney....... will something happen to Bush? or will he fade into the sunset? :confused:

If what I think will happen comes to be true then you will see many changes and new rules......... we will be in deep mierda.

Keep this in mind and no need to comment.

tsoldrin
06-23-2007, 10:50 PM
Put down the pipe. Cheney has a lower approval rating than Bin Laden. People would actually rise up and take arms to oust him from the presidency.

LibertyEagle
06-23-2007, 10:55 PM
Yeah, unless Bush uses his new Presidential Directive 51.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55825

Ponce
06-23-2007, 11:33 PM
Don't you know that Cheney is the one pulling the strings in the White House from behind the curtain........

Why is Cheney having so many meetings with the Jews in the states and with the state of Israel???

Cheney knows that if Bush goes then he himself will have to go so the thing to do is to get Bush out of the way and take his place before that happens.

But of course bush can always become "King George" if there is another terrorist attack........but....... the Jews and the state of Israel knows that the Americans won't stand for that and they have to find a way to keep America under their control.

I don't know guys, our only salvation will be Ron Paul and he can go only so far. to much hurt, to much harm has been done to this country...... the house of cards is about to fall.

Broadlighter
06-23-2007, 11:47 PM
Great! All we need now is for Halliburton to be declared the Government's exclusive corporate partner.

tsoldrin
06-23-2007, 11:47 PM
Lib: Extraordinary powers only work if people carry them out. There are limits and we have real and true patriots serving in the military and intelligence communities.

Ponce: If you think the strings end at Cheney, you need to expand your reading list beyond your little "Jews are to blame for everything" circle. I detest Israel myself. I hate it's policies, I hate it's influence on our government and I hate it's influence on our media. But all roads don't lead to the Jews, that's a stupid, simplistic and extremely uneducated way to view the world.

johngr
06-24-2007, 03:09 AM
But of course bush can always become "King George" if there is another terrorist attack........but....... the Jews and the state of Israel knows that the Americans won't stand for that and they have to find a way to keep America under their control.

Which Jews specifically? Do you mean every one to the last man? Of all ages? The 100 year old guy in the nursing home? Norm Finkelstein?

beermotor
06-24-2007, 06:56 AM
It's more proper to say Zionists ... israeli statists. Christian statists such as we have suck too. The problem, you'll note, is STATISTS. Heh.

That said, I get annoyed when I see jewish people equating zionism with jews. And boy howdy, there are some rabid zionist blogs out there.

LibertyBelle
06-24-2007, 07:56 AM
Yes, Ponce. Please start calling them the Zionists leaders. Would that be :cool: We don't want to feed into the conquer and divide technique the sociopaths designed for us. Plus, the Zionists leaders are only part of the picture, a sect of the whole. Different names, same people. SSDD.

Much obliged mon ami.

Ponce
06-24-2007, 11:13 AM
Sorry guys, my bad :( I feel blue.

My problem is that most people don't even know who the Zionists are and what they really represent.

Up till 1998 to me the word Jew represented all Jews but from that date on I learned that there are many kind of Jews and that even in the state of Israel they discriminate against each other.

For example, did you know that a communist card holding member is above everyone else? they have first right to housing, jobs and so on...... this makes sense to me sinse the Zionists were the founders of the Communist party, remember that five of the seven initial Poliburo members were Zionist.

Also because 90% of those in the state of Israel are Khazard (wanabe) Jews they discriminate against the Jews of the Bilble and they don't like it when there is a marriage between the two of them.

I have a very good article from an American Jew for the above subject.

By the way, I am a "Marrano" of Spanish Jew (non practicing, of course)..... I don't know about Spain but in Cuba a marrano means a pig.

Ponce
07-03-2007, 07:57 PM
It looks that every day I am more and more right about Bush...... get ready for Cheny and for the Neocon-Zionists to rule us.

When that happen I'll be a gonner......to Brazil.

constituent
07-03-2007, 08:12 PM
Come on guys... need to get some sleep.

Cheney isn't doing jack but packing his luggage for the long flight to Dubai. They're out of here so quick at the end of this term it's not even funny. Take the money and run.

Ponce
07-03-2007, 10:22 PM
You read yet you don't understan what I am saying.......THERE WILL BE NO END OF TERM, something will happen to Bush (by hook or by crook) and Cheney will take over.

Also the chance that Bush will make himself King George the First if any more "terrorist" attack happens.....any bets???

Rabbit
07-03-2007, 11:23 PM
Ponce: Something like what you talk about would create a revolutionary response in the average American.. When Bush first started flirting with retaining power beyond his term, he was overwhelmed with criticism.. People weren't going to tolerate such an idea.. He can't legally do it, so the only way to secure power would be with the military, and that ain't happening.. Not yet, at least..

Remember, Americans successfully prevented a fascist takeover here recently.. Imagine how America would be right now if Bush Co. had gotten all their desires met since 9/11.. The comparison between that scenario and what is going on now is like night and day!

Yeah, we're all messed up here in America, but we are making major progress and gains against the authoritarians.. Try not to get sidetracked by picking on only one type of authoritarian.. Vaguely attack them, the whole concept.. That way, people can deduce for themselves who the bad guys are.. After all, their actions speak for themselves, no?

Ponce
07-04-2007, 11:37 AM
The revolution in the states wont be started by whites, if that was going to happen it would had happened by now.

Americans are alwasy making fun of the Banana Republics because we are always having a revolution in order to kick out El Presidente when ever he does wrong and yet with 78% of Americans against Bush at this time no one has done anything about it.

But..........yes there will be a revolution in the US that will be started by the illegals coming in all the time.

By the way, there are now more mercenaries (contractors) in Iraq than US troops......... also more and more internment camps are being build all over the US.

Brandybuck
07-04-2007, 12:24 PM
HERE WILL BE NO END OF TERM, something will happen to Bush (by hook or by crook) and Cheney will take over.
This is the prediction that you, yourself, claim is "just talking from the top of my head." Why the hell should I give it any creedence? I can come up with tons of shit too, off the top of my head, but I'm not going to insult everyone here by posting them.

Tell you what. If you end up being right, and Cheney takes over, I'll march around the White House fifty times wearing nothing but a barrel. But if he does not take over, then you abase yourself before me and apologize by letting me tattoo "dunce" on your forehead.

Ponce
07-04-2007, 12:54 PM
The truth needs no apology.......... by the way, I hope that you have a good pair of walking tennis shoes....... make it only five times, no need to go overboard :D

RonPaul4President
07-04-2007, 01:36 PM
You read yet you don't understan what I am saying.......THERE WILL BE NO END OF TERM, something will happen to Bush (by hook or by crook) and Cheney will take over.

Also the chance that Bush will make himself King George the First if any more "terrorist" attack happens.....any bets???

Is it possible that Bush is TRYING to get impeached?! It would be sickening to hear him say, "...what took you so long?".

questioner
07-04-2007, 02:02 PM
.. this makes sense to me since the Zionists were the founders of the Communist party, remember that five of the seven initial Poliburo members were Zionist.

The initial Bolshevik Politburo members were Lenin, Trotsky, Stalin, Zinoviev, Kamenev, Sokolnikov and Bubnov.

Would be obliged to know who were Zionists among them, and what the sources of evidence are. Thanks.

Ponce
07-04-2007, 03:45 PM
Read the names of those that you posted and learn their background and you will see who were the Zionist Jews........ simple :D

thuja
07-04-2007, 04:07 PM
so, is anyone looking at www.pledgetoimpeach.org? the plan is to stay home if needed

Brandybuck
07-04-2007, 05:22 PM
The truth needs no apology.......... by the way, I hope that you have a good pair of walking tennis shoes....... make it only five times, no need to go overboard :D
I take it then that you're accepting my challenge? I will enjoy tattooing your anti-semitic forehead!

LibertyEagle
07-04-2007, 06:08 PM
Lib: Extraordinary powers only work if people carry them out. There are limits and we have real and true patriots serving in the military and intelligence communities.

I hope you're right. I sincerely do.

Ponce
07-04-2007, 06:30 PM
I take it then that you're accepting my challenge? I will enjoy tattooing your anti-semitic forehead!

Brandy? you talk like a Zionist because you are trying to bring in the Semites by what you wrote........ once again I am a anti Zionist which is a political party and not a anti Semite which represents many Arabs and Jews of the Bible, talking without thinking is like spitting against the wind.

PS: If you wish to keep on discussing this matter with me intead of acting like a kid with a tantrum them please send me a private message and I'll be more than happy to read you.

questioner
07-05-2007, 03:25 PM
The initial Bolshevik Politburo members were Lenin, Trotsky, Stalin, Zinoviev, Kamenev, Sokolnikov and Bubnov.

Would be obliged to know who were Zionists among them, and what the sources of evidence are. Thanks.

You said 5 out of 7 of the initial Politburo members were Zionists. I named them and politely asked you who they were and what basis you had for thinking that. You failed. Instead you are asking me to look up these names and find out for myself.
I was merely curious to see if you had a basis for saying what you did, and apparently you don't.

Ponce
07-05-2007, 04:07 PM
I want you to educate yourself about the Zionist just like I did, by telling to do your own research you will find that which you seek and a lot more.

That's the trouble with 98% of people all that they want is the answer without knowing the meaning behind the answer.

Good luck in your new endeavor.

LibertyEagle
07-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Ponce...

You made the claim. If you cannot backup what you said, your comments are disingenuous and should be disregarded.

Ponce
07-05-2007, 07:29 PM
Well Eagle, search and you will find......... who knows, maybe I read a couple of millions sites that are wrong and the Zionists are really the friends of the US and the attack in the Uss Liberty was an "accident" and the Israelis spys in the US were really keeping and eye on us in order to help us better......

I know what I know because I did a search........ according what ALL that I read I am right, the rest is up to you two. I will help you to open your eyes but you will have to reead on your own.

And don't forget to read about the Israeli flag that flew alongside the Nazi and the way that the Zionists declared war on Germany in March of 1923......read and learn.

When you two get tired of searching and call me a "liar" a few more times then I will post what I have and that way all the "goys" will see what you two really are, besides being lazy that is.

"When the truth comes into the light, the lies will hide in the dark"... Ponce

torchbearer
07-05-2007, 07:31 PM
Not a very productive thread. I now regret reading it.

questioner
07-05-2007, 08:27 PM
I want you to educate yourself about the Zionist just like I did, by telling to do your own research you will find that which you seek and a lot more.

That's the trouble with 98% of people all that they want is the answer without knowing the meaning behind the answer.

Good luck in your new endeavor.

Hello, you may be relying on the Internet and not on academic scholarship for your information. A quite definitive guide to Jewish criticism of Zionism is the 1988 book "Anti-Zionism: Analytical Reflections" edited by Roselle Tekiner, Samir Abdel-Rabbo, Norton Mezvinsky, Amana Books, PO Box 678, Brattleboro, Vermont 05308. Among its outstanding essays is one by Mezvinsky, which outlines the theological roots of Jewish Anti-Zionism in the work of Rabbi Isaac Mayer Wise (1819-1900). It also contains the Statement by the vast majority of American Jewish leaders to Woodrow Wilson in 1919 against the Balfour Declaration and against a segregated Jewish state in Palestine. Mezvinsky says that mood changed after the Nazi atrocities. The late Rabbi Elmer Berger led this movement.

My question remains: I have an opinion myself on the views of eg Stalin and Trotsky towards Zionism but what about the others? If you have any information, please share (or just admit you are still learning).

Ponce
07-05-2007, 11:07 PM
LOL Torch, sorry about that buddy..........

Questionair? As you should know the foundation of Zionism dates to 1872 with a certain individual........... interesting that he died at such a young age, I wonder what would had happened if he had lives a full life.

The Belfour Declaration was nothing more than the icing on the cake when the Zinists betrayed the US by getting them involved in the war for the British for a piece of land under the control of the same.

As you know history is written by the winners or by those with money that are able to control what is published........ we do know who controls the news, movies, books and a lot more here in the states, don't we?

The above reason is why when I read anything I always try to confirm it with a reading of at least three more articles on the same subject, a good example of this are the ones that talks about the prison camps as being "summer camps" where the prisoners had swimming pool, PX, barber shops, dancing classes and so on........nothing but BULL.

I am glad that you at least know about the Belfour Declaration even if I don't know under what context........ and yes I am always learning and hope to learn till the day I die............Saalam Aleikum.

Brandybuck
07-05-2007, 11:12 PM
Brandy? you talk like a Zionist because you are trying to bring in the Semites by what you wrote........ once again I am a anti Zionist which is a political party and not a anti Semite which represents many Arabs and Jews of the Bible, talking without thinking is like spitting against the wind.
Yet in this very thread you are accusing "Jews" of being part of the conspiracy. Not "Zionists", but "Jews". YOUR WORDS! Here is your post where you say it: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=35496&postcount=4. Do you think we are so stupid we can't remember you saying this? You try to apologize later, but the truth of your anti-semitism slipped out! Besides, "Zionist" is just a code word for anti-semites to use. If you mean "the state of Israel", than say that! Don't use code words that everyone knows means "Jews".

questioner
07-05-2007, 11:20 PM
Hello, you may be relying on the Internet and not on academic scholarship for your information. A quite definitive guide to Jewish criticism of Zionism is the 1988 book "Anti-Zionism: Analytical Reflections" edited by Roselle Tekiner, Samir Abdel-Rabbo, Norton Mezvinsky, Amana Books, PO Box 678, Brattleboro, Vermont 05308. Among its outstanding essays is one by Mezvinsky, which outlines the theological roots of Jewish Anti-Zionism in the work of Rabbi Isaac Mayer Wise (1819-1900). It also contains the Statement by the vast majority of American Jewish leaders to Woodrow Wilson in 1919 against the Balfour Declaration and against a segregated Jewish state in Palestine. Mezvinsky says that mood changed after the Nazi atrocities. The late Rabbi Elmer Berger led this movement.

My question remains: I have an opinion myself on the views of eg Stalin and Trotsky towards Zionism but what about the others? If you have any information, please share (or just admit you are still learning).

Hello Ponce, I agree with you there is a difference between being anti-Jewish and being ant-Zionist, as proved by the book I mentioned above, in which there is very serious thoughtful criticism from American and other Jews of the Zionist idea that the Jews of the world can or should segregate themselves into a state in Palestine. But clearly you are now at a loss for words, and you also have shown no basis for your original statement that five out of seven of the original Bolsheviks were Zionist.

PatriotOne
07-05-2007, 11:21 PM
Besides, "Zionist" is just a code word for anti-semites to use. If you mean "the state of Israel", than say that! Don't use code words that everyone knows means "Jews".

That's funny because even the Jewish people are trying to oust what they call Zionists. Does that make the Jewish people anti-semetic also? Just google Jews and Zionists. You will come up with all kinds of Jewish people organizing and rebelling against them. Kind of like us trying to get rid of the criminal element that has taken over our Government.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=zionists+and+jews

lucius
07-06-2007, 11:52 AM
"Zionist" is just a code word for anti-semites to use. If you mean "the state of Israel", than say that! Don't use code words that everyone knows means "Jews".

Here is a post that I placed on a 'John Hagee Wins an Israeli Embassy Award” thread in December 2006 on theRawStory.com, before theRawStory started screening all posts. It is very interesting what they censor, they still allow people to post inane abusive vitriol. What is censored is factual information that is adverse to policy agenda. I think theRawStory is a ‘divide et imperium’ Republican-bashing circle-jerk designed to polarize Americans. Ron Paul is making inroads there and I wonder if they will start censoring him? This post was deleted within one-hour; it is factual, but still counter-agitprop, please take no offense:

“Christian Zionists Disturbs Me...More than Jewish Zionists, because the Jewish Zionists are just taking America for a RIDE, but the Christian Zionists are the most pathetic of enabling Americans.

Mega TV Evangelists John Hagee from San Antonio Texas, has assembled 3,500 churches across the US for POLITICAL ACTION--“CUFI” (Christians United For Israel) is the PAC, but Christian Zionists United For Israel” (CZUFI) is the more accurate label.

Their overriding goal is to assure that all U.S. Foreign Policy toward the Middle East be geared to "restoring Israel's Biblical borders" (Palestine, Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, parts of Turkey, Iraq, and Iran). Their strategy is to divide the U.S. into 12 zones controlled by various mega-church leaders. These pastors will oversee a network of supporters who can lay down a blanket of 20-40 million emails, phone calls, media spots, you name it, in a matter of hours to pressure policy makers on Israel related issues.

All this to influence America's foreign policy to facilitate, "restoring Israel's Biblical borders", because the battles that will ensue will result in their being "raptured" just before the Biblical Armageddon takes place. This whole lemming-like mindset of let's hasten the end-of-the-world so my righteous ass gets beamed off the planet before it all goes to shit disturbs me.

There is no way to talk to these people because they just BELIEVE. By their twisted logic, my viewpoint has made me an enemy against my own country: "All who resist the expansion must be enemies not only of Israel, but of the USA."

For American Christian Zionists, one website:
http://www.ussliberty.org/
Because if we had a real MSM, after thirty-four Americans Sailors, who were brutally murdered by the Armed Forces of Israel on June 8, 1967, we would of had the downfall of US President LBJ and war against Israel.”

Note—here’s Hagee speaking at the Israeli embassy in June 2006, lower right picture: http://www.israelemb.org/articles/2006/june/2006061400.html

Here the Christians United for Israel website; Hegee is pimping war for Iran big time. If this stuff concerns you, signup for his weekly ‘Rapid Response’ email agitprop group: http://www.cufi.org/

My heart is more here in this argument—True Torah Jews Against Israel: http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/
When I am asked about potential Ron Paul policy towards Israel, I only representing his Constitutional position in this matter.

LibertyBelle
07-06-2007, 12:18 PM
Besides, "Zionist" is just a code word for anti-semites to use. If you mean "the state of Israel", than say that! Don't use code words that everyone knows means "Jews".

So you can criticize the state of Israel, but not the Zionist political movement. :confused:

Ponce
07-06-2007, 12:22 PM
Brandy? you keep on trying to mix the Jews with the Zionists in one sentence, maybe I did say "Jew" so what........ the real Jews know who and what they are and are not offended by what I write.

And let's say the I was anti-Semite SO WHAT, if I were to one it would not be the end of the world for anyone......... I am not against the Arabs or the Jews of the Bible who are the Semite People and I for one am a Semite Marrano from Spain and not a Khazar or a Zionist.

You people (Zionists) are trying to pass the "anti hate law" only to protect yourselves and not anyone else....... some of us can see you for what you are and it is very ugly.

You keep on saying for me to "back up" about the Zionists and the Poliburo and like I told you "Do your own search and when you and YOURS get tired then I'll post" you will get no free ride with me.

I am still waiting for you and yours to start insulting me by calling me "stupid", "jerk" and so on, at least you wont be able to spit at me.....it is your modus operandi.......by the way if you do so then please do it in a pm and not in public, I would hate to see you lower yourself more than what you already have.